Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dream Job

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Fate, can I buy a vowel from you? Wal-Mart never seems to have any.

As for dream jobs, I'd love to be an actor, but I'll admit my resume doesn't have anything even close to that qualification. :P
    Interesting! I would've never guessed.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

I always thought a career as a video game concept artist would be incredibly cool! Namely background design or something similar.

Although I must admit that I am pretty happy with my current job: A Playground Presentation Designer and Illustrator!

- Keep trying - Keep smiling - Keep climbing -

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

My dream job would be to be a historian. To chronologue and discover history would be amazing. Though being able to tell those stories as an author or storyteller as well as invent my own is a close second.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I don't really have a dream job, I just want a job that doesn't stress me out too much and leaves me with enough free time to pursue my hobbies. I've only ever had part time job though, so I'm worried about how I'll be able to deal with things in the future.

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

I'd love to do writing for either a cartoon or a game, I just feel like those are the type of job I could have a lot of fun in, and where crazy ideas (the ones which are usually more fun to write) wouldn't be dismissed as too unrealistic. :D

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Interesting! I would've never guessed.
    Something about it seems so surreal and cool. Imagine seeing yourself on screen unleashing all kinds of crazy cool special effects and CGI stuff that blows everyone's minds. Plus getting into character seems fun and intriguing. You become the character and the character becomes you. Plus they sure make a loooooot of money, but it seems like a career you can have a lot of fun with.

I think even voice acting seems great as well. I did it a few times for Flash animations and seeing a character with your voice is pretty nifty.