Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    GCEA version: Blue Version
    Trainer Name: Meghan
    Link to your trainer stats: In Stats
    Link to the post the submission is based on/summary of the event: Blue Team finally reached to Celadon City and after 3 years the egg they received on one island finally hatched.
    Pokemon being drawn: Rotom and Scraggy

Spoiler:

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

GCEA version: Platinum
    Trainer Name: Amy Risa
    Link to your trainer stats: Froslass
    Link to the post the submission is based on/summary of the event: Amy's new outfit
    Pokemon being drawn: None, just Amy's latest design.
    Submission:
    Spoiler:

I'll get to grading all these sometime today!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Sorry for the delay on these! Let's get these rolling hot off the presses!

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    Platinum
    Palila Rae
    http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...083-Palila-Rae

A graffiti done on the wall in an alley of Jubilife city, in 5 colours.
    https://i.imgur.com/CiC6MNR.jpg
    2/2 for story!

12/13 for effort! It looks like you drew this with crayon but it actually really benefits the piece since it's supposed to be spraypainted and it all comes together super well. You've even included shading! My only complaint is you can still see the pen markings from the sketch but overall love this. I actually really liked this post in the story and thought it was really cool so I'm glad you drew the visual as well.

14/15

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    In this post, Shruikan draws a human for the first time since 2014. :P
    I also messed about with deferent line thickness and colours, so it's a bit of a mess. (Why didn't I try each of these on different pictures? Good queston, let me get back to you on that.)

Trainer Name: Neith Nimr
    Link to your trainer stats: Here
    Link to the post the submission is based on/summary of the event: Neith's new outfit.
    Pokemon being drawn: Are humans pokemon too?
    Submission:
    Spoiler:
    2/2 for story! New outfits and official refs are always relevant since it helps all of us players visualize the other characters a bit better!

12/13 for effort! For your first human in a few years, it came out really well! Neith's anatomy and everything looks great. You included some basic shading too which is nice. You're losing one point just because I think you could've added a little shading underneath the bag, and in some parts of the coat the background color seeps through so you've got like gray speckles where I doubt they should be. Also for the glasses, if you put white circles underneath the frame layer and then lower the opacity, it'll create a nice lens effect. But overall awesome piece! Love to have the official ref of Neith.

14/15

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    GCEA version: Blue Version
    Trainer Name: Meghan
    Link to your trainer stats: In Stats
    Link to the post the submission is based on/summary of the event: Blue Team finally reached to Celadon City and after 3 years the egg they received on one island finally hatched.
    Pokemon being drawn: Rotom and Scraggy

Spoiler:

2/2 for story! Glad to see those eggs finally hatched!

13/13 for effort! You've got shading, everything is nice and clean cut, and the expressions are just so cute! You even included some little sparkles which is a nice touch.

15/15

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Trainer Name: Amy Risa
    Link to your trainer stats: Froslass
    Link to the post the submission is based on/summary of the event: Amy's new outfit
    Pokemon being drawn: None, just Amy's latest design.
    Submission:
    Spoiler:
    I'm just going ahead and grading myself since Suicune's Fire is going to be MIA for a bit.

2/2 for story. Ref and what not. Same reasons as Neith.

11/13 for effort. Not a bad ref, includes some basic shading on the neck, the right arm, and on the pants. But since there's a lack of shading that is less than what Shruikan put forward, I'm going to take off an additional point.

13/15
    / / / / / / / /

4. This post has been liked by:

Platinum
    Palila Rae

A quick scribble of how she looks after the thrift store makeover. A bit of a shambles! But still picking up things she likes haha.
    https://i.imgur.com/1u2yA44.jpg

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Platinum
    Palila Rae

A quick scribble of how she looks after the thrift store makeover. A bit of a shambles! But still picking up things she likes haha.
    https://i.imgur.com/1u2yA44.jpg
    2/2 for story! Outfit changes are always relevant!

12/13 for effort! There's obvious gradients that I really like, and that blue pen sticks out in a way that adds extra details on the jacket. There's just not a lot of shading so I'm taking off a little for that. Overall, great job! Palila doesn't seem to really like her new outfit though. XD

14/15
    / / / / / / / /

7. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

GCEA version: Decimation Blue
    Trainer Name: Rose Woods
    Link to your trainer stats: In sig
    Link to the post the submission is based on/summary of the event: tbh, I don't really have anything specific in the story that this is of, I just tried to do a drawing of Rose to practice before I do something more legit, and it came out bad, but not as bad as I was expecting so figured I might as well post it.
    Submission:
    Spoiler:

I literally had to scale down the image 5 times before it looked small enough, and I'm still not sure if I scaled it down enough.

9. This post has been liked by:

Team Galactic Diamond ((I won't claim this until she switches stories- this is the starter event for team galactic!))
    Palila Rae
    http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...499#post289499

In order to join the Team, Palila did a solo mission to prove herself, swiping a very feisty torchic starter from an unsuspecting trainer.
    Go team Galactic!
    Unfortunately, in this picture it looks like the team got caught in a police lineup somehow. Don't worry, they got out of it!
    https://i.imgur.com/EkV2jIO.jpg

11. This post has been liked by:

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    GCEA version: Galactic Diamond
    Trainer Name: Isaac Pemberton
    Link to your trainer stats: Voilŕ!
    Link to the post the submission is based on/summary of the event: Not a specific story event per say, just Jewel posing near a wall with the Galactic logo graffitied on it.
    Pokemon being drawn:
    Jewel the Eevee
    Submission:
    Spoiler:

13. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    GCEA version: Galactic Diamond
    Trainer Name: Isaac Pemberton
    Link to your trainer stats: Voilŕ!
    Link to the post the submission is based on/summary of the event: Not a specific story event per say, just Jewel posing near a wall with the Galactic logo graffitied on it.
    Pokemon being drawn:
    Jewel the Eevee
    Submission:
    Spoiler:
    2/2 for story! Really shows off Jewel's personality if nothing else.

12/13 for effort! It all looks great other than the G does not appear really spraypainted on. I can kinda see the brush strokes towards the center of the G. Maybe try enabling airbrush mode next time?

14/15

Team Galactic Diamond ((I won't claim this until she switches stories- this is the starter event for team galactic!))
    Palila Rae
    http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...499#post289499

In order to join the Team, Palila did a solo mission to prove herself, swiping a very feisty torchic starter from an unsuspecting trainer.
    Go team Galactic!
    Unfortunately, in this picture it looks like the team got caught in a police lineup somehow. Don't worry, they got out of it!
    https://i.imgur.com/EkV2jIO.jpg
    2/2 for story! Man that sounds like it must've been an adventure of a mission. makes me wonder how they got into that police lineup.

13/13 for effort! Doing a picture with multiple people in unique poses isn't easy but you did great! They all look fantastic and have excellent shading, etc.

15/15

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    GCEA version: Decimation Blue
    Trainer Name: Rose Woods
    Link to your trainer stats: In sig
    Link to the post the submission is based on/summary of the event: tbh, I don't really have anything specific in the story that this is of, I just tried to do a drawing of Rose to practice before I do something more legit, and it came out bad, but not as bad as I was expecting so figured I might as well post it.
    Submission:
    Spoiler:

I literally had to scale down the image 5 times before it looked small enough, and I'm still not sure if I scaled it down enough.
    2/2 for story! Love to see we've got a good picture of Rose!

13/13 for effort! The detail on those eyes is gorgeous. You did well with this traditionally, since you can even see the folds of her shirt and shading around the face. All in all great work!

15/15
    / / / / / / / /

15. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    2/2 for story! Really shows off Jewel's personality if nothing else.

12/13 for effort! It all looks great other than the G does not appear really spraypainted on. I can kinda see the brush strokes towards the center of the G. Maybe try enabling airbrush mode next time?

14/15
    I did actually use the airbrush for it though. :/
    Is it that the lines aren't solid enough? The airbrush makes more transparent lines, hence going over some parts like the centre twice.