The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

[PXRWC19] Winter Puzzles!

Hello, and welcome to the Winter Puzzles part of the Winter Carnival! Here there will be three puzzles for you to have a go at. Completing each one individually will net you a sweet 60 coins, and completing all three of them grants a bonus 20 coins! Without further delay, here they are!

Puzzle 1: Jigsaw
    Spoiler:
    You've all seen a jigsaw before, right? Well, if you click the link here, you'll be taken to a wintry one that features lots of festive Pokémon enjoying the festivities. There's no time limit either, but you can try and complete it multiple times to get the best time.

Puzzle 2: Wordsearch
    Spoiler:
    With a wordsearch, the clue's in the name. As expected for the Winter Carnival, they're all related to the festivities in some way. And yes, the words can be backwards in this one, so keep your eyes peeled!

Puzzle 3: Crossword
    Spoiler:
    Crosswords are a fun puzzle, and you'll get the clues for each answer, but you have to make sure it's the right number of letters, and that the letters of the other answers fit in as well. Now that I think about it, it's like if a wordsearch and a jigsaw had a baby in the form of a slightly tougher puzzle.And of course, all the answers are also winter-themed in some way, so keep that in mind.

So they're all the puzzles I have to offer! Best of luck to you all, and don't post the answers in the thread because it'll ruin the surprise for everyone else. Send private messages to Blaquaza or Bulbasaur when you solve them. Puzzles are due January 20. :)
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 01-06-2019 at 03:30 AM.

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Hi, apparently my mailbox was full. That's fixed now!

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

3. This post has been liked by:

200 coins to @Cleobel, for completing all the puzzles!

My Links

5. This post has been liked by:

200 coins to @Noblejanobii, for completing all the puzzles!

My Links