Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

✹An Honorable Art Mission [CONTEST]✹

AN HONORABLE ART MISSION
    MC ELESA DRAFT LEAGUE LOGO CONTEST

MANDATORY LISTENING

Brothers and Sisters in arms, I have an important announcement.

Our own MC Elesa, Editor-in-Chief of the Pokémon Crossroads website, has been invited to join The United Podcasters Pokémon League. For those who don't know, this is a highly-important TCG Draft League, and MC Elesa is representing PXR in this glorious and utmost crucial mission. It will not be an easy road to victory. There will be many obstacles to overcome and many challenges to rise up against. But with your spirit of support, anything can be achieved. Like solving world hunger with chocolate ice cream.

MC Elesa turns to you for help and support! Because you have the skills and talent and you possess the power to create masterpieces!

PXR needs a logo. In these TCG draft leagues, all gladiators of the Draft League have a logo (here's an example from a competitor that only wishes they were as cool as we are. And MC Elesa needs a logo. A GLORIOUS logo! Going in without a glorious logo is unacceptable. It's like canceling the Detective Pikachu movie because people don't like Ryan Reynolds and the fact he starred at Deadpool. THAT kind of unacceptable! And this is where you come in. This is where you can lend your artistic prowess and divine mastery to help MC Elesa shine in glorious light before all that stand in the way!

These are some of the crucial mission parameters that have been decided on by the Editor-in-Chief:

The Logo needs to be 2000x2000 in size - This will be a size sufficient enough to use for multiple different purposes and can be shrunken down to size for whatever we'd like to use it for. As in the example above, it could be used for t-shirts and other fun purposes like that. Such as our tanks, jet fighters, and glorious flags of honor and prestige!

PXR Will be the Nimbasa City Emolga(s) - Yes, MC Elesa has graciously and wisely selected the glorious Sky Squirrel Pokémon to be the representative Pokémon of the forum. In his own words, MC Elesa joined the community at the time of Gen5 and favors Nimbasa City the most. And Emolga also fits so well with Nimbasa City. And I love the little dude! Because PXR is all about ruling the skies, commanding the thunder, stealing apples from unsuspecting Patrats, and using Attract attack on whoever we darn well please! Because we're fun, mischievous, and spunky like that!

The Logo is due on Christmas. - There's not much time, so the sooner we get started, the better.

This is the perfect way to say thanks for everything our Editor-in-Chief does for PXR. - MC Elesa does a MASSIVE amount of work for the site and has been the main workhorse behind the many articles that have been written for the site. This is a fantastic way to say thanks for all that hard work and to give something back for the many years of great articles that have been written and published for the site. It's not easy and it involves many hours of work and tons of energy and commitment. Creating the best Draft League logo you can would be a fantastic way to show your appreciation for this ongoing effort!

Here are some additional details for the logo itself:

MC Elesa would like the Ferris Wheel to make up the circle with Nimbasa City at the top and the Emolga on the bottom. As a possible extra, a stadium could be inside the Ferris Wheel with "PXR" written on top of it and an Emolga flying out of it. However, the idea can be played around with and MC Elesa is flexible with the final product.

At the end, MC Elesa will select the best logo out of the entries and will use that to represent PXR. Let's do our best and show PXR kicks the butt out of art and supports our glorious Editor-in-Chief!

MENTIONING ALL THOSE THAT MAY BE INTERESTED
    @Nekomata @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @TotodileHop24 @Scytherwolf @K'sariya @Noblejanobii @VeloJello @Chibi Altaria @Coru @awney @Rival Max @Suicune's Fire @Arrow-Jolteon

2. This post has been liked by:

URPG Staff

Congratulations, MC Elesa! What an awesome honor. Thanks for the ping, if I have time I might cook a version up.

head ranger / expert curator / ace chronicler
    urpg stats
    / national park stats / deviantart

4. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Count me in chief, and congrats to the well deserved Elesa. I know you will honor us valiantly

ˇťYour focus determines your realityŤˇ

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Just want to pop in and say thank you to those who are interest in doing this and will end up doing it. Go with what you think is best! Do your best! I am going to rock it out there!
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

7. This post has been liked by:

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Wow, congratulations, Elesa! I will try to give this a shot if I can find the time, but sadly I've been very busy these past few months. That said, I'm gonna have free time again hopefully this weekend, so I might still be able to work on something!

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    If I feel well enough and have time I'll give it a go. Sounds fun for sure, and congrats Elesa! :3

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Congrats, Elesa! I have a lot of stuff going on right now so I'm not sure I'll be able to make something in time, but if that changes, I'll let you guys know!

Wow, this sounds super cool! Unfortunately I can't guarantee that I'll be able to whip up something before Christmas in between all of my other projects and life happenings, but I will keep this in mind, and will definitely be looking forward to seeing all of the entries.

And of course, a major congrats is in order for MC Elesa!! Best of luck going forward!

- Keep trying - Keep smiling - Keep climbing -

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Hey guys! If you are interested in doing this then please make sure to have submissions put in by Sunday! Thank you!
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

Senior Moderator

Okay, i will definitely continue to tweak and craft more but this is one i got up so far. If it comes out blurry, PicsArt has been a turd lately. Anyway, here it is, i think its like 2200 in size, i'll fix that.

http://i.imgur.com/5hObI77.jpg

Edit: Fixed it
    Last edited by AD; 12-20-2018 at 07:49 AM.

ˇťYour focus determines your realityŤˇ

14. This post has been liked by: