Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 81

Thread: General GCEA Discussion/Questions

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Neo and I got the same number because I sent one to myself. XDD

    Ooh I forgot about the pokemon claim! O:
    Off the subject. Im no good at drawing grass. In my latest drawing. I had problems figure out how to make Gyarados feel like it was there. Do you think I added to many different shades of grass?





    Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

    Spoiler:

    Gible bite's Comic


    GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

    GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/ Pokemon Prism.......


  2. #12
    The Maddest Shaymin
    Noblejanobii's Avatar
    Site Editor

    Senior Moderator

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    US
    Posts
    15,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    @Suicune's Fire almost 16 vday messages! must be nice to be loved :P


    Hey everyone! make sure to post in the vday giveaway thread if you joined in on the event. If you were able to get out 8 messages you can claim a pokemon :)
    Mine are uneven and I hate it
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

  3. #13
    Gym Leader AWA1997's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Larvitini Cave, Tohjo Falls
    Posts
    1,686
    As of right now, I’m remaining anonymous in the Valentine’s thread, and the main post is not updated to show all of the valentines I sent, but I have my claim post up for when it’s actually good to go.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    As of right now, I’m remaining anonymous in the Valentine’s thread, and the main post is not updated to show all of the valentines I sent, but I have my claim post up for when it’s actually good to go.
    You can still pist xanthe can onforim





    Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

    Spoiler:

    Gible bite's Comic


    GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

    GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/ Pokemon Prism.......


  5. #15
    The Maddest Shaymin
    Noblejanobii's Avatar
    Site Editor

    Senior Moderator

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    US
    Posts
    15,265
    Also I’m in Madrid until tonight so I’ll either respond tonight or tomorrow
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Also I’m in Madrid until tonight so I’ll either respond tonight or tomorrow
    Awesome, ill have the blue post up today as well.

    I have a friend who lives there. She says its pretty there





    Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

    Spoiler:

    Gible bite's Comic


    GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

    GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/ Pokemon Prism.......


  7. #17
    The Maddest Shaymin
    Noblejanobii's Avatar
    Site Editor

    Senior Moderator

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    US
    Posts
    15,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Awesome, ill have the blue post up today as well.

    I have a friend who lives there. She says its pretty there
    It really is! And the museums are amazing
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

  8. #18
    your turn to roll Suicune's Fire's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    13,110
    For all who are wondering, the first post does not get updated with the batches of messages sent out on the 14th because it's meant to indicate how many have been sent while it was just once per day, but yes, I can privately confirm with Max. But none of you are going to lie. XD So go ahead and claim, and obviously if someone tries to claim who didn't do it I'll just let Max know. But none of you would do that anyway so don't stress!

    Kinnie's GCEA Card
    Double agents with Noblejanobii

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    For all who are wondering, the first post does not get updated with the batches of messages sent out on the 14th because it's meant to indicate how many have been sent while it was just once per day, but yes, I can privately confirm with Max. But none of you are going to lie. XD So go ahead and claim, and obviously if someone tries to claim who didn't do it I'll just let Max know. But none of you would do that anyway so don't stress!
    This


    I trust people. I have no reason not to.





    Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

    Spoiler:

    Gible bite's Comic


    GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

    GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/ Pokemon Prism.......


  10. This post has been liked by:


  11. #20
    Boy I am embarrassed I forgot about the mystery eggs lol

    Those things are nearly 3 years old lol!!! @Noblejanobii @Brettles @Dragon Master Mike @brandon_g @Pokemon Trainer Sarah


    they are shiny eevees but since its been so long i think ill change them to something a little bit cooler





    Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

    Spoiler:

    Gible bite's Comic


    GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

    GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/ Pokemon Prism.......


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •