Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What did you used to do a lot of but don't anymore?

I was thinking about how I used to write stories all the time and do a lot of drawing, but I haven't done it lately really at all. It sucks because I love those things!

How about you guys?

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I used to write a lot more novels as well. But it kind of got discouraging when no one was reading them. It only got worse when I discovered how incredibly hard is it to get something published. But yeah, lately, I haven't even written any Pokémon fan fiction for the past few years either. And yet there were a few people that REALLY got into one series that I had written. So much so that one guy wrote his own spin off version and made his own characters in the universe I had created.

Administrator

I tried creating my own PMD stories at one point. Even if they never worked out. Lately I just haven’t had the mindset to try again. Mainly just haven’t had the time or just haven’t figured out a good way to go about it. So I usually end up setting it aside and forgetting about it. It’s bad too cause sometimes I had good ideas, but could never execute them properly.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Definitely writing. I'm doing better with the revival of GCEA and my recent motivation to work on my comic Lucky Travels but overall yeah writing
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

5. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Definitely writing. I'm doing better with the revival of GCEA and my recent motivation to work on my comic Lucky Travels but overall yeah writing
    Mm, fam, we gotta do better.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Mm, fam, we gotta do better.
    I am working on Lucky Travels! I've been sketching out pages though that's kinda slowed a bit due to school at the moment.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I used to suffer long, sleepless nights when I had a cold. I'd stay up all night with terrible bouts of coughing. But not anymore--thanks to NyQuil. NyQuil is the ultimate flu and cold relief medicine. It soothes my sore throat, and eases me through the night. Now it comes in three new flavors, too. So don't let that cough keep you up at night. Head over to your local Walgreens and pick up NyQuil for a sound sleep.

9. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I am working on Lucky Travels! I've been sketching out pages though that's kinda slowed a bit due to school at the moment.
    Ooh awesome! Yeah fair enough. Committments getting in the way. ;~;

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    I used to suffer long, sleepless nights when I had a cold. I'd stay up all night with terrible bouts of coughing. But not anymore--thanks to NyQuil. NyQuil is the ultimate flu and cold relief medicine. It soothes my sore throat, and eases me through the night. Now it comes in three new flavors, too. So don't let that cough keep you up at night. Head over to your local Walgreens and pick up NyQuil for a sound sleep.

11. This post has been liked by:

But it's true.

Senior Moderator

Drugs.

i fought a goose once.

i was banned from that park. When i tried to dispute it, i told them that i wasnt MXD.

I still got banned.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

14. This post has been liked by: