Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charizard (Ember)[M](36/36) Gabite (36/36) Rotom (36/36) Parasect (36/36) Gardevoir (lily) (36/36) Doublade (Sheen)[M](36/36)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Golbat (Ruby) [M] (22/22)

Items: Potion X3 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charizard) X1 Great Ball X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1 Zinc x5 fresh water x5, Everstone x1
    Badges: Boulder, Cascade, Thunder, Rainbow
    Event Double Point Counter: 4

Rose followed the group uneasily through the abandoned hospital. Something about the hospital's state of disrepair made her uneasy. After checking each floor, it seemed the hospital really was completely abandoned. Just when Rose thought they had checked everywhere, they spotted an elevator that they hadn't noticed on their first walk through. Entering, they took it down to the hospital's basement. Stepping out, Rose could see that it was some type of laboratory. She thought that they could find something useful there, but something felt wrong.

"...Maybe we should turn back." Rose suggested, feeling a sense of foreboding as she stepped out of the elevator.
    Last edited by Dragon Master Mike; 11-16-2019 at 08:57 PM.

GM POST

@Dragon Master Mike @Noblejanobii

"...Maybe we should turn back." Rose's voice echoed through the hallway.

Meghan reached out to grab hold of Rose's hand.
    " Together we can handle whatever this creepy place has to offer." She said reassuring her friend.

The lights flickered on and off as if the building's power grid was being tampered with. Sloane kept the team safe with her Umbreon leading the way. They carefully checked each room until the reached the final door in the hallway. Frustrated with the infiltration into her area Sloane had her partner clear the last obstacle.

The move surprised the remaining grunts still in the hospital. They turned into battle formation. In the anger and confusion, the grunts had carelessly forgotten about there prisoner. Sloane and the others could see the strange creature in the tub but didn't have time to fully take it in as the grunts sent out there pokemon. A full-on battle broke out that tore through the lab neither the trainers nor the grunts noticed that they had awoken the creature.

Rose felt it first and stopped to turn towards the energy that had seemingly appeared out of nowhere. At first it was normal but as the creature's rage built so to did its power. She could sense the normal psychic energy but hidden just behind that was an energy she had felt more times than she cared to remember. She felt Dredd....Dredd's rage and darkness.

The conflict ended as the tub shattered.

"MEWTWO IS LOOSE! HIT THE EMERGENCY BUTTON!" A grunt screamed.

The creature, Mewtwo, moved even faster than Dredd. This creature's power was hard to even fathom. With a simple flick of its wrist, the grunts were thrown clear across the room.

"RUN!" a voice said echoing through Rose's thoughts

Sloane realizing they were in way over their head grabbed the team and rushed out of the hospital. The trainers ran for their lives to their shock and horror behind them the hospital began to pull inward like a black hole was in the center.

Mewtwo once again appeared this time drawing in all the light from the world around it.

As they ran the darkness began to cover all the trees and buildings like a plague of locust.

The team kept running until they couldn't possibly run any further. Luck, however, was on their side.

Blocking the entrance to the city was a group called the Shadow Triad. The leader whose face was covered was the trainer they had been searching for. His eyes were cold and dark.

" We have been awoken by the lord's song. Through his song, he has told us we must eliminate the trespassers."

@brandon_g
    At that exact moment deep in the jail cells below Giratinas hideout.

Brandon had come up with a sound theory.
    " He can't get through the wormhole without bells ringing so instead he uses you to get to your friend Rose and create a bride for himself then once he has her body and powers he uses Cosmog and I to bring the rest of the creatures of his world into the multiverse. But if thats the case why not just get your friends now instead of all of this?"

Moments later Reese who had just been knocked out and slowly getting up spoke up.
    " Giratina is locked in here. I did that. Well, Marcus, Max and I did that. This Giratina is trapt in here. This place is hell because none of it is real. None of it. The people are real people but they were created as a mirror image of people from my world."

Just at that moment the alarms started to sound throughout the building.

"Mewtwo escaped!" One grunt screamed

another called out

"The Lord has sent Max and the Shadow Triad and they have the outsiders cornered!"

A few moments past and the grunts were gone. The jail cells then opened.

Celeste walked out.
    " How?"

Reese pusehd open the gate.
    "Doesnt matter. We have a chance to get out of here. Lets get your Cosmog and get out of here and let these monsters destroy each other! You can come with us." He said to Brandon

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Ace Trainer Brandon

Pokemon (Sadly separated from Brandon for now):
    Skipper [11/36] Swampert [11/36] Arbok [30/30] Primeape [30/30] Beedrill [10/35] Parasect [0/35]

Temporary Partner (Sadly separated from Brandon for now):

Sparky [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x3 , Revive ×1 , Coins ×2, Swampertite (mega stone) ×1, Griseous Orb x1

Celeste replied to his bombardment of questions by saying "He can't get through the wormhole without bells ringing so instead he uses you to get to your friend Rose and create a bride for himself then once he has her body and powers he uses Cosmog and I to bring the rest of the creatures of his world into the multiverse. But if thats the case why not just get your friends now instead of all of this?"

Brandon quickly replied to that saying "Because, in Giratina's own words, he prefers "the long con". I think he enjoys watching my friends run around scared".

Just as he finished saying this Red woke up and started his crazy rant again saying "Giratina is locked in here. I did that. Well, Marcus, Max and I did that. This Giratina is trapt in here. This place is hell because none of it is real. None of it. The people are real people but they were created as a mirror image of people from my world."

Brandon thought Red had gone off the deep end, but before he could think too much about it, alarms starting sounding throughout the building and a few moments later the cell doors opened. Brandon didn't hesitate to walk out of the cell before the doors could close again. The guards had run off screaming about how Mewtwo had escaped. Brandon thought to himself "Mewtwo... whats that?"

Red then replied saying "We have a chance to get out of here. Lets get your Cosmog and get out of here and let these monsters destroy each other! You can come with us." Brandon couldn't agree more, but he needed to get Skipper and the rest of his team before they left. Brandon said to Red "We will need to get my Pokemon as well... I would rather rot in this stupid prison than leave here without them! Do you guys think you could help me locate where they are being held and help me get them back?"
    Last edited by brandon_g; 11-16-2019 at 12:14 AM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charizard (Ember)[M](36/36) Gabite (36/36) Rotom (36/36) Parasect (36/36) Gardevoir (lily) (36/36) Doublade (Sheen)[M](36/36)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Golbat (Ruby) [M] (22/22)

Items: Potion X3 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charizard) X1 Great Ball X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1 Zinc x5 fresh water x5, Everstone x1
    Badges: Boulder, Cascade, Thunder, Rainbow
    Event Double Point Counter: 4 (Leaving this on here so I remember to add them to my card when I update it later)

Rose felt Meghan grab her hand, and smiled faintly in response, but she couldn't shake the feeling that they were walking into a trap. She closed her eyes and focused on her surroundings, but couldn't detect anything out of the ordinary. Soon they were at the last door in the hallway. As Soon as Sloane's Umbreon had broken through the door, Rose could sense the grunts. Behind them was something contained in a vat. Rose thought it looked like some kind of Pokemon, but she couldn't focus on it for long. As the surprised grunts began to release their Pokemon, Rose pulled out a Pokeball and released her Gardevoir, preparing to fight.

"Lily, use moonblast!" Rose called out. The fairy type let out a blast of shimmering pink energy, knocking back the nearest grunt's Pokemon. A full skirmish began between the team and the grunts. It only halted when the Pokemon in the vat began to stir. Amirah began to chime with concern, and a moment after Rose felt it as well. She froze in terror as she began to feel an energy that was all too familiar. It felt just like Dredd, yet somehow even more horrible. Her surroundings seemed to fade away as she fixated on the incredible amount of power that the creature was radiating.

As Mewtwo tore through the grunts, Rose only snapped out of her terror when she heard a voice in her head telling her to run. At the same time, She heard Sloane trying to rush the group away. Rose wasted no time in following the group back down the hall from which they had come.

"That... monster felt... like Dredd!" Rose uttered between frantic breathes as she sprinted as fast as she could. Even after she had run far enough from the creature that she could no longer sense where it was directly, she could still tell its location by the amount of energy it was giving off. Just when Rose was starting to think that they could escape, three men blocked off the exit to the city. Rose recognized one of the men almost immediately.

"Max!" Rose called out. She began to smile, but immediately she could tell that something wasn't right. Her concerns were justified as soon as he spoke.

"Trespassers?" Rose questioned, not understanding at first. She began to walk towards Max, but suddenly stopped.

"The lord's song." The words echoed in Rose's mind as she began to put the pieces together. "The lord... Giratina or..?" she trailed off.

"Mewtwo?" Rose questioned. At the time she had been too focused on the creature, but she was sure she heard one of the grunts in the facility refer to the creature as that. Rose recalled that Morty had told the group about Mewtwo and its cultists. Max had obviously been brainwashed. But Rose could tell whatever had befallen this world's Max was different from what had become of the Max she knew. If that was the case, then the group's original plan could still work. She knew that she had to make it work.