Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Crazy Work Stories

Pretty self explanatory. You ever had anything crazy happen with a customer or a coworker at work?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

At my old job I had to help a customer with a house arrest ankle monitor thing. It wasn't crazy but it definitely was weird.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by awney View Post
    At my old job I had to help a customer with a house arrest ankle monitor thing. It wasn't crazy but it definitely was weird.
    If he was on house arrest what was he doing outside??? 0.0
    / / / / / / / /

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Not that weird, but the weirdest thing I ever had happen was the time two women came into the supermarket I'm working at right now and spent more than $700 on one order. Half of it was really random things like aluminum trays and cat food. I heard from a coworker that apparently they come in every week and buy hundreds of dollars worth of cat food.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    Not that weird, but the weirdest thing I ever had happen was the time two women came into the supermarket I'm working at right now and spent more than $700 on one order. Half of it was really random things like aluminum trays and cat food. I heard from a coworker that apparently they come in every week and buy hundreds of dollars worth of cat food.
    Plot twist: they ARE cats.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    If he was on house arrest what was he doing outside??? 0.0
    i think you're allowed to leave the house under certain circumstances? like work or grocery shopping? i could be wrong haha

7. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by awney View Post
    i think you're allowed to leave the house under certain circumstances? like work or grocery shopping? i could be wrong haha
    I googled it and you're right!

"Persons on house arrest are usually allowed to leave the home for school, work, church, counseling and court ordered appearances and similar court ordered activities." as according to legal match. That being said I think it depends on the severity of the crime though.
    / / / / / / / /

9. This post has been liked by:

roo 

Administrator

Yeah certain locations you are allowed to leave. Unless deemed otherwise by a judge in a court of law. It all depends on severities of the crime, if you’ve failed to follow these instructions a few times already, or etc. you see it in a few movies. Employee of the Month one of the guys gets one and he can only go to and from work, back to his house. That movie with Shia Lebeouf, Disturbia. He can’t leave the premises of his house at all. After a certain distance it sends a signal to police. Cases like that are all very real. As long as it fits within the specific parameters of where they can go.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Yeah certain locations you are allowed to leave. Unless deemed otherwise by a judge in a court of law. It all depends on severities of the crime, if you’ve failed to follow these instructions a few times already, or etc. you see it in a few movies. Employee of the Month one of the guys gets one and he can only go to and from work, back to his house. That movie with Shia Lebeouf, Disturbia. He can’t leave the premises of his house at all. After a certain distance it sends a signal to police. Cases like that are all very real. As long as it fits within the specific parameters of where they can go.
    Don't forget Antman and the Wasp where it literally sets off an alert as soon as he left the premises.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Don't forget Antman and the Wasp where it literally sets off an alert as soon as he left the premises.
    Actually haven’t seen that one yet, but that’s a prime example!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..