Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

PXR Christmas Advent Calendar: December 11th

We all have favorite Christmas films, and there are many classics out there. You might think of A Christmas Story or Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, but today I bring you the classic debate.

IS DIE HARD A CHRISTMAS MOVIE?

I'll admit to enjoying Die Hard on Christmas Eve and it's got many interesting themes that despite the action film's gritty nature, still touch base on some Christmas themes. Well, here's an interest analysis on what some people believe is just a great action movie versus what's also a great Christmas movie.

I always felt this way before, but after watching this, it does bring a lot of additional valid points out into the open as well! So if you're tired of A Christmas Story being aired for the fifth time in a row, unwrap a different kind of Christmas movie that's a literal blast! So this year, make Die Hard a new Christmas tradition! Unless you've already made it one! Yippie-ki yay!

Also, here's another great Pokémon Christmas image! It's more portrait than landscape, so instead of using it as a wallpaper for your computer, use it for your phone!

Cheers and enjoy a Merry Christmas!

2. This post has been liked by:

@Neo Emolga Thank you for this contribution to the PXR Advent Calendar! I didn't know about "Die Hard" before. And I really like that Pokemon Christmas picture, especially the two kinds of Vulpix. :)

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

4. This post has been liked by: