Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Username: Cleobel
    Chosen Dates (first come first serve): December 22
    Will you try your best to make sure you post your thread on time? I Absol-utely will! :D

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

2. This post has been liked by:

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I definitely want to join in on this but I don't have a specific date I want. So I guess just save a spot for me and I'll fill in whatever date is left? Unless there are multiple and then I'll make a regular sign up after everyone else has chosen theirs.

Administrator

I’ll save at least 2 days (cause it’s looking like we will need extra fill-ins anyway). If you don’t have a specific date then that’s fine, but if you know for sure any dates you can’t then be sure to at least mention those so I don’t schedule you for them. :3 thanks for the interest. Scytherwolf!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I’ll save at least 2 days (cause it’s looking like we will need extra fill-ins anyway). If you don’t have a specific date then that’s fine, but if you know for sure any dates you can’t then be sure to at least mention those so I don’t schedule you for them. :3 thanks for the interest. Scytherwolf!
    That's fine! Right now there's nothing planned where I'd have to be gone for a whole day. If something does come up on a day I'm scheduled, though, I can have it ready and post it a little early (like, late at night the day before or something). Or post it from my phone or something. I dunno, but right now it's not likely that will be an issue.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    That's fine! Right now there's nothing planned where I'd have to be gone for a whole day. If something does come up on a day I'm scheduled, though, I can have it ready and post it a little early (like, late at night the day before or something). Or post it from my phone or something. I dunno, but right now it's not likely that will be an issue.
    Yeah if anyone cannot make it and have it ready early. Anyone can just send it to me and I can make the post for them with a simple copy & paste. Sound good though and thanks in advance! :D

The time is upon us...

Administrator

@Noblejanobii @Neo Gloom @EmeraldSky @Shruikan @Cleobel @Bulbasaur @Scytherwolf

We’re pretty close to the start date, December 1st. Not all slots have been filled. So if you want extra slots nows the time to lock in another spot.

Those who have yet to sign up, this is your last chance! Be sure to sign up and lock in a spot to create a part of the PXR Advent Calendar this Christmas!
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 11-28-2018 at 10:14 PM.

The time is upon us...

You can just give me two random slots. I'll try to have something done over the next few days so I can post whenever!

9. This post has been liked by:

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Ehh, I guess I could handle another slot... Hmm, if no-one else want it, I'll take the 14th.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    @Noblejanobii @Neo Gloom @EmeraldSky @Shruikan @Cleobel @Bulbasaur @Scytherwolf

We’re pretty close to the start date, December 1st. Not all slots have been filled. So if you want extra slots nows the time to lock in another spot.

Those who have yet to sign up, this is your last chance! Be sure to sign up and lock in a spot to create a part of the PXR Advent Calendar this Christmas!
    Hi Chakra, could I please take December 23? Thank you in advance for this event. :)

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Username: TotodileHop24
    Chosen Dates (first come first serve): December 15th please!
    Will you try your best to make sure you post your thread on time? Yes, absolutely!

- Keep trying - Keep smiling - Keep climbing -

13. This post has been liked by: