And do you know who loves Pokemon?
Luke loves Pokemon! And that just so happens to be the name of our new podcast that we are adding to our column!
We are now going to be adding Luke Loves Pokemon to our bi-weekly column! This podcast is run by Luke and he loves Pokemon! His podcast is all about Luke talking about what he loves about each Pokemon. He goes over the background of the family of Pokemon he covers in each episode.
There is some science and just simple admiration for the Pokemon that he is talking about. And if you love your podcasts on the short side then you are in luck! Episodes for Luke Loves Pokemon are pretty short. Most of them fall under the ten minute mark. So you can easily marathon this podcast without worry!
I was going to originally start this opening piece with me going over how I love Christmas and move into Luke Loves Pokemon. Though, to be honest, I am in a bit of a rush and just couldn’t figure out how to do a clever tie-in. Instead, I am just going to say I love Christmas and guess who else does…Luke does too!
Don’t touch that Totodile! It is time for some podcast listening!
Podcast Spotlight

Luke Loves Pokemon: Poliwag and Family– Luke talks about his love for frogs and more! As he goes over the Poliwag line! He goes over why he thinks the evolution to a frog came so late. Well worth the listen. Want more of Luke? Check out his Christmas episode!
Adventures in the Millennium: Christmas Special!– I told you that I love Christmas. That is why I wanted to spotlight an episode that takes us into Christmas past of our young adventurers! How was life prior to adventures and Pokemon? Some are happy but the ending montage says otherwise.
PKMNcast: A Farfetch’d in a Pear Tree– Am I picking Christmas related episodes on purpose? Maybe but that is fine! In this episode you get to hear SBJ and his gang try to make up a new Pokemon Twelve Days of Christmas song! It is amazing how one can make a song when somebody can’t rhyme. Also, congratulations to SBJ and Irene for their marriage!
General Pokemon Podcasts

P.U.C.L. Podcast: Pokemon Red and Blue to Pokemon Me and You– Thatch made a cute title to talk about how Pokemon has changed in the last twenty years. It is a nice reflection on how and where Pokemon has come and gone.
Blast Burn Radio: Taking Your Time With MATCH!– More ninjas plague our nuzlockers! And more bad luck for others as they don’t get what they want to catch. Either way, these guys are about to hit story hard! But first a gym leader!
The Science of Pokemon: Show Me Your Moves!!– Scientists Luke and Collin talk about the science of Pokemon attacks! Especially their real life inspirations such as Bone Club and more!
TCG Podcasts

Dead Draw Gaming: Let’s Talk About 2018, A Year In Review– The DDG Boys talk about 2018 and have a serious discussion on where they want to go in 2019. A listen if you are into DDG!
Six Prizes Podcast: Can we Lost Zone Zoroark?-Mike brings on some guests to talk about what needs to be put into the Lost Zone to fix Expanded. Is there more to this then what meets the eye? Listen to find out!
Pokemon GO Podcasts

Pokemon GO Radio: Heatran is Here & Where are the Gen 4 Pokemon?– Some people are lucky. Others are lucky to spot a Bronzor. Which one of these brothers have gotten lucky as they search new Gen 4 Pokemon?
GOCast: Not Like This– Little news but these Go Casters are still talking. They spend a really long time talking about Research Boxes that we wish we could have had.
Lured Up Podcast: Delibird Strikes Back– Something is striking back! The return of scanner bots to Pokemon GO? These guys spend a long time talking about how scanner bots are bad for the game and what it means for the players.
Pokemon GO Podcast: “Get Yourself A Weird Looking Lava Spider”– Do you like battling with your podcasting? Then you will love this episode!
Table Top Podcasts

Pokemon World Tour: Clash At The Homestead! Secrets Revealed!– Tempers run high. Revelations are made. Things are going down in the Jenny household and these ladies are going to make Family Feud look like an mild disagreement.
It is getting cold out there! Go ahead and warm a podcaster’s heart. Leave a like and review on iTunes!
The post Podcast Central: PXR Loves Christmas appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.