Thread: Forum FFA: Winter's Wrath Part 2 Boss Battle!

Forum FFA: Winter's Wrath Part 2 Boss Battle!

In URPG’s first Boss Battle FFA, Articuno was slain. Even though it was defeated, Winter was still coming. This time it will be more powerful. Articuno’s army will be marching into town. Band with your friends in heated combat against these foes, this time bigger than ever!

The battlefield will be harsher this time so bundle up for an epic battle!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SM Private Full
    Hail Weather
    Snow Terrain
    No Helds
    Hit All –> Hit One
    Redirects On
    Evasion / Accuracy Clause
    Sleep moves (other than Rest), Ally Switch, Attract, Encore, Perish Song, Rage Powder, Imprison and Spotlight fail
    Curse fails when used by a Ghost-type Pokémon
    Acupressure, Aromatherapy, Aromatic Mist, Heal Bell, and Helping Hand select one other Pokémon
    Flame Burst’s secondary damage will hit surrounding Pokémon around the target
    Illusion selects a random Pokémon from the Pokédex
    Download, Imposter, Intimidate, and Trace select random participating Pokémon
    Exceeding the given send time limits or forfeiting results in player out at the start of the turn
    Moves can be purchased between turns until there are only 5 remaining

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Special Rule: Winter's Wrath Part 2 Boss Battle!

After pokemon are revealed, I will roll a random Water OR Ice type Legendary Pokemon Boss and 2 fully-evolved, Water or Ice-type pokemon minions. Pyukumuku will be rerolled.

They can attack the human players. I will boost the Legendary boss's base HP, Speed, Sp.DEF, and Defence according to the formula: % raise = 50% + (n/2)x5%. Their attack and special attacks will be multiplied 1.5x their base.

The two minions will have all of their base stats including HP raised to the formula: % raise = 10% + (n/2)x5%.

Bosses will obey a pattern! Plan your attacks around them! Pattern was specified to Senior Refs

These pokemon will have their full movesets unlocked and both will start with a substitute at 100% hp. Bosses are immune to the effects of endeavor, skill swap, pain split, power split, guard split, super fang, taunt, snatch and fixed damage moves like Seismic Toss. Players cannot transform into bosses. On the bosses only, PAR, BRN, PSN and TOX statuses are on a three-turn timer. Water type bosses are immune to hail damage. Bosses are immune to the effects of self-KO moves, but the user will faint if targeted at them.

Pay will be $1000 less for the winner if the Bosses are the last ones left.

Psych Up cannot be used by the players.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Sign ups will be open for the next two weeks. Send to me via Forum PM (OR Discord PM, but mark it CLEARLY) by roughly midnight December 13th in EST.
    Each round will be open for sends for about 48 hours but this may vary by an hour or two each way, so please don't wait until the last minute.

DEATH LOG: GO TO POST #3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

I guess I’ll continue the tradition of sending me pictures each round! We’ll host a competition for whoever gets enough Gingerbread House parts to make a Gingerbread House! Get 5 and you can say that you have a Gingerbread House from Julio’s FFA, sort of like a token of participation. These are purely cosmetic and will not actually affect the game.

I’ll give you 1 Gingerbread House part each time you send me the requested image! You can still be KO-d and send me images. Those who send me the most can claim a gingerbread mansion at the end of the last round!

Gingerbread Man Medal for 1 Picture Sent!

Gingerbread House Medal for 5 Pictures Sent!

Gingerbread Mansion Medal for the person with the most Pictures sent!
    Last edited by juliorain; 12-07-2018 at 04:38 PM.

reserved for Boss Stats

Main Boss: TBD until pokemon are revealed!

Type:
    Possible Abilities:
    Attack:
    Defense:
    SP.Attack:
    Sp.Defence:
    Speed:

Minion #1: TBD until pokemon are revealed!

Type:
    Possible Abilities:
    Attack:
    Defense:
    SP.Attack:
    Sp.Defence:
    Speed:

Minion #2: TBD until pokemon are revealed!

Type:
    Possible Abilities:
    Attack:
    Defense:
    SP.Attack:
    Sp.Defence:
    Speed:

Death Log

It was discussed and approved, you can claim your money early if you are knocked out. Here ya go! Link to this post for tracking if needed! PLEASE DO NOT ACTUALLY POST IN THIS THREAD.