Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Ace Trainer Brandon

Pokemon (Sadly separated from Brandon for now):
    Skipper [11/36] Swampert [11/36] Arbok [30/30] Primeape [30/30] Beedrill [10/35] Parasect [0/35]

Temporary Partner (Sadly separated from Brandon for now):

Sparky [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x3 , Revive ×1 , Coins ×2, Swampertite (mega stone) ×1, Griseous Orb x1

Brandon was then dragged back to his cell by the guards, who tossed him in and locked the door and before leaving. Once the guards had left, Celeste asked him "Are you okay? What did they say?"

Brandon's answered in a frustrated voice "No I am not okay! I am being forced to choose between betraying and hurting one of my friends, or having my Pokemon die. And all so that f***ing evil Giratina can try to enter my dimension." At the end of the sentence, Brandon was an emotional train wreck, he was both sad and angry at the exact same time. A tear started to roll down his cheek as he continued "How can I possibly choose between my Pokemon and a close friend? I care about them both deeply.... but I especially couldn't bear to live without my Pokemon! It would be like ripping half my heart out!" he was now completely in tears as he finished off "I don't know what to do... I really don't!"

Brandon wiped the tears away with his shirt as he stared through the small opening over at Celeste's cell.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Carwennan (50/50)
    [Houndoom, Female]

Chaac (45/45)
    [Luxray, Male]

Parashu (45/45)
    [Sandslash, Male]

Iolaus (47/47)
    [Stuntank, Female]

Trishula (46/46)
    [Greninja, Male]

Batrachite (47/47)
    [Sableye, Male]
    Partner Pokémon: Excalibur the Shiny Umbreon

Sloane turned her head a little to look at Meg while they walked. “To be candid, I’m not quite sure. I only recently discovered that Max was possibly at this hospital just shortly before your arrival. I haven’t been able to research exactly what the extent of their security is. But, with you know who in charge, there may be some White Rockets guarding Max. I can try to sweet talk them, but worst case we have to fight our way through.”

Sloane lead the group through the town. Sure enough as Morty predicted, their disguises were enough. The White Rockets took no notice of them as they left Celadon City and headed out onto Route 16. As they entered a route, they found it was populated with more bikers as well as many speedy pokémon thanks to its proximity to cycling road. As they proceeded onward, a herd of Ponyta galloped closer and began to engage with the group.

Sloane looked at the trainers. “Perhaps you want to engage in battle and maybe catch a few?”

Wild Pokemon Appeared!

Ponyta

Ponyta

Ponyta
    @Rival Max @Dragon Master Mike
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Tred, but wanted to get this done, so short post.

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charizard (Ember)[M](36/36) Gabite (36/36) Rotom (36/36) Parasect (36/36) Gardevoir (lily) (36/36) Doublade (Sheen)[M](36/36)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Golbat (Ruby) [M] (22/22)

Items: Pokeball X2 Potion X3 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charizard) X1 Great Ball X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1 Zinc x5 fresh water x5, Everstone x1
    Badges: Boulder, Cascade, Thunder, Rainbow
    Mime Jr Egg: 30/30

Event Double Point Counter: 2

Rose walked with Sloane and the others out to Route 16. Soon, a group of Ponyta had appeared.

Pokémon using: Charizard
    Pokémon trying to catch: Ponyta
    Point Requirement: 22
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball
    Item Effects: n/a
    Points On Hand: 166
    Points After:144

After a brief battle, Rose was able to capture one of the Ponyta. Almost as soon as she had recalled her Charizard, she began to feel something shaking in her bag. Opening it up, she found that the egg she had been carrying around for what felt like forever had begun to hatch. She took the egg out and set it on the ground.

Pokemon Claim: Mime Jr.
    Cost: Free

"Hello..." Rose said to the newly hatched Pokemon, kneeling down and reaching out a hand to it. She could feel that it was a psychic type. After thinking for a minute, she was able to identify it as a Mime Jr.

GM POST
    (Brandon Only)

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze(36/36)..Bubbles (36/36)..Slash(36/36) .......Spacy(36/36) Nacht (36/36) Eevee(25/25)

Partner Pokemon:

Auric (25)...Zap(25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (29)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x9)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly, Shadow Yamask. Shadow Poochyena. Duskull, Eevee )
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x0) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew, Meowth, Makuhita, Natu )
    -----Net Ball (x9)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)-1 tentacool)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points) (used on gliscor)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x4)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    -----Salac Berry (Item Effect: Cure's pokemon of Shadow Infection)(x4)
    ------ Cheri Berry (Item Effect: Heals 7 Points of health) (x1)

Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets rid of an electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x4)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x0)(used on Raichu)
    ---Metal Coat

The thought of dealing with more White Rockets both annoyed and motivated Meg. If those a**h*les got in her way from helping Max she would bring down the whole damn organization. As they continued to follow Sloane they came across a field of sweeping grass. In the tall sweeping grass, the friendly fire type Ponyta appeared.

“Perhaps you want to engage in battle and maybe catch a few?” Sloane said offering the trainers a chance to catch one.

Meghan didn't like the idea of stopping but another pokemon couldn't hurt. She made way her way with Riolu through the grass. Reaching in her bag she pulled out an apple. The smell caught the attention of one of the Ponyta. As she approached Meg. It was clear she wasn't interested in the food. Meg had gotten to close and the Ponyta attacked.

Pokémon using: Charizard
    Point Requirement: 22
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball
    Item Effects: n/a
    Points On Hand: 1608
    Points After:1,586

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Clefable (35/35)
    [Clefable, Female]

Starmie (35/35)
    [Starmie, Ungendered]

Hadur (35/35)
    [Gallade, Male]

Achlys (35/35)
    [Scolipede, Female]

Zeme (35/35)
    [Meganium, Female]

Morpheus (35/35)
    [Zoroark, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Meowstic [Female, 30/30], Light Rotom [Genderless, 25/25]
    Items: 1 Greatball, 6 Potions, 4 Super Potions, 3 Evolite, Galladite, Leaf Stone, 4 Zincs

Kyo’s eyes went wide as the herd of Ponyta galloped towards them. Excitement began to fill her. “I have to catch one!” Sending out her Zoroark, Kyo faced off against the Ponyta. After weakening it some, Kyo reached for a pokeball in her bag. Fear struck her as she realized she didn’t have any. Digging around some more, she was able to produce a greatball. It was her last one. Not ideal, but Kyo really wanted this Ponyta. It was well worth it. Pulling her arm back, Kyo threw the greatball towards the Ponyta.

Pokémon using: Zoroark
    Point Requirement: 22 (-5 = 17)
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Greatball
    Item Effects: -5 for total cost
    Points On Hand: 38
    Points After: 21

She giggled excitedly as she picked up the locked ball. Kyo spun around a little. “I got it! I got it!” It was then she remembered she was with others and recomposed herself. She secretly hoped no one had seen her little dance of excitement but one glance at Sloane told her at the very least her elder had seen it. Great.

Carwennan (50/50)
    [Houndoom, Female]

Chaac (45/45)
    [Luxray, Male]

Parashu (45/45)
    [Sandslash, Male]

Iolaus (47/47)
    [Stuntank, Female]

Trishula (46/46)
    [Greninja, Male]

Batrachite (47/47)
    [Sableye, Male]
    Partner Pokémon: Excalibur the Shiny Umbreon

Sloane raised her eyebrows in amusement at Kyo’s little dance. It appeared like this was a pokémon Kyo had wanted for some time. She could empathize, having reacted similarly when she first caught Parashu. These were always exciting moments. Signaling to the others, Sloane gestured for them to resume their journey.

“If you all have caught your new Ponyta, the hospital is this way.” Sloane began to walk again, leading them along the route. She could feel Excalibur brushing up against her leg some. He was trying to convey something to her, but what exactly was the question.

As they began to draw closer to the building though, Sloane began to realize what Excalibur was possibly trying to convey. She furrowed her brows in confusion. Something was… off. It looked normal for a hospital, but there was no activity anywhere nearby. She was no expert but weren’t hospitals supposed to be centers of bustling activity, even if they’re not inside city limits.

“Everything alright?” Kyo asked, sensing Sloane’s hesitation.

“No,” she said quietly, “We need to proceed with caution. Come on.” She picked up the pace a bit as they approached the hospital.

The closer they got the more abandoned it felt. Despite the appearance of being maintained from a distance, as the team drew closer the traits of abandonment such as cracks and overgrown plants began to appear here and there. Sloane was obviously confused as to why her intel had been wrong, but seemed puzzled on how to proceed.

Kyo looked at Rose and Meg. “Should we go inside to explore more? Maybe even if Max isn’t in there we can find some hint as to where he is.”

@Dragon Master Mike @Rival Max
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

[B]Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charizard (Ember)[M](36/36) Gabite (36/36) Rotom (36/36) Parasect (36/36) Gardevoir (lily) (36/36) Doublade (Sheen)[M](36/36)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Golbat (Ruby) [M] (22/22)

Items: Potion X3 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charizard) X1 Great Ball X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1 Zinc x5 fresh water x5, Everstone x1
    Badges: Boulder, Cascade, Thunder, Rainbow
    Event Double Point Counter: 3

After capturing her newly hatched Pokemon in a pokeball, Rose followed Sloane towards the hospital. She only noticed that something was wrong after Kyo spoke up.

"It seems... A little quiet, don't you think?" Rose asked, nervously readjusting her hat. For a moment, she wondered if they might be walking into a trap. Could the White Rockets somehow have known they were coming? Rose didn't think that was likely. More likely is that Max had at one point been kept there, but the facility had since been shut down, and he was moved elsewhere. Kyo stopped and asked the others about their next move.

"We don't have any other leads... I think we should at least take a look." Rose suggested. She closed her eyes, trying to sense anything out of the ordinary. Even though she couldn't see, she still found that closing her eyes helped her focus. Although she couldn't normally sense through walls, she thought that if Max was really inside, she might be able to pick up something. After all, Max's powers were similar to her own. That was how she could always tell when Dredd was nearby.

GM POST
    (Brandon Only)

Celeste felt Brandon's pain. The had been given some kind of horrible ultimatum that was seemingly leading to his betrayal of either his friends or his pokemon.
    "Listen.." she said softly

" I can't even begin to fathom what you must be feeling at this moment. They have my partner and I fear based on what you said that our fates may be tied together...." she sighed

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze(36/36)..Bubbles (36/36)..Slash(36/36) .......Spacy(36/36) Nacht (36/36) Eevee(25/25)

Partner Pokemon:

Auric (25)...Zap(25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (29)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x9)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly, Shadow Yamask. Shadow Poochyena. Duskull, Eevee )
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    -----Net Ball (x9)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)-1 tentacool)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items

Hold Items
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets rid of an electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Metal Coat

Meghan wasnt to shocked by the appearance of hospital. With their recent bad luck streak, this seemed par to the course.

Meghan nodded.
    "We came this far. It can't hurt."

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Ace Trainer Brandon

Skipper [11/36] Swampert [11/36] Arbok [30/30] Primeape [30/30] Beedrill [10/35] Parasect [0/35]

Sparky [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x3 , Revive ×1 , Coins ×2, Swampertite (mega stone) ×1, Griseous Orb x1

As Brandon struggled to get his emotions under control, he listened as Celeste explained how her partner was also taken and how she feared their fates were tied together.

Brandon, voice still cracking from emotion, asked "What's your partner's name and what Pokemon are they? Also why do you think our fates are tied together? You don't know my friends, you won't be much use to Giratina's mission."
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

GM POST
    (Brandon Only)

Celesete sighed.
    " Milky Way is my partner and its Cosmog. A pokemon you wouldnt be familiar with because its not from your world originally. Cosmog has the ability to open tunnels through space. A pokemon as powerful as Giratina couldn't enter a wormhole and navigate it without alerting the Ultra Recon Squad. Even a pokemon as powerful as Giratina in this world would be outmatched by Ultra Beasts in the other worlds."

" I think that because Giratina cant enter Ultra Space as it is. Whatever it has planned for you and your friends might part of whatever it has planned for me and Cosmog."

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:

Partner Pokemon:

Auric (25)...Zap(25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (29)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items

Hold Items

Battle Item

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Metal Coat

Sloane led the way into the hospital. The place had been abandoned but it was unclear for how long exactly. With this building being so close to her city that fact that it had fallen into this poor condition seemed disconcerting to Sloane. A thorough check of each floor eventually led to a Sloane and the others to find a secret service elevator that led down into a basement. There they found a functioning laboratory. The lights flickered on and off. The trainers could all feel something was off.

(Last post before s**t goes crazy_)

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Ace Trainer Brandon

Sparky [25/25]

Brandon listened as Celeste explained that her partner "Milky Way" was a Pokemon called Cosmog. It was Pokemon that apparently doesn't exist in their world and that the Pokemon had the ability to open tunnels through space. She also explained that even a Powerful got like Giratina couldn't enter a wormhole without being defeated by the 'Ultra Beasts', whatever those were.

The more Celeste explained, the more Giratina's plan seemed to be clearer to him. Brandon went from an emotional train wreck, to excited in a couple seconds. He said excitedly "I think I understand Giratina's plan now, I think he might want to use your Pokemon Cosmog, to create a wormhole into our universe, he then wants my friend Rose's pyschic power to overpower the 'Ultra Beasts'... whatever those are and finally enter our dimension. It all makes a little sense now why he wants me to use the Griseous Orb to help him take over Rose's body and absorb her powers. The question I have is why he wants to cross over into my world at all... he seems to be powerful in this world, wherever this is, why would he want to exhaust so many resources to enter a world he has little power in?"

After pausing to take a couple breaths, he asked Celeste "Do you know what world we are in right now anyway? Is this the Distortion World? If so, how did we get here? Did Rose have something to do with it? And do you know what Red meant by opening a gateway to hell? There is still so much that doesn't make sense to me..." His mind was racing a mile a minute and he had to force himself to quiet down so Celeste could have a chance answer.
    www.broadcastingduo.com

GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond