Everybody love a pay day.
That is because it means we have money to buy some Pokemon stuff! After all, if we had no money then how could we afford all the Pokemon stuff that comes out. Especially the guys in the newest addition to our Podcast Central lineup!
Welcome to Pay Day Podcast! This podcast is a monthly podcast run by two British gents, Tom and Matt! These guys have all kinds of fun on their podcast talking about the latest Pokemon things they have purchased to just games. It is a pretty great podcast to listen to if you want something fun to play in your podcast catcher.
We got plenty of more podcasts that you can listen to! Especially some that won’t cost you a single dollar! So get ready to get your money worth!
Lastly, Happy Valentines Day! May you enjoy it with a love one, best friends or just love yourself. After all, you are your best person to love yourself. Share the love.
Don’t touch that Totodile! It is podcast time!
Podcast Spotlight

Pay Day: Priests and Movie Theatres (with Tanner Meservier aka MeserEngine of Blast Burn Radio)– Matt and Tom welcome their show’s first guest! MeserEngine from Blast Burn Radio! These guys take their time to learn more about this mysterious figure. This podcasts has a lot of first for the young podcasters but they sure do bring it!
Lured Up Podcast: Oh My Days– YouTube Pokemon GO star Reversal comes on the show! Ken and the others ask plenty of questions that have been going around in the Pokemon GO community. They even asked Reversal how it was to be filming the Pokemon GO Travel series. A must listen for Pokemon GO trainers!
United Podcasters Pokemon League Battle Spot: Standing at The Crossroads!– Pokemon Crossroads is being featured in a podcast! That is right! In this episode you get to hear me on the other end of the podcast! We talked little about my day job, tournaments and the results of Week 3! Come and listen to hear why I write.
General Pokemon Podcasts

PKMNcast: Pokémon Platinum Woes [Featuring Jan Ochoa from Giant Bomb]– Get ready for a giant bomb of an episode! SBJ has Jan from Giant Bomb to talk about their time in the Pokemon series! Especially involving Pokemon Platinum!
Blast Burn Radio: Farewell Unova!y– The End. For a nuzlock for Jolly, Celes and Mes. They share their thoughts over their first Unova run. It is pretty fair and balance. What was loved? What was hated? Listen to find out in this overview of Unova.
Luke Loves Pokemon: Geodude and Family– DO YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING! WELL YOU WILL AFTER LUKE TALKS ABOUT WHAT HE LOVES ABOUT GEODUDE!
P.U.C.L. Podcast: Gen 8 Ultra Beasts – I am pretty sure Thatch wanted to talk about Gen 8 but instead it became a conversation about the Ultra Beast and how they can work in Gen 8. Either way. It was a fun listen.
Pokemon World Tour: Bonus – Pokemon Creation– Jake and Josh got some prompts to make some Pokemon! How did it go? Got to listen to find out!
Anime Podcasts

Gotta Watch’em All Podcast: Beach Blank Out Blastoise– Time for a beach party with Blastoise, Team Rocket and Jigglypuff!
Poke Press: Pokemon Cries/Wizard World Madison – Steven has various guests on this week to talk all kinds of things related to Pokemon. There is even an update to an old movie episode!
TCG Podcasts

PTCG Radio: Team Up Is Awesome– Ross is going to tell you why you should be playing Team Up!
Dead Draw Gaming: The State of the Game Address – Darrin and Danny talk about what is going on currently in the Pokemon TCG! A whole look at the whole state of the game!
The Slowpoke Well Podcast: Are You REDDY To Rumble– The boys talk to Rahul Reddy about his top 4 finish in Mexico!
Pokemon GO Podcasts

Pokemon GO Radio: Lunar New Year & Trading Event– It is all about trading and little pigs! Oh my!
GOCast: Event Triple Stack– Want to hear about events to level up? Then you are in the right place! Good things come in threes!
Pokemon GO Podcast: “Mighty Morphin Melmetal Army”– Do you need a lot of Meltan Candy? Then you are in luck!
Pokemon GO FM: The Last Spacebender– It is a new month which means we have new raids! Hear about it all!
Table Top Podcasts

Adventures in the Millennium: Route 202– The gang is back on the road again! But what awaits them all depends upon a little girl.
Pokemon Rollout!: The Blight, Part 1 (or, Hugging Is a Free Action)– An illness has befallen a group of Grass type Pokemon. Though, the real worries comes from within the party. An episode to leave you worried!
It is getting cold out there! Go ahead and warm a podcaster’s heart. Leave a like and review on iTunes!
The post Podcast Central: Time for a Pay Day! appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.