Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

PXR Christmas Advent Calendar: December 2nd

Howdy, it's Neo Gloom Emolga here! It's December 2nd and to kick off what I've got in store for today as we draw a day closer to Christmas, I'd like to share one of the Christmas specials I loved as a kid back in the 80s. They don't show it on TV anymore, but it was one of my favorites. Heck, I liked it even more than the whole Charlie Brown Christmas Special. Thanks to the magic of YouTube, it's super-easy to find and while I have it recorded on a VHS buried in somewhere in nowheresville in some nook of the house, it's easier just to watch it online. Plus no recorded ads!

It's the "A Garfield Christmas" special and if you have 24 minutes to spare, it's a treat with a lot of funny humor that both kids and adults would enjoy. Heck, as I watched it again as an adult, I picked up on a lot of subtle things that only adults would understand that I didn't understand as a kid. Nice touch! I love how 80s cartoons do that!

So without further ado, grab some hot chocolate, whip out some gingerbread cookies, and relax as you give this a watch.

Grandma is by far, the best character. XD

2. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

From what I've watched so far, yes. Grandma is best character xD. Oh man I love Holiday specials like these. Those lost to time are sad to see. There's quite a few I'd often like to go back and watch too. Especially with these old cartoons that we didn't understand as well as kids, but understand the subtle hints at things only we understand now as adults.

Great share, Neo!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

4. This post has been liked by:

@Neo Gloom Thank you for sharing this funny cartoon! I particularly like Garfield and Grandma. xD

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Awwww memories!! I'm sure I've seen this once or twice before as a kid. I remember watching the Garfield TV series in general before school.. it was such a delight. I still have many old comic book collections too!

Thanks for sharing Neo!

- Keep trying - Keep smiling - Keep climbing -