Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

GCEA Journal [Open]

Hello, one and all, to the GCeA Journal.

This thread is where you can show off your writing skills, and earn points to use in the main GCEA thread. Simple enough, right?

The Premise is simple; you put down a log of your characters journey (from your characters POV), and earn points for how well you did. There are only a few rules and guidelines.

0: ALL PXR RULES APPLY! Seriously.

1: You can only do this weekly. This isn't supposed to be a spam-able source of points.

2: Journal entries are graded on a 3-point scale, maxing at 15. 3 meets basic requirements, 15 is flawless.

3: Journal entries should pertain to events that occurred in the main game. You don't have to list everything that happened, but you should list what your character actually cares about, and more importantly, how they see those events.

4: You can make these any length you want, as long as they don't get too short or too long. This is how your character writes-if they like to summarize and keep their text short, then so be it, but it should still be about 500 words minimum. If they like fairly long and detailed accounts of the day, that's fine too. Please keep in mind the following:
    4a: If your journal entry is less than 500 words long, you will automatically get a 3 point deduction from your overall score.
    4b: If your journal entry is less than 400 words long, you will automatically get a 6 point deduction from your overall score.
    4c: If your journal entry is less than 300 words long, you will automatically get a 10 point deduction from your overall score.
    4d: If your journal entry is less than 200 words long, your entry will get an automatic 0/15.

5: Legible writing for the journal is much more important than the actual games. A single 'to' where a 'too' should have been will not disqualify you from a perfect 15. If 'to' is your version of 'too,' and you use it every time it should have been 'too,' then you're probably going to get 3.

6: Staying in Character is also important. You're writing the journal entries from THEIR Point of View (or POV), so breaking character is bad and will get your grade lowered.

7: GCEA's Mods and GMods (roles that are not synonymous with PXR's mods and Gmods) are the only people that can judge your Journal Entries. Any decision during judging made by a mod is independent of other mods and cannot be altered. All decisions are final.

8: Have fun writing up the journal entries, because seriously, we wouldn't post stuff like this if it wasn't fun to do anyways. Seriously, have fun!

9: The journals will be graded in the order they were posted by a mod who will post a respone for you. you may still request feedback from either of the graders for improvement purposes if you so desire.

Current Graders
    @Suicune's Fire @Noblejanobii

Grading earns 8 points per journal. If you're interested in becoming a journal grader, head over to this thread to apply.

Form:
    [B]GCEA version: [/B]
    [B]Trainer Name:[/B]
    [B]Link to stats:[/B]
    [B]Word Count:[/B]

Typically at the beginning of each entry you would write the entry number and the date, but those are optional.

I don't know what to write about!

Having trouble fulfilling the 500 word criteria for the journal entries? Perhaps your GCEA journey is going a little slower than you'd like. Well, here are some things to make you think:

The day's events
    The obvious choice is to go for what's been happening in your GCEA version lately. There may be interesting things that have happened, such as a new addition to your character's team, or a random NPC the group bumped into. Perhaps your character had a great battle with someone, or had to overcome a certain challenge. If you had a gym challenge, that would be a fantastic thing to write about. Don't leave any detail out!

Off-screen occurrences
    Maybe your GCEA version is going a little slowly, and you can't write about much that's happened over the past week. Have no fear! The concrete events of the day isn't necessarily all that happened. In fact, time skips happen all the time. During one of those time skips, while the group was travelling through a cave, or on their way to a town, your character could have been doing something. What do they like to do? Do they like to occupy themselves with study about battle strategies, or how to train pokémon faster? Maybe they like to knit or draw, or maybe they even had a nap and dreamed up something worth writing about. You could go into detail about how a training session went if one of your pokémon levelled up or evolved. There's so much you can make up about off-screen events (provided they don't impact your GCEA journey or other players, such as getting a new pokémon that nobody knows about). They could have had to have a quick bathroom break in an awkward situation, for instance, or maybe their hat blew off when they went for a walk in the nighttime while everyone else was sleeping, and they spent an hour looking for it. Be creative!

Your character's thoughts
    As well as the normal thoughts your character would inject into their diary entries while simply retelling the day's activities, there could be things that your character cares deeply for, such as a certain pokémon, or even another member of the group. On the contrary, maybe your character really dislikes a certain member of the group, so they need to vent about it. One small detail about what happened in the day could lead to a whole rant about something, or maybe an essay on the positivity. Perhaps their views clash with another character, or an NPC they met. Your character could express their views on the pokémon they have, or which they hope to encounter. Slip into the journal something about your character's dreams and how they want to achieve something. Don't be afraid to voice your character's inner thoughts, whether they're demons, angels, or just ramblings. Go into detail. Get to that 500 word mark. :]

Back at home...
    Your character had a life before they started on their GCEA journey, so write about it. There's every chance that something from their past would resurface and affect their current happenings. Maybe someone in the group reminds them of their old childhood friend, or one of the pokémon they came across recently made them think of their mother's famous champion pokémon. Perhaps a meal they had that day (off-screen ;D) made them think back to their childhood, or a nice warm bed in a Pokémon Centre they stayed in made them think back to their bedroom at home. There's every opportunity to include your character's history into your journals, so don't be hesitant to make something up and chuck it in!

More to come!
    Last edited by Rival Max; 07-13-2019 at 07:04 PM.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

There's not really a form sooo I just kinda adapted one.

GCEA version: Platinum
    Trainer Name: Amy Risa
    Link to your trainer stats: Froslass in Sig
    Link to the post the submission is based on/summary of the event: Summarizing the events up to the end of the beginner's tournament.
    Word Count: 814
    Submission:
    Spoiler:
    Dear Theresa,

I’ve decided to start writing in this journal so that way when I eventually return home you can read all about the adventures I have had. I’m still not sure how I ended up here, but I promise I’ll be returning to you soon. It’s only my second day here, but coming to accept that it might be months before I see you again is hard. Thankfully, I’m not alone in doing this. There are others stuck in this unfortunate situation with me. I haven’t become well acquainted with them all yet, but I’ll try to describe the ones that I have had some encounters with.

When I first woke up, the first person I met was Sophie. She’s from Johto, judging from her starter being a cyndaquil. Though, as we both know, that can be deceiving. She was designated by Professor Rowan as the leader of our merry band of misfits. So far, I can tell she has the makings of a good leader. She reminds me of you in some ways. Her major flaw, though, is her lack of self confidence in her abilities. Not that I can blame her. If I were in that situation, I probably would be reacting similarly. But, she has shown an ability to rely on others where necessary, which is good. I’ll try to keep your lessons to me in mind when giving her advice in the future.

The next person I met was Tony. He is from Hoenn and a rather quiet fellow. Still, I can tell he has a kind heart. He’s the son of a Nurse Joy after all! His health knowledge is definitely a good asset to our group. While Kalos doesn’t have a lot of wilderness, I think Sinnoh does. And with where we are going, it seems like a certainty we’ll be traversing it. Hopefully, he’ll be able to get us out of a pinch if necessary.

After that I met Neith. She’s a Kalos trainer as well. We must have barely missed each other when getting our pokemon! She picked Fennekin for her starter, which is cool because if not for Totodile that’s probably what I would have gone with too. Even more interesting though is her Porygon partner! I’ve only seen it a few times, but I’m curious to know the story behind it and how a Kalos trainer came to own one. Maybe it’s an interesting story like how Hunter and I met!

Another interesting fellow in our group is Matthias. I’m not sure what to make of him. He reminds me a bit of myself before you somewhat straightened me out. He’s a thief and nearly got himself in huge trouble by stealing someone’s jacket from a laundromat. I want to learn more about him in the future, since he’s from Kanto so he must have an interesting history. However, he’s kinda kept to himself so that’s something to keep on the to do list for later I suppose.

Then there’s also another guy named Renny. He and I haven’t really interacted at all. Though I did catch him pointing his camera at me while I was trying to catch pokemon earlier (more on that later). He and a girl named Kennie are two that I really want to talk to more in the future. Moreso Kennie than Renny, since she’s kinda cute.

Traveling Sinnoh so far hasn’t been all bad though! I have four pokemon to my name right and we’re looking to be a pretty decent team. Hunter is the leader and is pretty strong. Thankfully though, he’s got support from my Sinnoh starter, Terry the piplup! Yes I might’ve named him after you. You always did say if you had to pick a starter it’d be a piplup! I also managed to catch a starly and a kricketot, which I named Cordelia and Karl respectively. They listen well to my commands, with the real challenge being in a beginner’s tournament we entered today.

We faced down some really tough opponents. Good thing you and Brent are such battling nerds. It was really useful when facing down my opponents. They used some unusual pokemon: a deino, a rhyhorn, and a larvesta! In the end though, my team managed to come out on top despite the large difference in strength. I even got an egg as a reward and Karl evolved into a kricketune.

All in all, I miss you a lot, but the adventure hasn’t been all bad so far. I wish you were here, but maybe if I keep writing in this journal, it’ll help me overcome missing you so much. Then, when I get home, we can finally go on that journey together and take on the Kalos league together. Neith can even join us if she’s from the same universe as us. Wouldn’t that be fun?

With love,

Amy
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Trainer Name: Renny Thomas
    Link to your trainer stats: In Sig
    Link to the post the submission is based on/summary of the event: Renny is writing about his experince seeing and recording a legendary pokemon for the first time.
    Word Count: 657
    Submission:

Spoiler:

Blog Entry 1

I’ve been meaning to create a written blog that would chronical my journey. My current circumstances have allowed for time to finally to start this. Granted I would prefer the schedule that I had back home. Being off my schedule is making me feel a little uncomfortable. Don’t fret reader I have Arnny here with me and she always provides clarity in times when the world starts to get a little hazy.
    Let’s get back to the focus of what these blogs will cover. I intend to create a vlog series that will be posted once I get back home. The Vlog will show the raw uncut story of this crazy journey. As for this blog It can be used as extra content for those of you who will eventually get to see the multiple part series that is my journey through “Other World Sinnoh”.
    Tonight, is my first night in this world’s Sinnoh and I have to say I am warn out. In just one day I met two different professors in two different worlds who couldn’t be more opposite. I got the opportunity to pick two new traveling partners and the unique chance to not only see a legendary pokemon but to get real footage of how it moves. All of this was on top of seeing one of the most infamous groups in my world, Team Galactic. Though the Team Galactic here seems to be masking their power in my humble opinion. The alternative is a depressingly bland Team Skull clone. At least here these fools aren’t dancing around.
    I know what you’re thinking reader, you want me to shut up and give you details on my run in with the legendary pokemon. Well impatient web surfer prepare yourself for a somewhat exciting or disappointing story depending on you feel afterword’s. The pokemon in question is called Mesprit, one of the three lake guardian here in Sinnoh. It’s not a pokemon I was familiar with so I needed to study up on it before posting this. It turns out that based on Sinnoh Mythos, Mesprit is said to be the birth of emotion. When it flew over people it brought joy and pain. Mesprit is one of two pokemon in the grouping “emotion pokemon”. The other being Kirlia who is also here in Sinnoh. As you can imagine a pokemon who brings emotion brought plenty in our first meeting. Though its hard to say with all the emotions from the team I’m with battling the Team Galactic what if any emotions the pokemon added.

I think what stood out most to me was its speed and grace. It floated for a moment above the chaos reddened battle field watching all of us. Its gaze scanned every single person and even stopped on me for a moment. I wondered what it was looking it or better yet what it was looking for. It was clear that it wasn’t any of us as it quickly dashed off into the tree line almost as fast as it had appeared. Its speed was hard to comprehend and even harder to film.

After it flew away the following events like were like watching a football game. I just didn’t really care about them. We were asked to follow Grey Beard back to his lab where he has addressed us individually. None of that really mattered though. What was interesting though was the volume of books he kept on pokemon. I love to read when I can. Normally though I prefer fiction but given a lack of any decent reading material my curiously about this new world got the better of me.
    Well its that time reader I am being called into an office for something. I’ll be attaching some digital photos I took today. Some are from Alolah and meeting Val and others are of the strange vortex that brought me here. Until next time, Renny

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    There's not really a form sooo I just kinda adapted one.
    Ooh yes there never really was one. I went back to GCEA Emerald to see what I had written and it was just the trainer name, the entry number, and the date of the entry. xD But I've made a form at the top, just for consistency.

I really liked your journal entry! Amy seems to be quite strong-willed and I can really tell she's trying to be brave in this weird, new environment with strangers. I liked her overview of each character and each of her pokemon as well. Overall I think you (she) very nicely summed up what's happened so far, which hasn't been much, so nicely done. I found two errors:

I have four pokemon to my name right and we’re looking to be a pretty decent team.
    I believe that should say "right now." Easy miss!

He and a girl named Kennie are two that I really want to talk to more in the future. Moreso Kennie than Renny, since she’s kinda cute.
    It's Kinnie, not Kennie! XD
    but also 5 billion extra points for that last part

Aside from that, you were all good. Your writing was great, and the content was relevant and an insight into Amy.

Total: 15/15 points.

-----

Sorry, bud, but I'm gonna have to quote you on a few misspellings! This is just to try to help, so you don't make the same misspellings again. :) However, it could also be part of your character, which especially fits in with the online blogging motif.

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    I’ve been meaning to create a written blog that would chronical my journey.
    Should be "chronicle."

Tonight, is my first night in this world’s Sinnoh and I have to say I am warn out.
    To warn is to give warning; something that is worn is tired.

Well impatient web surfer prepare yourself for a somewhat exciting or disappointing story depending on you feel afterword’s.
    Forgot "how" in between 'on' and 'you', and that last word should be "afterwards."

It floated for a moment above the chaos reddened battle field watching all of us.
    I think here you mean "riddled."

Some are from Alolah and meeting Val and others are of the strange vortex that brought me here.
    Alola doesn't have an h on the end.

I would also suggest spacing out the paragraphs because it's easier for the eyes to follow. You did new lines, but the extra blank line space between would help a little. You did it at parts, just not with every paragraph. :)

Anyway, I enjoyed Renny's entry! I haven't seen a GCEA journal done as a blog entry before but, I mean, it's relevant to the current times and Renny seems like a blogger. XD He's an interesting character because he seems somewhat detached from his inner thoughts or emotions, and I say that because he seems to focus a lot on filmmaking and things like his blog rather than writing about how he's feeling in response to time/space travel, his fellow teammates, his new pokemon, etc. It's really interesting and different!

Aside from the grammatical and spelling errors (which, again, could be part of Renny's character especially given he's so focused on what he's saying that he wouldn't proofread xD), it was a great entry and I liked reading something written from Renny's perspective! I look forward to seeing more of him.

Total points: 14/15

5. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    but also 5 billion extra points for that last part
    I like your judging style. ;)
    / / / / / / / /

7. This post has been liked by:

Trainer Name: Kinnie Gutamen
    Link to stats: Sig
    Word Count: 745

---

Entry #1
    11/02/2019

Day two of my presence in the Sinnoh Region:

Writing down thoughts seems useless. This serves only as a time-wasting activity and does not further my goals. Scrawling words on a piece of paper is just another way to procrastinate while I try to figure out what has happened. Although I am aware of this, I have seen some of the others recording their words. I might as well keep a log of the things I have experienced in case they could be useful to reflect on in the future.

I do not know what is going on. The day that began back in Lush Jungle was dedicated to training and tracking. It had been my father’s idea, as most things were. However, he had also suggested that I should see the region’s professor to obtain a pokémon. I asked him why I should, but he did not answer me. I also knew that the professor was located on Melemele Island. I inquired as to how I was going to make my journey to another island, but my father merely instructed me to find the answer myself.

My father is wise and knowledgeable. He is capable of making rational decisions by analysing situations and using logic as his tool. He does not falter when he believes he is right, which I view as a strength. It can be destructive to doubt your own conclusions. Acting at the appropriate time can be the difference between success and failure, whereas waiting to see if you can prove yourself wrong, or if someone else can prove you wrong, leads to messy executions and potential missed opportunity. He taught me this, so I elected to follow his advice and begin to find a way off Akala Island, but I barely got through an hour of training in Lush Jungle before my plan went to waste.

It is a curious world. There are things that I cannot explain, and that my father did not prepare me for. One such thing is the open portal that the jungle exposed me to. The light was initially fascinating, and in that moment I felt inner conflict. I wanted to move toward the portal, but I was also trying to urge myself to flee. The fight or flight instinct is incredibly important to listen to. In this instance, I abandoned my instincts and instead was drawn toward it by curiosity—neither of which is fight or flight.

Because of this curiosity, I was teleported to this region. A region far from my own with which I am unfamiliar. Most notably, the pokémon I have seen here are not native to Alola. Some of these pokémon are now in my possession. They will help me return home.

Currently I am travelling with a group of other humans. Each one is different, but I am not yet familiar with each one personally. One of them, Matthias, is very skilled at stealth. I suspect he might also be a thief. When the camera boy and I were captured by the strange turquoise-haired Team Galactic people (who I first thought to be a water polo team) at a lakefront, Matthias helped us escape. I was impressed by his skills.

Much happened that day, but the most mysterious of each event was the appearance of a mystical floating pokémon who appeared to live inside a cave at the centre of the lake. This creature was what Team Galactic was after. I do not know why they were in pursuit of this pokémon, but it gave off an energy that caused me to wonder just how powerful it was. Then, as quickly as it had come, it vanished.

I now have three pokémon travelling with me, and I believe that they will prove useful in my quest to return back to Alola. I wonder if…Father has noticed I am gone. I wonder if he will look for me, or if he will wait for me to find my way back to him. I suspect he will wait patiently; he has no reason to fear for my safety because of the many lessons he has passed on. Just as I have no reason to be concerned for him.

I suppose…writing my thoughts down has helped me a little. Perhaps Father would think it was silly. Perhaps I will come to think the same. For now, this helps me to organise my thoughts.

Sometime soon, I will find my way back.

Kindrea

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Awesome journal entry! We haven't got to see much of Kinnie's backstory so far so this delve into her history no matter how short really brings some light to her actions and somewhat standoffishness when compared to the rest of the group. Her relationship with her father intrigues me quite a bit. I like how he's seemingly just throwing her into the deep end of a pool and expects her to swim. She seems to be managing but I feel like she's a bit worried of what lies in rougher waters.

I only spotted one minor mistake, and it really didn't hinder the story at all so it's not going to count off:
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Currently I am travelling with a group of other humans.
    There should be a comma after "Currently". Other than that it all looks good to me! Can't wait to read more from you!

15/15
    / / / / / / / /

Awesome journal entry! We haven't got to see much of Kinnie's backstory so far so this delve into her history no matter how short really brings some light to her actions and somewhat standoffishness when compared to the rest of the group. Her relationship with her father intrigues me quite a bit. I like how he's seemingly just throwing her into the deep end of a pool and expects her to swim. She seems to be managing but I feel like she's a bit worried of what lies in rougher waters.

I only spotted one minor mistake, and it really didn't hinder the story at all so it's not going to count off:

There should be a comma after "Currently". Other than that it all looks good to me! Can't wait to read more from you!

15/15
    Eep, I thought that was more of a style thing than anything. Maybe it's just because I've gotten lazy. XD

Thank you so much for the review! I'm glad that's what you got out of it because that's what I tried to communicate. Thanks Slooooaaane. <33

11. This post has been liked by:

Trainer Name: Kinnie Gutamen
    Word Count: 637

---

Entry #2
    23/02/2019

Day two…still.

I have just come from an odd experience involving controlling pretend pokémon in a battling simulation. It seemed unnecessary and the fighting was extensive. It was difficult and required strategic knowledge that I do not possess. It did, however, inspire me to study strategy so that I may utilise my battling team effectively.

Things are progressing more quickly than I had expected. Already I have obtained three pokémon. In addition, I was given an egg as some type of reward for completing the small tournament before we reached Jubilife City. It is curious why another’s life constitutes an appropriate gift. I suppose that is the purpose of pokémon; humans use them to their benefit, as they are wont to do with things that offer them convenience.

Pokémon have never interested me very much. Many of them I find interesting, but they do not offer an essential contribution to my existence. The team of three pokémon – four, once the gift egg hatches – that I have at my disposal will likely serve me well and help to further my goals, but I do not need them. It happens that their usefulness aligns with my need for tools in my pursuits, but after I achieve what I seek to achieve, I will have no need for them. It is possible they will choose to stay with me, but I would sooner release them to the wild than keep them.

This egg in my possession concerns me. This creature yet unborn has become my responsibility. Whatever hatches from it will likely see me as its parent. I consider this somewhat unethical; what happened to its original parents? This egg does not appear to be anything like the eggs that were awarded to the other humans in the team, so I can conclude that the tournament holder was not a breeder of one specific pokémon species. I have been thinking about this; should we have investigated this individual’s motives? Such diverse pickings would suggest that whoever ran the tournament had open access to a variety of pokémon species—if there was merely one person controlling the egg prizes. Perhaps each of the other tournament participants had donated an egg as a sort of bizarre gambling chip. To gamble with lives of those unborn seems, to me, questionable at best.

This is a concern I may raise to the team leader, Sophie. The tournament looked unofficial. It may have even been a part of an illegal operation. It is easy to stay silent, and normally I would not bother interceding in these sorts of concerns… Father would advise against involving myself in matters such as these.

The other people in the team that I have been integrated into (albeit loosely) have shown a consistent affection for their pokémon. Most, if not all, seem to have a strong bond with at least one of their pokémon. Even the camera boy has an affinity for his small teddy bear-like pokémon. I struggle to understand the bonds. It seems many people hold emotion and attachment to others in high esteem. Father has warned me that such anchors can and often are liabilities. I, for the most part, agree with him. Logic dictates that having a multitude of bonds results in ready vulnerability. It is much easier to target a person’s bond than the target themselves in many cases. I think…Father speaks from a place of experience. I, however, have his word alone to draw conclusions from. Relationships have never played a significant role in my life due to his teachings. I am grateful for that.

I believe that, on this journey, I will be able to reach conclusions drawn from my experiences. One such conclusion might be that…perhaps writing down my thoughts is not such a pointless use of my time after all.

Kindrea

Trainer Name: Matthias Grand (technically)
    Word Count: 420ish

There are no words written in Matthias' journal. Just a series of strange crude heiroglyphics.

In years to come researchers will find the hieroglyphics impossible to translate until they show it to a squirtle who can read it to them.

“Squirtle! Squirt squirt squirtle! SQUIRTLE!”

Once they find a squirtle-to-human , translator they piece together the following transcript:

Trainer say he no want write journal. Not write ‘eveedens’ (I think I spell it good) that be used against him. Trainer give book to brave squirtle who write story of our journey.

Squirtle meet trainer and adopt him. They good friends and steal wallet together. Strange purple hole in air make us come to strange place. Lot of strange trainers, smell funny, come from strange places.

Very cold. Smart trainer find warm jacket. Dumb trainer not look at back of jacket! Make him look like princess. Squirtle laugh!

Big bang! Go investigate. At lake lots of things happen. Bad smelling Pokémon attack. Trainer not much help in fight. Me need to train him better. Me bash up smelly Pokémon then we leave to go see strange man in white coat.

Man in white coat seem smart. Know lot about Pokémon and strange purple hole that bring us. He give trainer strange trainer things to help catch new Pokémon. Trainer give me journal to draw in.

Meet new friend. Funny looking fire monkey! He like to break into and out of places. Very smart monkey. Squirtle take things from people but not so good at locks. Strange fire monkey can open locks for squirtle. Me like fire monkey!

Squirtle and fire monkey fight some Pokémon and beat them all. We is best team ever! We beat strange metal thing and two rock things. Fire monkey better at bashing metal thing but Squirtle better at bashing big rock things.

Strange man give egg to trainer. Squirtle look after egg. Squirtle very brave and strong and make egg hatch into good strong Pokémon like squirtle!

After fight we eat lots of food. Squirtle eat many cupcake. Squirtle like cupcake. Cupcake bestest thing to ever eat…

*It goes on for 3 paragraphs about Squirtle’s love of cupcakes. We will skip the rest of that part.*

Back on road we keep eating cupcake! Little bird try to steal cupcake from fire monkey. Squirtle laugh! Not let bird steal cupcake from squirtle! Squirtle protect cupcake!

Trainer catch little bird thing and it join party. Now squirtle have to train bird thing not to steal cupcake. Especially not cupcake from squirtle! Is my Cupcake!

14. This post has been liked by: