Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar

PXR Christmas Advent Calendar: December 16th

Hi everyone! Today I'd like to share a video from one of my favorite Pokemon animators on youtube! It would have been nice if I'd been able to make a holiday animation myself this year, but well, they take such a long time I knew I wouldn't be able to get anything really cool done. XD I'm sure you'll enjoy this, though! And be sure to check out this person's other animations!

Also, who could forget THIS classic?

This pokemon special has it all! Pokemon doing cute things in the snow, Christmas, Santa, Stantler screaming like it's in agony (???), and, most importantly of all...

HERACROSS!

(Who, you know, should have been the one to get the berries since he can fly and all...)

2. This post has been liked by:

@Scytherwolf Thank you for sharing these awesome Pokemon Christmas videos! Chikorita is my favorite character in both videos. And I really like the Route 26 music in the second video. :)

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

4. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Ah, I remember watching the Christmas specials for Pokemon. Way back then everyone knew Pikachu was my favorite. Always something very special to pull out and watch each year.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

6. This post has been liked by:

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    @Scytherwolf Thank you for sharing these awesome Pokemon Christmas videos! Chikorita is my favorite character in both videos. And I really like the Route 26 music in the second video. :)
    Awesome! I thought you would like the Chikorita. c:

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Ah, I remember watching the Christmas specials for Pokemon. Way back then everyone knew Pikachu was my favorite. Always something very special to pull out and watch each year.
    Same! I have a DVD with these Christmas specials, they bring back so many memories.

8. This post has been liked by: