Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: TH24's Art Hub

Quote Originally Posted by TotodileHop24 View Post
    @Speed-X; @Green; @Suicune's Fire; @Noblejanobii; @roo; @Chakramaster; @Neo Emolga - Oh shoot, it's been a little while since I checked here... I'm sorry! But wow, thank you so very much everyone! I am more than happy to share my artwork with you guys and gals! ^^ (Pssst... Speed, I took a quick peek and I must say that I love your sprite work! You're amazing!!)

Let's see what else I can dig up here...

Spoiler:

Shiny Buddies - June 2017

= = =

Haxorus on the Bass!
    Another charity collaboration drawing - Together we drew pokémon dressed up for an orchestra!

Here is one that I finished recently:

Spoiler:

Gaming buddies!

Thank you all for your continued support! <3
    Oh my god. No, stop it. Stop it, you. xD THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT ME AND MY ART, IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT YOU. ; v ; But thank you!!! > w < You're too kind lel

AAAA THOSE COLORS. They're so bright and pretty that they're making my eyes bleed rainbows. And the attention to tiny details!! I love that!!!

Oh and don't worry chica, there's no need to apologize for taking so long to thank us hahah. We ALL have lives after all. :p

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

2. This post has been liked by:

Found some time to post some more artwork! Enjoy, and thanks as always for viewing! ^^

Spoiler:

Sleepytime Eevees

= = =

Choco-Minion and Mog-Minion!
    Another charity collab piece!

= = =

The Morning Sun
    A commission - For all of you PMD fans!

And here is a colorful drawing I finished recently featuring Sonic Adventure 2's baddies:

Spoiler:

- Keep trying - Keep smiling - Keep climbing -

4. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I love that Morning Sun piece! It's so beautiful!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

These are all ultra epic, but I agree with Noble. Morning Sun is definitely incredible!

Thanks once again for treating us to your amazing art goodies!

7. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Found some time to post some more artwork! Enjoy, and thanks as always for viewing! ^^

Spoiler:

Sleepytime Eevees

= = =

Choco-Minion and Mog-Minion!
    Another charity collab piece!

= = =

The Morning Sun
    A commission - For all of you PMD fans!

And here is a colorful drawing I finished recently featuring Sonic Adventure 2's baddies:

Spoiler:
    Whoooooa those are awesome! I didn't know that Morning Sun picture was yours! I saw it used as art in someone's thumbnail on YouTube recently! Found who they credit on YouTube to dA. Hopefully it's yours? Won't say the name unless you are okay with it and don't want it openly put out there. Just in case it is your account. But these are soooooo incredible! Amazingly, beautifully well-done!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Whoooooa those are awesome! I didn't know that Morning Sun picture was yours! I saw it used as art in someone's thumbnail on YouTube recently! Found who they credit on YouTube to dA. Hopefully it's yours? Won't say the name unless you are okay with it and don't want it openly put out there. Just in case it is your account. But these are soooooo incredible! Amazingly, beautifully well-done!
    Yes, that was mine, haha! Thank you for letting me know.. I usually don't mind if folks display my artwork for use on other websites like Youtube or Twitch, I just ask that proper credit is given. JA-punkster is my screen name over on Deviantart, and on the original drawing above I have my watermarked signature in the bottom corner along with my dA and tumblr address. So hopefully they've credited me correctly, but if not, I may have to send them a gentle reminder. ^^

However, one thing that I won't tolerate are art thieves that steal art to sell on merchandise and other things. Unfortunately I have had the displeasure of dealing with these situations from time to time, and that is why I have resorted to resizing some of my artwork that I feel may become targets, as well as adding additional watermarks. This is why creating art can potentially be both a blessing and a curse. But I won't let stuff like that stop me from doing what I love to do.

Thank you for enjoying my art as always! I will have plenty more to post in the future! =)

Administrator

Yes, that was mine, haha! Thank you for letting me know.. I usually don't mind if folks display my artwork for use on other websites like Youtube or Twitch, I just ask that proper credit is given. JA-punkster is my screen name over on Deviantart, and on the original drawing above I have my watermarked signature in the bottom corner along with my dA and tumblr address. So hopefully they've credited me correctly, but if not, I may have to send them a gentle reminder. ^^

However, one thing that I won't tolerate are art thieves that steal art to sell on merchandise and other things. Unfortunately I have had the displeasure of dealing with these situations from time to time, and that is why I have resorted to resizing some of my artwork that I feel may become targets, as well as adding additional watermarks. This is why creating art can potentially be both a blessing and a curse. But I won't let stuff like that stop me from doing what I love to do.

Thank you for enjoying my art as always! I will have plenty more to post in the future! =)
    Haha, it's no worries. Once I saw that I was like "wait, hopefully it's not stolen..." So I had to make sure. I cross referenced the picture in the video, saw they linked a dA page I hadn't seen before and checked it out. I did see a few other images you posted here so I assumed it was right, but I wanted to make sure. I heard there's been a lot of scammers and those stealing lately claiming art as their own. Most recent being someone by the name of PJM-Guy. This it the link to the video just in case you were curious. Spoil tagging just in case those who haven't played PMD EoS or seen the image don't want Explorer of Sky spoilers. I just wasn't sure if you were okay with your dA being posted. So I made sure not to post it or say it just in case. :)

Spoiler:

Man that's still an awful thing. To have someone steal someone's creation and sell it like that. I'm sorry to hear that. Those watermarks are a very nice idea now. It's good many artists are starting to use them to help prevent just that. Oh and totally! Your artwork is incredible! Always looking forward to more! :D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Haha, it's no worries. Once I saw that I was like "wait, hopefully it's not stolen..." So I had to make sure. I cross referenced the picture in the video, saw they linked a dA page I hadn't seen before and checked it out. I did see a few other images you posted here so I assumed it was right, but I wanted to make sure. I heard there's been a lot of scammers and those stealing lately claiming art as their own. Most recent being someone by the name of PJM-Guy. This it the link to the video just in case you were curious. Spoil tagging just in case those who haven't played PMD EoS or seen the image don't want Explorer of Sky spoilers. I just wasn't sure if you were okay with your dA being posted. So I made sure not to post it or say it just in case. :)

Spoiler:

Man that's still an awful thing. To have someone steal someone's creation and sell it like that. I'm sorry to hear that. Those watermarks are a very nice idea now. It's good many artists are starting to use them to help prevent just that. Oh and totally! Your artwork is incredible! Always looking forward to more! :D
    Aww, well thank you very much for that.. I do appreciate it! And actually, that video looks really familiar.. I believe that I have ran across it once before! It looks like they left the whole image intact, which is good. Sometimes there are those that crop out my signature in order to suit their needs, and then it comes down to making sure they are responsible for crediting the artist, at the very least. So many people don't unfortunately, so it can be super frustrating - and not just for me, but for all other artists as well...

Yeah, it truly is a shame. You have to be super cautious nowadays, thieves are getting smarter about it. But that is why I am trying to fight back and do all I can to prevent such things.. I have a few tricks up my sleeve! And I have those that follow me to help keep an eye out for anything suspicious and to let me know right away if something doesn't seem right. I don't have eyes everywhere so I really appreciate any and all help! ;v;

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Aww, well thank you very much for that.. I do appreciate it! And actually, that video looks really familiar.. I believe that I have ran across it once before! It looks like they left the whole image intact, which is good. Sometimes there are those that crop out my signature in order to suit their needs, and then it comes down to making sure they are responsible for crediting the artist, at the very least. So many people don't unfortunately, so it can be super frustrating - and not just for me, but for all other artists as well...

Yeah, it truly is a shame. You have to be super cautious nowadays, thieves are getting smarter about it. But that is why I am trying to fight back and do all I can to prevent such things.. I have a few tricks up my sleeve! And I have those that follow me to help keep an eye out for anything suspicious and to let me know right away if something doesn't seem right. I don't have eyes everywhere so I really appreciate any and all help! ;v;
    Meh, sorry to hear people have been stealing your art. :(

And yeah, I've had stuff stolen as well and people who have tried to sign up as me on another site (one tricked the admins so much so that it was enough to get themselves modded @.@). Thing is, I don't even mind if people use my art, just as long as they don't claim they made it, because that's just lying. But yeah, good idea to watermark your stuff, because while it isn't foolproof, it at least they'd have to go through a lot of trouble to paint over it and not everyone even has the skill or software to pull it off. Thankfully, most people don't try and it's usually a good signal to others that you don't want them using it without your okay.

I'm glad to see that hasn't deterred you from continuing to make amazing and beautiful art pieces. Once again, thanks for sharing the incredible fruits of your skills, creativity, and imagination. :)

13. This post has been liked by:

Hi guys! Posting just one drawing this time.. I'll try to post another set sometime soon if I remember!

Spoiler:

Wishing night
    Dream big!

I thought it would be fun to also post a WIP of my next drawing that I'm currently working on. This one will be part of a 3-part series featuring the Alola starters:

Spoiler: