Administrator

PXR Christmas Advent Calendar: December 10th

Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas! That’s right I’m talking about Christmas trees this time. It’s half the fun! Decorating up the house, yard, tree, and etc for Christmas. Some prefer natural green trees with white lights, colorful blinking red, yellow, blue, and green lights. Ribbons and bows with a star or angel on top of the tree. It’s incredible all the different types of Christmas trees and decorations you can find out there. Some more tedious to put up than others. We can find some just put a wreath or some small lights up while some go all out and tryband make it the best they possibly can!

What about you? How do you decorate? Are you outgoing to make your house the best looking on the block? Do you just decorate the front door or what do you do? Lately we’ve just decorated our tree, front and back doors. Now we’re trying to find something to decorate the new house too. Probably that blow up Frosty the Snowman up in the top windowsill again. We were hoping for a tall Christmas tree, but not only were they super expensive, but had such a limited quantity too. Maybe we can find one for next year at a deep discount after Christmas.

And finally as usual have a wonderful Pokémon Christmas photo pulled right off the internet!

With only 15 days left until Christmas. Things are rolling by fast! Hopefully you all have a fantastic day/night and happy shopping!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

2. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

15 days left until Christmas.

THANKS FOR THE SCARE! I really need to get my shopping done. o.o

4. This post has been liked by:

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    That's an awesome picture! And like Neo, I also have to do shopping. The only one I've bought a present for so far is Kona.

6. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

I'm joining the "I Need to Do Shopping" club myself...

I do have an (artificial) tree I put up every year--this year, I had to wait on turning the lights on because half of my lights went out.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

8. This post has been liked by:

@Chakramaster Thank you for this post about Christmas trees and decorations, and for this awesome Pokemon Christmas picture! I really like that sleeping Jirachi. Good luck with your Christmas decorations! :)
    @Scytherwolf What kind of present did you buy for Kona? :)

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

10. This post has been liked by:

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    @Scytherwolf What kind of present did you buy for Kona? :)
    I got her a stocking with a bunch of different dog toys. xD

12. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I got her a stocking with a bunch of different dog toys. xD
    That sounds like a nice present! I hope she will like it! :)

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

14. This post has been liked by:

I love decorating for Christmas! At the moment I don't have all that much as far as decorations go, but regardless, it's such a joy every year to set out the holiday trimmings while listening to some great Christmas tunes. It never gets old!

And oh! I know the artist pictured above, logancure! He's a fantastic artist from Columbia! Extremely talented, and has wonderful skills with shading and lighting effects!

- Keep trying - Keep smiling - Keep climbing -

16. This post has been liked by: