Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Soaring Sky High (Flying Type Pokemon Silver Monolocke)

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    Are you going to change Dratini's name?
    I might. We'll see. If I never end up using it there's little point to.
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

2. This post has been liked by:

your turn to roll Suicune's Fire's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Well we defeated Claire today! Natalia is level 36 and the rest of the team is level 37. We also managed to catch a Skarmory and a Dratini during the lull which is good. Everyone's stats have been updated in the first post. From here it's off to the E4!
    WHERE IS MY TAG?

Ah lovely. :D Congrats on defeating Claire! And the two captures. Ooh wow...I forgot that levels are so low for Gen II haha.

Kinnie's GCEA Card
    Double agents with Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    WHERE IS MY TAG?

Ah lovely. :D Congrats on defeating Claire! And the two captures. Ooh wow...I forgot that levels are so low for Gen II haha.
    I'M SORRY I WAS SO EXCITED I FORGOT.

Yeah uh everything so low level. I was actually underleveled for the gym too her ace was at level 40 but it took sooooo long to grind Natalia because the best grinding spot was on the route before Ice Path that I just said screw it. XD
    /// /

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

@Suicune's Fire

We're back at it because I'm traveling again! The Elite Four and Champion Lance were no match for us! We managed to overcome them all with no losses! Honestly Will was the hardest of the bunch due to his coverage making him hard to counter, but all in all Cam spamming confuse ray with bite did the trick for most of his team. Koga was a joke. Cam pretty much soloed him except the Fortress. Bruno was also a joke. Once again Cam and Aliyah pretty much tag teamed it except for the Onix. Karen's dark types were a bit challenging but funny enough Elijah was actually the MVP of this round. We even managed to avoid Destiny Bond thanks to Blake knowing Fly. Lance was rough but Kalvin and Elijah legit tag teamed the entire team. Who knew a bug could OHKO a Gyarados with Thunder Punch.

So all in all, not bad especially for being under leveled. Next up, Kanto!
    /// /

6. This post has been liked by:

@Noblejanobii Thank you for the update and congratulations on defeating the Pokemon League! Good luck with Kanto! o/

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to N7 for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D
    Part of the Sinjoh Duo with N7! :D

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Thanks! We managed to take down Erika last night. She's going to be the easiest of the gym leaders for sure. I'm looking to grind some more before I take on the rest since level wise they're pretty even with me. I can already tell Lt. Surge and Brock are going to be our biggest obstacles during this part of the run so we'll see how it goes.
    /// /

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Thanks! We managed to take down Erika last night. She's going to be the easiest of the gym leaders for sure. I'm looking to grind some more before I take on the rest since level wise they're pretty even with me. I can already tell Lt. Surge and Brock are going to be our biggest obstacles during this part of the run so we'll see how it goes.
    Congratulations on defeating Erika! Good luck with the other gym leaders from Kanto. :)

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Well we did it! Despite being severally under leveled, I managed to beat Red. Other than Lt. Surge, most of the gym leaders were a breeze. Lt. Surge posed a huge problem but after getting most of my team to about level 49 he was easy too. So then came Mt. silver and Red. I was actually very worried about this. I'm like 20-30 levels under his team but didn't really want to grind, so spending all my cash on Hyper Potions, i charged forward with reckless abandon.

Cam was able to 2HKO the Pikachu with Return, thanks to Thunder missing. Then he landed a confuse ray on Espeon and lived the psychic thanks to his focus band. Switching into Blake, we went into PP stall mode, trying to stall for longer than the psychics could come. Once the STAB attack was gone, Espeon was a breeze. Hypnosis + Nightmare took it out easily and allowed me to heal up Blake and Cam. Blastoise was a bit of a problem thanks to Blizzard, but once again I just stalled out with Kalvin. Then its bulk became a huge problem so Dragon Rage and healing spam was the only real solution there. Snorlax meant a switch back to Cam. Confuse Ray and Return combo did it in as well. Charizard came out next which brought Kalvin back out. 3HKO with Waterfall. That left Venusaur. Initially I intended to finish it off with Aliyah, but Solar Beam nearly one shot her so I switch back to Cam. It barely dented the Crobat so wing attack spam ensued and that was that.

I'll post the final stats later, but for now that's really the conclusion of the nuzlocke. I'm surprised I didn't have any deaths in Kanto with my severe lack of grinding but I suppose Kanto is a bit easier than I remember.
    @Suicune's Fire
    /// /

11. This post has been liked by:

@Noblejanobii Thank you for the update and congratulations on successfully completing the Nuzlocke! This is very impressive. :D