Page 59 of 81 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

MASTER RNG, trying to play Guitar Hero and Dance Dance Revolution at the same time, pulls in...

NOBLEJANOBII as Budew and NEO EMOLGA as Wigglytuff to the battlefield!
    @Noblejanobii

The TINGLY COIN OF SILLY HORROR MOVIES has declared NOBLEJANOBII strikes first!

TURN 1
    NOBLEJANOBII kicks things off with Taunt! But sticking her tongue out doesn't have enough of an effect!
    NEO EMOLGA begins with Bug Bite! But he'll forgo eating that cockroach for dinner.

TURN 2
    NOBLEJANOBII unleashes Stone Edge! She chucks a rock off a cliff!
    NEO EMOLGA tries Nightmare! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on NOBLEJANOBII!

TURN 3
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Conversion! But she doesn't like the idea of religious solicitation.
    NEO EMOLGA strikes with Frost Breath! But chewing a massive wad of mint gum doesn't quite do it.

TURN 4
    NOBLEJANOBII tries Psywave! But it was all in her head!
    NEO EMOLGA utilizes Poison Powder! But his anthrax dealer overcharged for shipping.

TURN 5
    NOBLEJANOBII attempts Hypnosis! But Neo's already had his morning coffee!
    NEO EMOLGA launches Burn Up! He overcooks a bagel in the toaster oven!

TURN 6
    NOBLEJANOBII attacks with Drill Run! But she can't even get it to get up and walk.
    NEO EMOLGA tries Destiny Bond! But he's not ready for that kind of commitment!

TURN 7
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Simple Beam! But it's too complex for her to figure out!
    NEO EMOLGA attempts Amnesia! But he forgot how that's supposed to work!

TURN 8
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Mirror Move! She adjusts it to see her reflection better!
    NEO EMOLGA unleashes Attract! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on NOBLEJANOBII!

TURN 9
    NOBLEJANOBII attacks with Megahorn! She blows on an oversized tuba!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Heart Stamp! But he put that away after Valentine's Day!

TURN 10
    NOBLEJANOBII unleashes Mud-Slap! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on NEO EMOLGA!
    NEO EMOLGA tries Low Sweep! And now the floor in the living room is clean!

TURN 11
    NOBLEJANOBII launches Dual Chop! She cooks two pieces of lamb for dinner!
    NEO EMOLGA utilizes Odor Sleuth! But he decided never to try using that again after what happened in a public bathroom!

TURN 12
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Pin Missile! It's NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, resulting in the 3rd and final regular damage strike against her!

NEO EMOLGA WINS!

Well, I can't evolve and I've already Wheeled you. So the bad news is it's a devolve and an egging. But the good news you get Shaymin next season so that's something to look forward to!

Pst, don't tell anyone, but I'll try to make it extra special since it was recently your birthday and because Shaymin's your favorite. And if anyone wants to try and stop me, I'll go into UBER MODE and stuff them inside a gooey giant donut. Because I'm allowed to do things like that. Because I said so. Neh heh heh heh!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Ah well I wasn't expecting much with how small Budew's movepool is. It is a baby pokemon after all. But alas, it appears my time in DBR is slowly coming to an end.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Ah well I wasn't expecting much with how small Budew's movepool is. It is a baby pokemon after all. But alas, it appears my time in DBR is slowly coming to an end.
    Yeah, but truthfully, the whole game feels like it should have wrapped up ages ago. :P I SORELY miss being my favorite little flying squirrel... ;_;

Also, I'm almost done with your new Shaymin avatar and banner and they look insanely delightful. The whole deranged Alice in Wonderland theme was a lot of fun to work with, thanks for that! >:3 We should have a whole Pokemon RP with that theme. XD

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I mean I got super lucky and won as a baby Pokemon (Pichu). Again though, just super lucky. So it's not out of the realms of possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah, but truthfully, the whole game feels like it should have wrapped up ages ago. :P I SORELY miss being my favorite little flying squirrel... ;_;

Also, I'm almost done with your new Shaymin avatar and banner and they look insanely delightful. The whole deranged Alice in Wonderland theme was a lot of fun to work with, thanks for that! >:3 We should have a whole Pokemon RP with that theme. XD
    It'd be quite a display to see that kind of thing happen. Pretty mad and twisted.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post

I’ll have to start getting to work on a new avatar and banner set! Or I’ll use one of the ones you made. I’ve really liked the Mega Houndoom and Zoroark ones thus far. So I’m excited to see this Shaymin one.

Man that’d be fun! Who knows maybe I’ll go with the same or a similar theme next round.
    / / / / / / / /

6. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

I spy with my little eye...

MASTER RNG, using his hamster ball for bowling, yanks in...

ARANDOMTOOL as Mega Sableye and ARNSID as Gastly to the battlefield!
    @ARandomTool @arnisd

The SPICY COIN OF ERRATIC SEAGULLS has declared ARANDOMTOOL strikes first!

TURN 1
    ARANDOMTOOL starts up with Bonemerang! But he can't find one for sale anywhere!
    ARNISD begins with Seed Flare! But that didn't turn into popcorn like he was expecting.

TURN 2
    ARANDOMTOOL attacks with Hex! But he got the ritual wrong and it got pizza delivered.
    ARNISD uses Work Up! But he already clocked out today and would rather nap.

TURN 3
    ARANDOMTOOL unleashes Ice Ball! But he doesn't want to waste his best ice cream like that.
    ARNISD strikes with Overheat! But now he needs a new computer.

TURN 4
    ARANDOMTOOL strikes with Comet Punch! But he'd rather not travel into space just to whack one of those.
    ARNISD utilizes Recycle! He makes sure all his bottles and cans go into the blue bin!

TURN 5
    ARANDOMTOOL tries Floaty Fall! But he quickly realizes the Mary Poppins umbrella thing doesn't actually work.
    ARNISD attempts Infestation! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on ARANDOMTOOL!

TURN 6
    ARANDOMTOOL launches Fake Tears! But spraying saline all over his face doesn't quite work.
    ARNISD attacks with Strength! But no, he doesn't lift, bro.

TURN 7
    ARANDOMTOOL uses Magical Leaf! And then he realizes he was conned by that souvenir merchant.
    ARNISD unleashes Stun Spore! But it turns out to be just packaging peanuts.

TURN 8
    ARANDOMTOOL strikes with Constrict! But he's not falling for that Chinese finger trap thing again.
    ARNISD uses Parabolic Charge! But he can't find where he's supposed to plug in his math textbook.

TURN 9
    ARANDOMTOOL tries Calm Mind! It's a SUPER EFFECTIVE OHKO on ARNISD!

ARANDOMTOOL WINS!

Man... not what I was expecting, but yeah, it seals the deal. Seriously, dude, this has got to be the longest winning streak for sure! I think it's up to ten by now. With that said, you're free to set up and choose what you want your last three remaining Pokémon stages to be, just as long as they're not ghosts. And that also means the ghost duel bracket is gone and now you're back with the rest of us.

Well, on that note, arnisd is perma-egged. Dude, thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoyed the craziness! And sorry if some of this might have seemed a little improvised toward the end due to some oversight with some of the game mechanics. You did great and I hope you join us for DBR2, which will definitely be more refined and with fewer kinks in the works. And as with the others, I'll showcase all the avatar and banner sets you had during the game in case there's a favorite you'd like to choose and use. And of course, all those lovely memories.

Thanks for playing! :D

Senior Administrator

Why it's none other than the lovely arnisd collection and showcase! Enjoy the trip down memory lane!

Dude, it was a pleasure to have us and we hope to see you next time! Cheers and thanks again!

Senior Administrator

Quickie Note: We're going to need to be on hold until ARandomTool chooses how he wants his 3 stages to be allocated. Kick back and relax for a while!

SEASON 29

REGULAR BRACKET

#1 NEO EMOLGA: AS WIGGLYTUFF

#2 CHAKRAMASTER: AS ALOLAN RAICHU

#3 SCYTHERWOLF: AS MEGA HERACROSS

#4 NOBLEJANOBII: AS SHAYMIN

#5 BULBASAUR: AS VIKAVOLT

#6 ARANDOMTOOL: <PENDING NEW LINEUPS>

Administrator

Really coming down to the wire. Some of us on our last line of defenses. Hmm reminds me..

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well it appears my time is running out, but no matter, cause look at this new set of banners!
    Merry and madness I wish to all, and let's hope this doesn't last until this fall.
    So let us begin season twenty-nine, as we can all soon see the finish line.
    / / / / / / / /

12. This post has been liked by: