Administrator

PXR Christmas Advent Calendar: December 3rd

I'm back again with the December 3rd post for everyone to enjoy!

This time to share yet another movie for everyone to look into. Sadly, there's no listing to watch it. You can watch it on Youtube, but it'll cost about $13 bucks. So I'm not saying "Go for it!" unless you just wanna watch it. It is also on Hulu.

A couple years back my brother and I ran across a funny yet, charming Christmas movie called "Christmas Do Over."

It follows a guy who isn't really into the Christmas mood and may not be the all around best person. He still tries to do what he has to for visiting family for Christmas. Only something happens while there. He thinks Christmas is over, but the next morning he wakes up to find out it's Christmas...again! The same day is once again happening all over again. Every event happening as it once did. Over and over again he's being forced to relive it again. Surely this can be irritable. So he starts trying every little thing thinking there's no consequences to what he does! You can only imagine what's to come from this.

Being a movie it's over an hour long. So if you take the time to give this one a watch, I hope you enjoy it. I still love going back to watch this one and many many more xD. So sorry I can't link it or anything. Hulu seems to offer it with a few other sites you pay for to "buy" it.

ANYWAY! I can't go without a daily Pokemon Christmas picture! Big fan of the PMD series? Well here's one fan made image I found for the Expedition Society!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

2. This post has been liked by:

@Chakramaster Thank you for your post! I really like the Pokemon Christmas picture. Especially that Archen, who could be @Pokemon Trainer Sarah. xD

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

That movie sounds pretty hilarious xD

That Christmas art is so cute! Nice to see Archen!
    GCEA