Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator

Secret Santa Event 2018!

Time to Spread some Christmastide and Good Cheer!
    Hosts: Chakramaster and Suicune’s Fire

I did leave in Suicune’s Fire for now as she told me she would like to help. So she is a considered a host as well

Hey there everyone! Welcome to PXR’s fifth Secret Santa event!

For those that haven't heard of this before. This is an event where you get another user under the same category you sign up under and send them a gift! It will be totally anonymous. They won't even know who sent it! Everyone who signs up will receive a gift. Sign-ups will begin now as this thread is posted up until December 2nd. On December 3rd everyone will be matched with another user under their category. This will be who you will be sending a gift to. Since you signed up, that means someone else will be sending you a gift. So don't feel left out! We all love getting gifts! Creating them can be just as fun! All gifts will be sent out either on Christmas Day or the day after Christmas. Depending on the managers schedules.

Note: Like last year, everyone's gift(s) will be posted at the end of the event for everyone on the forum (and beyond) to view.
    If you are not comfortable with a public display of your work, please let either myself, Chakramaster know when submitting your gift (or any time after that).

List of Participants:

Wifi:
    1. Noblejanobii
    2. Shruikan
    3. Cleobel

Non-Wifi:
    1. EmeraldSky
    2. Noblejanobii
    3. Scytherwolf
    4. awney
    5. Neo Emolga
    6. Skullbash
    7. Shruikan
    8. arnisd
    9. Chakramaster
    10. Pokemon Trainer Sarah

After Pairing Non-Wifi

People who are crossed off once the list is up are the entrants who have submitted their gift for their recipient!
    People in who have to pull out or cancel (and alert the managers ahead of time, thank you for any advanced notice) will be in red.

*Need an idea of a gift for your recipient? Look no further than to their sign-up post. When you sign up, everyone lists a few things: Favorite colors, Pokemon, things other than Pokemon. It'll give you a few good ideas of what you can work with. Click their username from the List of Participants for get quick access to their post.

Signing Up
    There are 2 categories. Like last year, you may participate in both if you wish. This means you can send one or both of the following, depending on what you're interested in. Just be sure that if you sign up in both that both gifts are submit.

Wifi Secret Santa!
    If you'd like to send a gift through Wi-Fi, then this is the category to sign up for! You will be both sending and receiving a gift through Wi-Fi. Please note that: Signing up for this category means you MUST have access to internet/Wi-Fi to send your gift. You will also need a 3DS and a copy of the 7th gen game(s). This will be so you can connect to the internet and trade your gift. You can do this in secret by trading it to me or choose to trade this yourself. Just know that this category could take a little longer for everyone to get their gift as everyone has a schedule or events outside of this. Especially closer to Christmas and New Years. So please be patient. We will ensure everyone that signs up will receive their gift. Please make sure to submit your gift by December 22nd. You can choose to send whatever you want in this trade. Pokemon, items, etc. No specific requirements such as shiny, perfect IVs, Evs. None of that matters. It's the thought of the gift that matters! It's not even limited to one! You can send as many as you want!

*You are NOT limited to just the most recent games, but must ensure your Secret Santa can receive it. To assure everyone can we will assume Sun & Moon games are the present render. Especially with Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee are so new (and have limits on Pokemon to collect). If you do not have a copy of Pokemon Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, or Ultra Moon and would like to send a gift otherwise. Please let me, Chakramaster know. If you would like to trade on Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu or Eevee. Again, please let me, Chakramaster know ahead of time.

Wifi Secret Santa Sign-Up Form
    Friend Code:
    10 Favorite Pokémon:
    Favorite region:
    Other:
    Do you have Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu or Eevee?:
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 22nd?

Non-Wifi Secret Santa!
    Here we have the regular Secret Santa sign-ups! This is a NON-Wifi gift. So the possibilities are nearly endless as almost anything goes here! You can be creative as you'd like here! However, no wifi gifts will be accepted under this category.

You’re free to send any kind of gift here, but if you’re still thinking and trying to figure out a few ideas. Here are a few suggestions:

-> Artwork; a drawing, banner, sprite, desktop wallpaper, photograph etc.
    -> Writing; a short story or poem etc.
    -> Video; a short video, voice clip etc.
    -> URPG items or Pokémon [you must follow the gift exchange rules of the URPG]
    -> Anything else you can think of!

Non-Wifi Secret Santa Sign Up Form
    Five or fewer favorite Pokémon:
    Favorite colors:
    What do you like besides Pokémon?
    Other:
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 22nd?

A Few General Rules:

• Please keep the username of the person you are gifting (your recipient) to yourself! It is meant to be a surprise.
    • You MUST submit some form of gift to Chakramaster by December 22nd. Please don't leave it until the last minute!*
    • You may send more than one gift if you like. Feel free!
    • The URPG have their own gift exchange rules, so if you want to give a gift related to that, you will need to follow the rules of the URPG respectively.
    • Your gift MUST somehow be relevant to your recipient. This is easy to do, as you may include anything that your recipient included in their sign-up post such as their favorite Pokémon or color. Generic gifts are not fun!

*If you cannot procure a gift in time for the December 22 deadline, please send a PM to Chakramaster ahead of time, preferably by the 20th if you are sure you cannot make the deadline. This will give us a few days to make a replacement gift for whoever is missing out. You will NOT be banned from next year's Secret Santa if you are unable to procure a gift and let us know in time; you will, however, be banned from next year's event if you tell us too late (21st or later). Sorry. :( We just can't have people leaving it till the last minute, as it is unfair on multiple people.

Submitting Your Gift:
    PM Chakramaster with the following information BY DECEMBER 22nd.
    DO NOT POST GIFTS HERE! We don't want leaked gifts to spoil the surprise or be a waste of hard work!

If you are sending a non-Wifi gift, please send the PM with the following form filled out:
    Code:
    [B]Recipient:[/B]
    [B]Description:[/B]
    [B]Note:[/B]
    [B]Gift:[/B]
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

If you are sending a Wifi gift, please send the PM with the following form filled out:
    Code:
    [B]Recipient:[/B]
    [B]Note:[/B]
    [B]Description of Pokémon:[/B]
    • Those who sign up for the Wifi Gift will receive a message on Christmas Day telling them what they will be getting. YOU, however, will be responsible for setting up a trade with your recipient.

Your gift MUST be PM’d to Chakramaster by December 22nd. If you cannot meet this requirement you will be banned from participating in the Secret Santa event next year. Last minute gifts are no fun and not fair on your recipient. Please do not leave it until the last minute.

- If you need to drop out or cannot get a gift prepared, let myself, Chakramaster, know soon as you can! There's no penalty for having to drop out and letting us know. You will only be banned from next year if you give us no notice and your gift has not been submitted on time!

Thank you for participating, and remember, have fun! 8D
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 12-23-2018 at 11:56 PM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

2. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Pikachu, Meloetta, Oricorio, Diancie
    Favorite colors: Green, royal blue, silver, gold
    What do you like besides Pokémon? Super Mario Bros. The Legend of Zelda, mythology and folklore
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 22nd? Promise!
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Friend Code: (I'll get back to you on this when I have my 3DS in front of my)
    10 Favorite Pokémon: Shaymin, Umbreon, the Samurott line, the Salamence line, the Zoroark line, the Cyndaquil line, Mimikyu, Absol, the Piplup line, and the Whimsicott line.
    Favorite region: Sinnoh
    Other: I have XY, ORAS, SuMo, and USUM, so I'm able to receive gifts on any of these games.
    Do you have Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu or Eevee?: No.
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 22nd?: Yes!

Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Shaymin, Umbreon, Zoroark, Mimikyu, and Salamence
    Favorite colors: Purple, green, pink
    What do you like besides Pokémon?: Digimon, Legend of Zelda, the western and chinese zodiacs, mythology, the Fates series, Cells at Work, etc.
    Other: If for some reason you need them, my instagram and my askblog have some pics of my OCs: instagram and Ask Blog.
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 22nd?: Yes
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

5. This post has been liked by:

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Heracross, Scyther, Yanmega
    Favorite colors: Green
    What do you like besides Pokémon? Animals, bugs, cool adventure stuff, caves, My Little Pony
    Other: You can see a bunch of my art/story characters Here.
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 22nd? Yep!

Non Wifi Form:

Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Rowlet, Ampharos, Suicune, Dratini
    Favorite colors: Red, Silver
    What do you like besides Pokémon? Legend of Zelda, Okami, Birds
    Other:I have a dA with all of my ocs!
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 22nd? Absolutely!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Non-WiFi Sign Up

Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Emolga, Bellossom, Cinccino, Raichu, Lopunny
    Favorite colors: Blue, White, Red
    What do you like besides Pokémon?: Overwatch, Fallout, Fantasy stuff
    Other: If I'm your recipient and you're up for it, I would like a drawn/artwork gift, but I appreciate anything really. :3
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 22nd? You betcha!

Administrator

We’re approachig the sign-up dealings everyone! If you had plans to sign up or still want to NOW is your chance!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Aipom, Sneasel, Meltan
    Favorite colors: Neon Green and Purple
    What do you like besides Pokémon? One Piece and Digimon
    Other: You can see some art of my OC here
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 22nd? I do

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Wifi Secret Santa Sign-Up Form
    Friend Code: 3866-8432-3668
    10 Favorite Pokémon: Shaymin, Silvally, Alolan Vulpix, Fennekin, Popplio, Zorua, Scolipede, Luxray, Eevee, Archen.
    Favorite region: Alola
    Other: No hacked/cloned/generated pokemon please.
    Do you have Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu or Eevee?: Yes, but no online. Though I can get the free trial to recive something, I would prefer a gift for Sun/Moon.
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 22nd? Ayup.

Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Shaymin-Sky, Ultra-Necrozma, Silvally, Alolan Vulpix, Fennekin
    Favorite colors: Blue, Orange, Gold, Purple.
    What do you like besides Pokémon?: Fire Emblem, Wings Of Fire, Persona 5, Mythical Creatures (especially Dragons & Gryphons), My Little Pony, Final Fantasy (Specifically IX, XIII, VIII & X), Spyro (Original, Legends, & Skylanders), Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Other:
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 22nd? Affirmative.

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Celebi, Zeraora, Lunala, Braixen, Gardevoir
    Favorite colors: Blue, Green, Red
    What do you like besides Pokémon? Games (Starcraft, Disgaea, guild wars,...), manga, anime (no game no life, overlord, boku no hero,...)
    Other: N/A
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 22nd? Yes