garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

Christmas of 2018!

The Christmas of 2018 is coming to a close (or has already closed for some of us)! What did you do? What did you get?

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I got some cool pokemon stuff, including a scyther plushie! I also got a big sleepy leafeon plush.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

On Christmas Eve, I visited my brother at his house and we exchanged gifts. I got a new MP3 player (my current one does a lot of weird stuff), a Pikachu amiibo, some toys and treats for my bunnies, a sweatshirt featuring the college I went to, and the Scythe board game. Good stuff!

And on Christmas day, my dad and I visited our relatives on Staten Island. We found a better way to get there by the Outer Bridge, which was busy but at least moving. Food was great and there was enough dessert to make a whale explode.

I got five books from my family and I am going to get five Pokemon from my awesome PXR Secret Santa. What did you get, @Bulbasaur? :)

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Ok, well the celebration isn't fully over yet, as since I celebrate Yule it lasts until the new year. But the main part (The solstice (21st this year) is over.

So, as for what I did, well after spending the morning opening the gifts, followed by obsessing over my new Popplio plush, my family spent the afternoon playing the Mystic Woods (A board game from the 80's) where, par the course my younger sister creamed everyone. Then I played Fire Emblem Warriors with my sister for the rest of the afternoon, followed by watching an applicable movie. (Coincidentally, the one I wrote about for that day: The Christmas Dragon) We didn't have a big meal that day though, as since the celebrations last until Janurary, so as not the spend the whole day cooking we had the feast on the 23rd.

As for what I got: First was about Ł150 to cover the rest of the cost of my Switch. (The previous amount having been a birthday present.) Also a couple of books, (The Waters of Nyra & Song of the Summer King) The yearly Pokemon Annual, (I've been collecting them since 2000) a 2019 Pokemon Calendar (The american one, cause the UK one is terrible. For comparison: US. UK.) And the aformentioned plush toy of Popplio. (The best gift by far :D)

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    I got five books from my family and I am going to get five Pokemon from my awesome PXR Secret Santa. What did you get, @Bulbasaur? :)
    I got some CDs, chocolates, some cheaper music equipment, and some money! :]

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

7. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I visited family. A lot. It was nice but a bit tiring. xD Now I'm enjoying my only week off for the whole year. It's going so fast though. ;_;

I got a bunch of house stuff for Christmas this year. I also got a bike stand so my bike can be stored upright, and a Pokemon calendar, so that was cool. :)
    GCEA

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

So for Christmas, I got a flash gun off of my work as my Christmas Bonus (and it was worth like $500), a breathalyzer and a set of clippers from my Mum and Stepdad, and tickets to see Kiss off my Dad and Stepmum.

Christmas Day was a bit of a pain, as I spent a lot of the day driving from event to event. When I finally got home it was nice.