Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Looking for moderators for Sword and Shield board

Hi all, we have new games and that means a new board!! So I thought why not see if we had anyone interested in having a go at moderating it. This is what we would expect from a moderator of the board:

-post any new news in a new thread to be discussed
    -promote discussion by posting a lot in the board and answering people's posts
    -make sure threads with spoilers are labelled as such with a spoiler prefix
    -post often around the rest the forum

If you would like to apply, please post the following information:

Have you had any experience moderating before?
    Do you intend to be active in the SS board?
    How often do you post on PXR?
    What's your favourite thing about the new games so far?

Current moderators may also apply.

Applications close on March 7th in your time zone. Applications will be discussed by the senior staff team. More then one moderator may be selected.
    GCEA

2. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

The first thought in my head when i saw the trailer was, "I wonder if they are gonns get new mods or old mods for an SS Board on PXR"

I MAY apply, im not sure yet, i got to check some stuff, mostly my activity lol

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

4. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by N7 View Post
    The first thought in my head when i saw the trailer was, "I wonder if they are gonns get new mods or old mods for an SS Board on PXR"

I MAY apply, im not sure yet, i got to check some stuff, mostly my activity lol
    Hey, right now any help is more than no help. All applications are taken into consideration. :D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

6. This post has been liked by:

AD 

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Hey, right now any help is more than no help. All applications are taken into consideration. :D
    I will definitely consider it, broham.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Just to confirm, I apply in this thread, not PM?

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Just to confirm, I apply in this thread, not PM?
    Yep just post here. Or PM if you prefer. I don't mind.
    GCEA

Senior Moderator

Imma skip ahead to the part where i am impatient with my own mind and just apply.

I have discord, but i barely use it. Anyway. *puts on serious hat*

Do you have prior experience? I do have prior moderating experience. I have moderated and owned a few forums in my day. My rogue gallery include: Slateport City (Most recent, modded General Pokemon Discussion and Forum Games. Had the pleasure of gaining senior mod powers and lightly tapping MXD with a flower petal that seems to have been shaped like a hammer, over and over. To be honest, banning and unbanning him was a lot of fun. Wait, dont put this in the application, we can edit this part out. Cut! CUT!) Old digimon forums that are now long dead. Dust 514, well, almost. The selection process was very diplomatic and ran like a presidential election once a year (And it was a forum for a game) I was going to rule them all, but my campaign was cut short like JFK. I honestly forgot the rest, most of my brain went to that JFK joke.

Do you intend on being active in the SS Board? Look at Sobble's face and tell me that doesn't scream me. It is me personified. Except for the fact im not blue or tiny. Short answer is yes btw.

How active are you on PXR? On a scale from Fate to Neo Emolga? N7...so about a 6?

What is your favori- SOBBLE. No for real though, the artistic atmosphere that fits well in it's psuedo-european aesthetic is just so alluring. The fact that we finally have a theatrical(hopefully) CONSOLE main game and it is 3d, and the main character doesnt look like they found them under a broken down school bus huffing shrooms is so appealing. Plus. Sobble.

In closing, i hope you consider my proposal, and just know, i will not use my powers for evil. I swear, on Tiny Tim. If im wrong, Tiny Tim can go for a walk.

11. This post has been liked by:

Have you had any experience moderating before? Actually, I mod on this forum called Pokemon Crossroads. In addition, I have been a mod on a Pokecord server, and have successfully worked with the members/staff on there. I've also owned a few small forums in the past.
    Do you intend to be active in the SS board? Yes! In the past year, I've been getting back into Pokemon moreso again, and I am excited for Gen 8, especially after seeing the new starters!
    How often do you post on PXR? I'm on pretty much every day, and usually aim to make five posts at least.
    What's your favourite thing about the new games so far? Grookey. As we know, the Grass type starters are always the best, and this generation is no exception!

My Links

13. This post has been liked by:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Thanks for applying guys!

I will add that it can't hurt your chances to be posting in the board and showing us what you got while we are making our decision. :)
    GCEA

15. This post has been liked by:

Are you favoring non staff, out of curiosity?

My Links