Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Moderator

[PXRWC19] Heartwarming Story Contest!

It's the holiday season, and you know what that means--family, friends, festivities, and countless TV specials and movies about the "true" meaning of your winter holiday of choice.

So why not contribute by writing a heartwarming story yourself?

Your challenge is to write a heartwarming Pokemon story. How exactly you go about this is up to you--the anime cast throwing a Christmas party, a choir of Pokemon caroling, Pokemonizing a fairy tale or folk tale (or writing something inspired by folklore)--you name it!

Keep the following in mind, however:

--All forum rules apply
    --While you can touch on tough themes, the overall mood should be happy, celebratory and/or inspirational
    --Try to aim for at least 1000 words.

If you choose to go the Pokemonized folktale/inspired by folklore route and need ideas, Googling "folktales" is a nice starting point.

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know!

Good luck!

Your story is due by JANUARY 20TH 2019.

All participants will receive 200 coins for entering, with the possibility of up to 100 bonus coins for quality and originality.
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 01-06-2019 at 02:11 AM.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"