It’s Martes which means it’s time for Crossroads Comics!

Now that I’m adjusting to my new schedule in Spain let’s see if I can do these more regularly, vale? This week we’re going to look at a comic that has been a long time favorite of mine. A short disclaimer, as they have been featured before, way back in edition #8. But, given it’s time for their annual once a year update, I thought it’d be worth shouting them out again after so long.
PMD: Team Fire-fox is a fairly long running comic that switches between the regular pokemon and gijinka style. The quality is definitely a bit rougher at first, as the comic has been in the running for roughly eight years now. However, it is a fresh take on the classic Explorers of Sky style with new and old characters featured all around. In addition to the tradition story, following our protagonists Kyuubi and Kitsuko, the vulpix and eevee, there is also a side story that runs alongside it that follows a Cubone and Psyduck named Nalo and Nick. Both stories are worth following not only for their unique storylines that follow a somewhat familiar formula, but also because it is a great journey to see the author’s art style develop over eight years.
I might be a bit biased in this review given the author of this comic is the one who throughout the years has been my biggest inspiration for art, but overall I’m always excited to see this comic when it updates once a year because I know no matter how small the update, it is always worth the wait.
Crossroads Comics
PMD: Explorers of Life Time to defeat this outlaw!
Pokemon Rising Shadows After so long, she finally appears!
Shinka: The Last Eevee I’d like to see him take that bet.
Smackjevees Comics
Deadly Syns An intense rival battle comes to an end.
Fault Lines Quite the interesting power.
Kilroy More than one way to skin a cat I suppose.
Little More than Waitstaff Nonsense! More cheesecake!
PMD: Outlanders Looks like we’ve got a case on our hands with a suspect in the crosshairs.
PMD: Team Fire-fox
Recalling Kalos Will they be able to uncover the secrets behind the bounds?
The Legend of Zelda: The Demon Road It’s back with weekly updates!
Deviantart Comics
Genesis: A Gijinka Story Supplies gathered! What next?
No Gods No Masters Gym battle won, but at what cost?
PMD: Adventures of Team Sunflower Will she speak again?
PMD: Keepers of Light An interesting start to a new series.
Primal Silver Into the well we descend.
Rakkuguy He’s been recognized by a fan!
The Pokedex Project Some interesting worldbuilding involving how the bulbasaur line reproduces!
Wringlocke Sure sure gym leader fight, but check out these lighting and effects!!!
Off-site Comics
Behind the Gif Not the liter box!
Daughter of the Lilies Will she keep reading, knowing all this?
Double Emerald Nuzlocke I approve of this AU.
Nekoama The adventures of the super friends continues!
Shotgun Shuffle She sacrificed herself!!
Succubishez Those types of nightmares are the worst.
The Glass Scientists Good ole reliable Jasper! We can always count on him.
True Beauty Time to help a fellow sister out.
The post Crossroads Comics #51-The Once a Year Update appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.