Thread: TH24's Art Hub

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TotodileHop24 View Post
    @Speed-X; @Green; @Suicune's Fire; @Noblejanobii; @roo; @Chakramaster; @Neo Emolga - Oh shoot, it's been a little while since I checked here... I'm sorry! But wow, thank you so very much everyone! I am more than happy to share my artwork with you guys and gals! ^^ (Pssst... Speed, I took a quick peek and I must say that I love your sprite work! You're amazing!!)

Let's see what else I can dig up here...

Spoiler:

Shiny Buddies - June 2017

= = =

Haxorus on the Bass!
    Another charity collaboration drawing - Together we drew pokémon dressed up for an orchestra!

Here is one that I finished recently:

Spoiler:

Gaming buddies!

Thank you all for your continued support! <3
    Oh my god. No, stop it. Stop it, you. xD THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT ME AND MY ART, IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT YOU. ; v ; But thank you!!! > w < You're too kind lel

AAAA THOSE COLORS. They're so bright and pretty that they're making my eyes bleed rainbows. And the attention to tiny details!! I love that!!!

Oh and don't worry chica, there's no need to apologize for taking so long to thank us hahah. We ALL have lives after all. :p

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

2. This post has been liked by: