You know that you're a true PXR member when...

Hello everybody! It's already been two years since I joined Pokemon Crossroads! :)
    I Relicanth Bayleef time Cutieflies so fast. For my two year anniversary at PXR, Wynaut start a "You know that you're a true PXR member when..." game?
    I Magnemite stop making Pokemon puns, but it would only be for Mawile. :p

You know that you're a true PXR member when :

1) Your knowledge of English has improved since you joined the forum.
    2) You have become passionate about timezones and DST.
    3) You will never forget the answer to riddles such as : "Someone was born in February, but this person's birthday always falls in the summer. How is it possible?".
    4) You have made awesome new friends from all over the world.
    5) Thanks to the magic of timezones, no one will judge you for being online late at night.
    6) Thanks to the magic of timezones, someone will (almost) always be online if you need to talk.
    7) You have learned a lot of trivia and fun facts about Pokemon thanks to a certain Electric-type Eeveelution.
    8) Every time a wild Emolga appears in one of your Pokemon games, you think about the biggest Emolga fan you have ever "met".
    9) You feel so happy whenever you get a new token.
    10) You always look forward to celebrating the next holiday by participating in a fun event on the forum.

Please feel free to continue this list! There's no Shaymin doing so. And thank you very much for making PXR an Absolutely wonderful forum! :D

Members who might like this thread (sorry if I forgot someone) : @Arrow-Jolteon @Blaquaza @Bulbasaur @Caite-chan @Caunadan @Chakramaster @Chibi Altaria @Desolate Divine @EmeraldSky @Fate @HKim @Kaoru @LKWayvern @N7 @Neo Emolga @Noblejanobii @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Scytherwolf @Shruikan @Suicune's Fire

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

2. This post has been liked by:

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

11) You get to experience awesome art and writing

4. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

12) Even when you change timezones somehow the Aussies are still online right as you're going to go to sleep
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 01-30-2019 at 11:37 PM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

6. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

#8 is obviously my favorite!

Let's see...

13) You use PXR as a motivation to improve your art skills, and it really works!
    14) You buy, wear, and love Pokemon kigurumis because someone on PXR introduced you to them and now they're all you wear as pajamas (I'm up to six by the way, thank you so much, Xanthe! XD)!
    15) You've had dreams about PXR and you find the need to quickly check the forum to see if anything like that happened.
    16) When we mention he-who-must-not-be-named, you know exactly who we're talking about, and it's not Voldemort.
    17) Thanks to the Aussie folks, you've gotten a much better understanding of Celsius temperatures and don't even try to run conversions anymore.

8. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

18. No matter how bad your art looks, or how cringe-worthy your writing is, someone is there to leave you feedback.
    19. You have the board as your homepage.
    20. You have taught someone English (or helped someone practice their English) by using the show. (speaking of which @Cleobel, we need to get together for a Pokemon English lesson again!)
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

10. This post has been liked by:

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    21) You get to see (and participate in!) awesome comics!

12. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

22) You have a murderous alter ego that is the butt of many inside jokes
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

14. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

@Neo Emolga
    I am pretty sure every Pokemon forum knows about Him and his constant CONSTANT BARRAGE OF QUESTIONS! And backstabbing propoganda! *flips table* He never stops...Why does he never stop!?

23) You find yourself checking on the forum every day. Even for your morning poo.
    I am guilty. Cant start the day without checkin on my #1 forum and my #2

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

16. This post has been liked by: