Senior Moderator

Memories of Ever Grande

And by extension Slateport of course.

I was glancing at the P2K thread and it got me thinking of EGC and Slateport. Not many people from there come on here anymore. It has been so long i have even forgotten some names. I am sure Dave still smells like a dirty sock.

Today has been a weird day, I don't know. I have just been a ranting type mood today, I've been reminiscing a lot lately. I remember thinking Palas posts were ridiculously high. I remember reading Palas stories as well. Sheep being too nice, I wasn't used to that much niceness. Honestly Cleo is on par with Sheep in that department. I look on PC sometimes but i am too lazy for that big forum. I remember how dam annoying MichaelXD was, though i guess that is true for ever single pokemon forum in existence because i am sure he has attacked them all. I remember Dave being a richard, though i guess he rubs on ya after gettin to know him. Still smells. I remember Kuros Skype shenaningans in the mod chat, and the end of Slateport. I think i changed my name about 1000000000000000 times. I remember others as well, but for the life of me I can't remember their names and it makes me sad. I guess it has been like 3, 4 years or so, but still, it makes me sad. I wish we could use the Johto Time Machine to go back in time so i can relive the glory days.

Have any of you had the chance to visit the falls of Ever Grande or the beach of Slateport back in their hayday?

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

2. This post has been liked by: