Ariana Grande Gets Pokemon Tattoo

Guess who is a huge Pokemon fan?
    If you guessed Ariana Grande then you were correct!
    Recently Ariana Grande posted on her Instagram account of her newest tattoo. Those who are Pokemon fans may recognize this one. That is because Ariana Grande got a tattoo of Eevee!
    Ariana Grande’s Eevee tattoo is located on her left arm above her elbow. You can view the tattoo in the image above or on Instagram.
    In case you didn’t know, Ariana Grande is an avid Pokemon fan. Just the other day, she revealed on Twitter that she spent her latest day off playing Pokemon: Let’s Go Eevee. You can see the tweet below.
    honestly. yesterday i had a day off and i played pokémon let’s go eevee for fifteen hours. honestly.
    — Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) January 13, 2019
    Fifteen hours is a lot of playing Pokemon! I hope she took a few breaks in between gym battles. Though, it sounds like she took the day off to get celebrate her new Eevee tattoo. It also looks as if that tweet was only a prelude to announce her new tattoo.
    If you need more proof at how big of a Pokemon fan Ariana Grande is then hear this out! When Pokemon GO was first release, Ariana Grande posted one of her achievements in the game.

View this post on Instagram

another day another slay
    A post shared by Ariana Grande (@arianagrande) on Jul 25, 2016 at 2:07am PDT
    That is a pretty impressive Pokemon for early Pokemon GO. After all, Dratini were a rare sight back then.
    This may not be Pokemon related but Ariana Grande is also an anime fan. Back in September 2018. Ariana Grande has revealed that she had gotten a tattoo of Chihiro from Spirited Away.
    Keep on slaying Pokemon Trainer Ariana!
    Source: Hello Giggles
    The post Ariana Grande Gets Pokemon Tattoo appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.

OH MY GOSH I'M SO IMPRESSED RIGHT NOW. I don't listen to her music but I do like her as a person and this makes me like her even more! What a cool gal!

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Pretty cool tattoo. Nice. I like how it came out.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga