Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Eevee evolution(s)?

Cheers and Good Times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

OMG, I want a Wyveon RIGHT NOW.

Making it double with Caite-Chan!

I would really love a ghost or flying eeveelution but I doubt thats going to happen haha

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

I just saw this supposed leak. Might be a fake, but let's discuss the designs anyway for funsies.

Spoiler:
    This shows supposed concept art for a Steel Eeveelution and a Flying Eeveelution. Personally I would have hoped that if we ever got a Flying-type Eeveelution it would have had wings and looked kinda like a "reverse gryphon" designwise, as in, it had tail feathers and bird talons for back legs while its front half was mammalian. Heck we could have even had the return of the fluffy mane in the form of feathers or something! This design is still hella cute, though, so I'm not complaining if it's legit. And hey, if it's real we'll get a pure Flying-type that isn't Tornadus! The Steel Eeveelution basically looks like Umbreon: Armor Edition, but I like the gem-like markings it has and I really like how it appears to use its tail as a sword.

Cheers and Good Times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    I just saw this supposed leak. Might be a fake, but let's discuss the designs anyway for funsies.

Spoiler:
    This shows supposed concept art for a Steel Eeveelution and a Flying Eeveelution. Personally I would have hoped that if we ever got a Flying-type Eeveelution it would have had wings and looked kinda like a "reverse gryphon" designwise, as in, it had tail feathers and bird talons for back legs while its front half was mammalian. Heck we could have even had the return of the fluffy mane in the form of feathers or something! This design is still hella cute, though, so I'm not complaining if it's legit. And hey, if it's real we'll get a pure Flying-type that isn't Tornadus! The Steel Eeveelution basically looks like Umbreon: Armor Edition, but I like the gem-like markings it has and I really like how it appears to use its tail as a sword.
    Yeah, I'm VERY sure those are fakes.

While Flying and Steel would be neat Eeveelutions to see, I don't really picture them looking like this. Heck, the Flying-type one doesn't even look like it could take off and fly. Feathery ears and tail ain't gonna cut it. :P

But yeah, I think this is just more Eeveelution fan art.

Making it double with Caite-Chan!

Senior Moderator

Yeah many of these supposed “leaks” I’m trying not to pay attention to. Cause most are going to be fake. Even the entire Galar dex was supposedly “leaked.” I don’t even believe that one. Least not without enough substantial proof.

The Eeveelution fanarts are all I can see from those shown here. Plus, now that Eevee is a co-mascot. They’ve gotta be super careful with any new evolution released. So like Neo was saying. I don’t think feathery ears and tail will cut it. I do, however, still believe the Steel type is going to make it if any. Mainly cause of some rumors going around with what to expect.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Yeah many of these supposed “leaks” I’m trying not to pay attention to. Cause most are going to be fake. Even the entire Galar dex was supposedly “leaked.” I don’t even believe that one. Least not without enough substantial proof.

The Eeveelution fanarts are all I can see from those shown here. Plus, now that Eevee is a co-mascot. They’ve gotta be super careful with any new evolution released. So like Neo was saying. I don’t think feathery ears and tail will cut it. I do, however, still believe the Steel type is going to make it if any. Mainly cause of some rumors going around with what to expect.
    The Eeveelution types I'm expecting the most right now are Steel, Dragon and Ghost, as those are the ones that fit the themes and atmosphere of Galar the best. Also, just because the Flying Eeveelution doesn't look like it could fly it doesn't mean it can't: maybe it's literally a cloud/air elemental. Plenty of fictional creatures fly perfectly fine without wings. I get it; I also would have preferred Flying Eevee with wings, but if this design turned out to be real I would be more than fine with it.

I am fully expecting a Ghost type, at least. We need more ghost types. Maybe a ghost/normal eeveelution lol

·»There's no advantage to hurrying through life«·

Paired with Cleobel

Quote Originally Posted by N7 View Post
    I am fully expecting a Ghost type, at least. We need more ghost types. Maybe a ghost/normal eeveelution lol
    I don't think we'll even get an Eeveelution that's dual-type, though.

Guardeon and Wyveon artist just created a new one