Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

Best Zelda game?

What is it, to you?

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Senior Moderator

Either Ocarina of Time or A Link to the Past for me--the dungeons are well thought out, they still look good today, and are the appropriate balance that's not too easy and not too hard.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    The Wind Waker. The art style hasn't dated at all, the original still looks just as good today. The dungeons were well designed, with the ocean there was a lot more exploration than any Zelda apart from BoTW, the characters were good, especially Ganondorf's speech at the end, and with the counter attacks the battle system itself was more enjoyable.

Good choices! I might be partial because it was my first, but I really liked Link's Awakening. Definitely the best handheld game.

My Links

I actually haven't played many Zelda games, and I've never finished one. XD But I get very close in Twilight Princess and I did thoroughly enjoy that game. I loved wolf link! And Midna. And the dark theme was really awesome. B) That's more like my favourite as opposed to what I deem the best, though.

Breath of the Wild is awesome. Needed to say that. I just started playing though, so I can't say if it's the best.

My Links

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I haven't played many because the puzzles always stump me really early on. I think the only one I've played to completion. So out of the three games I've played somewhat I'd have to say twilight princess is my favorite.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Breath of the Wild is a fantastic game, it really is. Such a radical change to the formula was a huge risk, but it absolutely paid off because the end result was one of my favourite games of all time. In terms of a more traditional Zelda game, I'm a huge fan of Wind Waker, and Toon Link is my favourite of Link's many designs. :D

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    Breath of the Wild is a fantastic game, it really is. Such a radical change to the formula was a huge risk, but it absolutely paid off because the end result was one of my favourite games of all time. In terms of a more traditional Zelda game, I'm a huge fan of Wind Waker, and Toon Link is my favourite of Link's many designs. :D
    I really need to play Wind Waker. Have heard great things about it!

My Links

10. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

I'll always have a soft spot for his Ocarina of Time look, but his Skyward Sword look isn't too bad, either.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"