Administrator

PXR Christmas Advent Calendar: December 5th

The 5th day of December already. Man it's just flying right by now. It's incredible. So seasonal events happen all over. We're even hosting a few here on PXR. Many other places around towns such as restaurants are selling seasonal items, foods, or drinks. They can range from a wide variety of things. Eggnog milkshakes, Eggnog pancakes, Peppermint milkshakes, Gingerbread French Toast Sticks, etc. Even candles with the holiday scents like vanilla or toasted marshmallow. Is there anything out there you look forward to each December for when looking for a seasonal treat? Do you and your family make anything special? Festive season deserves special treats after all right? One of my favorites is the Peppermint Chocolate Milkshakes from Steak and Shake. I dunno how they do it, but Steak and Shake makes some of the best.

Video games have their own season fun too! I often look forward to the ones on mobile games and the online games I play. Like Final Fantasy. Each having seasonal themed attire, snowballs/snowpeople, and very chill music to go with it. Needless to say it's lots of fun getting for experience these fun events.

Once again to end it off we have another Pokemon Christmas picture!

Yet another adorable little gift given to us by another fan that drew this and posted it online. It's so amazing what we can find and the artists that dedicate their time to make some really beautiful artwork.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

2. This post has been liked by:

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    That is one of the cutest pikachu pictures I've ever seen.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    That is one of the cutest pikachu pictures I've ever seen.
    Agreed. And many extra bonus points for the cookie-nibbling Emolga there. XD

Precious babies!! Aww... *v*

I love all of the sights, sounds, smells, and tastes of the holiday season! Candles really are nice for helping to set the mood. My favorites are Pine and Sugar cookie scents! And oh, have any of you tried Ghirardelli's Peppermint Bark candies? SO. GOOD. <3

- Keep trying - Keep smiling - Keep climbing -

@Chakramaster Thank you for writing this short text and sharing this cute Pokemon Christmas picture! I particularly like the little Eevee, Mareep and Teddiursa. However, I don't like candles because of my fear of fire. :/

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D