Administrator

PXR Christmas Advent Calendar: December 12th

We're halfway there now! Hope all your shopping is going smoother than mine! Let's celebrate some more by discussing some holiday favorites! This time with movies!

The Polar Express

Wow, one of those movies you just don't know about until you see it yourself. Is seeing really believing or not? Well watch this movie and maybe that line will be answered or just mean even more to you. Polar Express is a fairly new movie that was added into the big movie bunch of "Holiday Classics." It follows a young boy who on Christmas Eve finds a large train called "The Polar Express" stopping outside of his house. Only thing is this is no ordinary train. There's not really train tracks outside his house and many other kids are on board. He was reluctant at first, but decided he'd give it a shot. It might just be a dream anyway. He had started to believe that Santa was not real as he had started to get older and question that. However, more and more magical things happen on this trip to the North Pole. Making him question what he really does believe. If you haven't seen this movie I highly recommend this movie to anyone. It's a really great family movie that can help you get in the Christmas mood.

Christmas Vacation

Oh Christmas Vacation. Yet another good classic movie. It's got good comedy and things don't always go so well when preparing for Christmas. There's getting the decorations set up, gathering the gifts, family diner, oh and FAMILY! Everyone comes to visit your house and maybe you're just not ready for it. This movie shows just how great Christmas time can be and just how badly some things can go wrong. Oh boy get ready for a lot of laughs and a really great time watching if you decide to give this movie a watch. It's one of the great Christmas classics now.

There's tons more and we've only scratched the surface! Keep an eye out for more!

Back at it again with another calendar post which means another daily dose of a Pokemon Holiday picture!

A Christmas Tree of Shaymin with Jirachi on top. Least they didn't forget the star on top! Now who will decorate with some lights?

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

2. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

A lot of people I know like bath supplies, so I got a great deal on those while out shopping today that covered a huge swath of gifts! I only have two people left to buy for.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Christmas Vacation is a fantastic movie. Saw it last Saturday, actually! This may be personal opinion, but I like it a lot more than A Christmas Story.

I don't want to spoil anything. If you're reading this and haven't ever seen it, SEE IT. You'll get many a good chuckle out of it!

@Chakramaster Thank you for sharing your favorite Christmas movies on PXR! And that Pokemon Christmas picture is so cute! :)
    Do you know these Shaymins, @Noblejanobii? xD

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    @Chakramaster Thank you for sharing your favorite Christmas movies on PXR! And that Pokemon Christmas picture is so cute! :)
    Haha yes they're all my cousins!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

7. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    Oh those are only 2 of maaaaaaany other movies. I love Christmas time, the movies, the music, the general feel to it and looks. I love this time of year....aside from retail work. :3

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..