Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Administrator

PXR Christmas Advent Calendar (Sign-ups)

Welcome to PXR's Advent Calendar 2018!

What is the PXR Advent Calendar?: Well the PXR Advent Calendar is an event where each day a new thread will be posted up. As if you're unlocking something new each day. Like a gift from someone to everyone else! It's an event to celebrate Christmas! This thread will be filled with whatever the person that will be assigned that day wants (PXR rules still apply here). The event will last from December 1st - December 24th.

Can I choose my dates?: In fact, yes! When you first sign up here. Be sure to use this layout...

(copy and paste then fill out the below)

Username:
    Chosen Dates (first come first serve):
    Will you try your best to make sure you post your thread on time?
    Opt in for more dates (in case we need more filled)?

After filling this out. If you're the first to get that date listed, then congratulations! You will most likely be assigned that day. If you need a certain date then you can swap them out with someone else if it's taken.

NOTE: If you cannot fill this day that you have signed up for. Please inform me either here, in a VM, or a PM telling me that you cannot make a post in time. If I see that a post has NOT been made by 10pm EST on that day. I will make a post myself to ensure we do not miss a day on the calendar. So please be sure to make a post by then. If you will be able to make a post. Just be sure to let me know that you are working on it before 10pm EST.

use this clock as a reference as to what time it is in EST.
    https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...een.html?n=179

Now we may not be super active enough for a full 24 days of different people posting. So once all the dates for active users posted. I will put out a notice again in the sign ups here. Seeing if anyone would like an extra day. Just enough to ensure we fill out all 24 days.

What can we do on our day?: On your day(s) for the Advent Calendar you can choose how you want to hold it. This Calendar is helping to spread the joy and spirit of Christmas. So you can feel free to share a Christmas story (real or fan made for PXR or otherwise), share your favorite Christmas song, movie. You can create a song, artwork, or just wish everyone a Merry Christmas! The day you are assigned is yours to choose how you want it to create it!

Where do I post my thread for my day?: At the top of the forum we have a new section for this. Advent Calendar 2018. You're in a thread in it right now! So when it comes time for you to post a thread for your day on the Advent Calendar. Be sure to create a NEW thread, listing it as "PXR's Advent Calendar [December the ]" Just list which day it is within the brackets.

One thing to note. To make things better for clarity. We will be using the timezone for EST (US). Keeping it more to a set schedule. Otherwise we could end up with 2 posts in one day due to timezone infracting. We want to try and have one NEW post everyone 24 hours. It doesn't NEED to be 24hours exactly. Just enough time to make sure we don't just see 2 within a few hours of another.

Below here is all of the current FILLED dates. I will update them as I can over the next few days to ensure everyone knows which dates are currently already taken.

If anyone has any questions please be sure to ask and I'll answer soon as I can. You can even VM or PM me. Whichever you'd like! Anyone is free to participate! So don't be shy! Everyone can help us spread some Holiday cheer! :D

Opt-ins:

Assigned dates:

December 1st: Chakramaster
    December 2nd: Neo Emolga
    December 3rd: Chakramaster
    December 4th: Neo Emolga
    December 5th: Chakramaster
    December 6th: Noblejanobii
    December 7th: Noblejanobii
    December 8th: Noblejanobii
    December 9th: Neo Emolga
    December 10th: Chakramaster
    December 11th: Neo Emolga
    December 12th: Chakramaster
    December 13th: Bulbasaur
    December 14th: Shruikan
    December 15th: TotodileHop24
    December 16th: Scytherwolf
    December 17th: Scytherwolf
    December 18th: Scytherwolf
    December 19th: Neo Emolga
    December 20th: EmeraldSky
    December 21st: Shruikan
    December 22nd: Cleobel
    December 23rd: Cleobel
    December 24th: Bulbasaur
    December 25th: Chakramaster
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 12-23-2018 at 03:24 PM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

2. This post has been liked by:

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Ok, this is a cool idea. Count me in. :D

Username: Shruikan
    Chosen Dates (first come first serve): 21st please :3
    Will you try your best to make sure you post your thread on time? Would giving just under my best be acceptable? Like, 97% of my best? :P Just kidding, of corse I will. :)

Senior Moderator

Username: EmeraldSky
    Chosen date: 20th for sure
    Will I post my thread on time?: Of course!
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Username: Bulbasaur
    Chosen Dates (first come first serve): 24th would be cool
    Will you try your best to make sure you post your thread on time? Yes!

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Username:
    Chosen Dates (first come first serve): The 19th seems cool
    Will you try your best to make sure you post your thread on time? Provided I haven't accidentally stepped into Narnia or have been abducted by aliens, YES!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Username: Noblejanobii
    Chosen Dates (first come first serve): December 8
    Will you try your best to make sure you post your thread on time?: Yes sir!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Date list are updated.

I did add a new option in the list for clarity and a safer sake. If you would like more than just one date in case we need more to fill the list. This way it'll be easier to mention those who will and will not want to have more dates when the listing opens for those who have already signed up to have a chance for more. If you would like to either opt-in for more. Please add it to your comment or just make a new post here with it. I will add it to the list.

The time is upon us...

9. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

I'm okay with one date for now, but I will do more if asked.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    I'm okay with one date for now, but I will do more if asked.
    It's not required to take on more. So if you don't want to or can't, you do not have to. It's alright! Thanks for the reply and heads up though!

The time is upon us...

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    If it comes down to that, I might be able to take on one more. We'll see.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links