Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let's Go Shiny Show-Off Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    My apologies, although I do call everyone dude 'cause it's awesome. B) Haha great! Tag me when you do!
    That's cool with me, I don't even like the term 'dudette', just wanted to set the record straight.

2. This post has been liked by:

Alright. I admittedly got a bit distracted as I started playing Pokemon Snakewood a Ruby hack but here he is, shiny Squirtle! (My apologies that the image came out kinda bad) @Suicune's Fire.
    Spoiler:

your turn to roll Suicune's Fire's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Alright. I admittedly got a bit distracted as I started playing Pokemon Snakewood a Ruby hack but here he is, shiny Squirtle! (My apologies that the image came out kinda bad) @Suicune's Fire.
    Spoiler:
    Fantastic! :D That's an awesome shiny squirtle you got right there. :3 All that hard work paid off! *v* But gosh, he's so rude that he didn't even face you for the photo!

Kinnie's GCEA Card
    Double agents with Noblejanobii

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Fantastic! :D That's an awesome shiny squirtle you got right there. :3 All that hard work paid off! *v* But gosh, he's so rude that he didn't even face you for the photo!
    Lol, I actually turned him because the different colored shell is the only real distinction on a Squirtle.