Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: TH24's Art Hub

Senior Moderator

SOBBLE IS FECKIN ADORABLE OML

you sir, are a master

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Wow, how did you do that so fast!?

Trying to do something like that with other half the quality would take me like a month. XD
    Aww haha, I actually finished this a little bit later than I wanted to! Darn work life getting in the way... >v<

I do remember that whenever new pokémon are announced on Deviantart, there are artists out there that have them fully drawn and colored within an hour or so. Now that's fast! OvO

Quote Originally Posted by N7 View Post
    SOBBLE IS FECKIN ADORABLE OML

you sir, are a master
    Go Sobble go!!

Haha, I'm female, but thank you!

- Keep trying - Keep smiling - Keep climbing -

3. This post has been liked by:

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

both pictures are beautiful!

Gurl those are amazing! *0* You're incredible at backgrounds, perspective, and colours! They look just magical. ^v^ I absolutely adore your style so much!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Man both of these look great. Awesome work.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

@Arrow-Jolteon; @Suicune's Fire; @Noblejanobii - Thank you very much guys! I really appreciate your kind words! So excited for Gen 8! =)

I've got another batch of drawings ready below! These are particularly special.

For the past few years now, I have been participating in several large-scale collaborations along with many other talented artists. The themes are mostly Pokémon-related, but occasionally focus on other series/subjects as well. What makes these collabs unique is that for each drawing submitted, our kind-hearted host donates a certain amount of money to charity. Together, we have helped raise hundreds of dollars towards well-known organizations such as Samaritan's Purse, Canadian Red Cross, and the Make-a-Wish Foundation, along with providing relief towards various past natural disasters, such as Hurricane Harvey.

I hope you enjoy these past few submissions.. they were created with a purpose - to help those in need! <3

Spoiler:

Corsair Herdier
    My first collaboration drawing!

= = =

Yoshi's Island lineart
    Everyone's lineart drawings were turned into coloring books for kids!

= = =

Sweet Treat Mega Steelix
    ...sprinkled with Mega stone jimmies!

= = =

Herbalist and Sorcerer
    A Medieval-themed Pokémon project!

I am currently working on another charity drawing and will make sure to post it here once it's done!

8. This post has been liked by:

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Wow, that's such a cool thing you're doing with these pictures! I love them. The last one is my favorite! So pretty. *v*

Wow...just incredible! This is such a beautiful project as well. Good on you for doing it. :D I absolutely love these collabs! The last one especially. The style is awesome. One of the first times I've seen pokemon in clothing and thought it not only suited them, but looks amazing!

gosh your art is gorgeous

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Wow, that's such a cool thing you're doing with these pictures! I love them. The last one is my favorite! So pretty. *v*
    Thank you, it's a group effort for sure! I love the last drawing a lot as well, especially Sorcerer Purrloin! I kinda want to make him an original character of mine...

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Wow...just incredible! This is such a beautiful project as well. Good on you for doing it. :D I absolutely love these collabs! The last one especially. The style is awesome. One of the first times I've seen pokemon in clothing and thought it not only suited them, but looks amazing!
    Yes, it sure is! It's such a wonderful thing when everyone helps contribute towards a common goal. Sorcerer Purrloin for the win!

Thanks so much though.. dressing pokémon up in clothing is a challenge on its own, but they just look so darn cute in the end! The collab drawing that I'm working on now also has pokémon dressed up, so I hope that you will look forward to it! =)

Quote Originally Posted by awney View Post
    gosh your art is gorgeous
    Thanks awney! Yours is as well! Keep it up!