Mo money. Mo problems.
But doesn’t more money makes us happy. At least for the short term.
Look. I can’t buy happiness. But I can buy things that make me happy. Luckily, podcasts are free and those make me happy.
Today I am going to be putting in the spotlight podcasts that talk about money. In particular, podcasts that are hitting the hard topic of money for tournaments. We also see the return of an old favorite!
So! Don’t touch that Totodile! We have some podcasts to listen to!
Podcast Spotlight

Six Prizes Podcast: 6P/SRC Tag Team GX-The crossover to end all crossovers! This is the biggest team up ever! All to talk and breakdown the pricing for Regionials! Can you simply pay for the basics of a Regional and still be cheap?
The Dex! Podcast: Incineroar For Smash!– Alex and Kellz are back in action! This time they break down all the Pokemon related things from last week’s Smash Direct! SMASH!
General Pokemon Podcasts

PKMNcast: Masuda’s Last Pokémon Game– SBJ and the gang take a deep look at an interview Masuda had with Pokemon. Can Pokemon be Pokemon without Masuda manning the wheel?
P.U.C.L. Podcast: Should Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee Be Competitive?– How could Let’s Go be competitive is a better question. One that Thatch and his council are going to discuss!
Blast Burn Radio: Dates with Creepy Boys– Lack of sleep and illness strikes our hosts! All of this and more as they take a ride with N! How do they bare it all? Listen to find out!
The Safari Zone: Pokemon: The Movie 2000!– Ash and her friends take a look into Pokemon 2000! Quite fitting with all the Lugia throwbacks with the recent TCG and movie coming out this month.
TCG Podcasts

PTCG Radio: Lost Thunder Is Out Now– Lost Thunder is now out and there are plenty of cards that will throw this meta into a loop! And Ross got it all!
Dead Draw Gaming: FOUR-PEAT, Portland in Review, Top 5 Lost Thunder Trainers– Team DDG take another Regional! And a talk of questionable picks for a Top 5 from Lost Thunder.
Super Rod-Cast: Five Fiddy– Lets talk about Championship Points! The announcement of TCG Masters needed 550 points is big and so is this talk!
Pokemon GO Podcasts

Pokemon GO Radio:Adventure Sync & Poke Science with Bloop!– Lets go on an adventure! And Bloopbloop is going to lay some science on these Pokemon GO nerds!
Pokemon GO Podcast: “New host, who dis?”– The merry-go round of hosts continue with talk of a new feature
Lured Up Podcast: Niantic Brings The Treats– There are plenty of treats with the chances of getting a Shiny Pokemon!
GOCast: Shedinja Sans Ability– Plenty of talk about Shedinja and why you shouldn’t want to use it in battle.
Pokemon GO Show: HALLOWEEN– Kate and Shelby talk and recap the Halloween event and what was found.
Pokemon GO FM: ShedinTres!– Shedinja is hiding and coming to get you!
Table Top Podcasts

Pokemon Rollout!: Frog Mosh Pit! (or, Friendship Is Magic)– It is the battle of the frogs and our role players are in the middle of it all!
Pokemon World Tour: Allez Cuisine! A Food Fight For The Ages!– A battle is cooking for the Saffron City Badge! Will our pesky role players pepper up a win?
Adventures in the Millennium Episode 7: The Battle of Oreburgh City– It is a battle on all fronts as our young heroes kick Team Astro out of Oreburgh!
It is Fall! Have you fallen in love with these podcasts? Make sure to leave a rate and review on iTunes.
The post Podcast Central: Money Money Money! appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.