Life Size Furret Plush to Come!

Did you know that Furret is over five feet long according to the Pokedex?
    Now imagine that in real life as you hug it in your bed! Well, Pokemon is going to make this a reality as you can now get a life size Furret plush!
    You can now get a life size Furret plush from the Japanese Pokemon Center website. This will be an original plush that will be offer though the Japanese Pokemon Center website. The Furret Plush will be 180cm long, and weighs 2.6kg. You can preorder the plush starting on February 23rd, 2019 and end on March 24th, 2019. The plush will cost 30,240 Yen which is about $270 dollars. Preorders are expected to be shipped around July.
    Below are some pictures from the Poke Times Twitter account.
    ????????????
    ????????…?
    ????????????
    ?? #??????? ??
    ?Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^?
    ??????????
    2?23??? #????????????? ????????https://t.co/JXwzFVCtWM pic.twitter.com/3FUbf5cEsg
    — ??????????? (@poke_times) February 15, 2019
    This Furret plush is huge! It is taller then the lady holding it! If you need any context on how big this plush is then you are in luck! They have the original one foot Furret plush to compare this life size plush to. There is no word if the US Pokemon Center website will stock this item.
    The post Life Size Furret Plush to Come! appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Wow, if I had the money I'd definitely want to get this. XD

That is insanely big. XD With AUD conversion plus shipping I'm sure it'd add up close to $400 for me ahaha. It's sooo cool though! >w<

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

This is pretty awesome, but man... $270 bucks is a tough pill to swallow. And I have no clue where I'd put this big dude.

Still, this is probably one of those things that's going to be sold out fast.