Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Soaring Sky High (Flying Type Pokemon Silver Monolocke)

@Noblejanobii Thank you for the update! Sorry to hear that you failed to catch a Delibird. Enjoy your trip this weekend and good luck with your adventure!
    As for your next Nuzlocke, as a shiny hunter, I vote for Ultra Sun. Good luck with your Mawile shiny hunt! :)

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to N7 for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D
    Part of the Sinjoh Duo with N7! :D

I'm a family clam
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    YEEEEEEEE!

Oh fair enough. Hindsight is 20/20 right? UGH REALLY?? Geez, I wonder why they failed so hard with movesets back in the earlier games. So stupid.

Haha I have also had bloody ones. One time I tried doing a Platinum Nuzlocke and my whole party got wiped out in a single fight, I'm pretty sure. xD

Hmm well I've seen so many first gen nuzlockes and even did one myself one time, so maybe US?
    Honesty I don’t know. Cam was getting really hard to grind too but thankfully he finally learned Wing Attack (his first stab move) and coupled with Return he’s a really good fighter, but it took getting him to level 30 before that could happen. Grinding is also super hard so I’m worried about losing someone just because it does take so long.

Oof I have a few not on record deathlockes where that’s happened but most nuzlockes I only have 1-2 losses. In Sun and Moon I had no losses at all. And then Ultra Sun came along and hoooo boy.

Alright you and Cleo agree so I’ll work on Ultra Sun. I’ll work on getting that thread set up soon just so that way you can see what all has happened thus far.
    //// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

We will take on the sky
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Honesty I don’t know. Cam was getting really hard to grind too but thankfully he finally learned Wing Attack (his first stab move) and coupled with Return he’s a really good fighter, but it took getting him to level 30 before that could happen. Grinding is also super hard so I’m worried about losing someone just because it does take so long.

Oof I have a few not on record deathlockes where that’s happened but most nuzlockes I only have 1-2 losses. In Sun and Moon I had no losses at all. And then Ultra Sun came along and hoooo boy.

Alright you and Cleo agree so I’ll work on Ultra Sun. I’ll work on getting that thread set up soon just so that way you can see what all has happened thus far.
    Oh finally. XD Silly Cam. Oh that's great. And yeah, that's fair enough. You picked a difficult type to do a run with. xD But you're doing really well so far!

Oh wow, that's pretty good! You're good at grinding. I tend to get distracted so they die while grinding. ;~;

Awesome. :3

Kinnie's GCEA Card
    Double agents with Noblejanobii

I'm a family clam
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Oh finally. XD Silly Cam. Oh that's great. And yeah, that's fair enough. You picked a difficult type to do a run with. xD But you're doing really well so far!

Oh wow, that's pretty good! You're good at grinding. I tend to get distracted so they die while grinding. ;~;

Awesome. :3
    I honestly did. And the main reason I picked flying was because they're one of the most plentiful types especially in the early gens but man they all have really poor movepools and/or stats.

It happens to the best of us. I've definitely lost mons to grinding in the past but I tend to try and be very careful when it comes to grinding. As you'll see in the Ultra Sun nuzlocke though, that does not always work out.
    //// /

I'm a family clam
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Minor early morning update. I finished the Rocket Takeover arc but I lost Gloria in the final fight. So I’m trying to grind her replacement. I went and caught a Natu at the Ruins of Alph a figured given I lack a proper poison counter at the moment I’d grind her.
    //// /

Minor early morning update. I finished the Rocket Takeover arc but I lost Gloria in the final fight. So I’m trying to grind her replacement. I went and caught a Natu at the Ruins of Alph a figured given I lack a proper poison counter at the moment I’d grind her.
    Thank you for the update, and congratulations on completing the Rocket Takeover arc! Sorry to hear that you lost Gloria. :/ Good luck with training Natu.

I'm a family clam
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Well we defeated Claire today! Natalia is level 36 and the rest of the team is level 37. We also managed to catch a Skarmory and a Dratini during the lull which is good. Everyone's stats have been updated in the first post. From here it's off to the E4!
    //// /

8. This post has been liked by:

Well we defeated Claire today! Natalia is level 36 and the rest of the team is level 37. We also managed to catch a Skarmory and a Dratini during the lull which is good. Everyone's stats have been updated in the first post. From here it's off to the E4!
    Congratulations on your 8th badge and your new Pokemon! Good luck with your first steps into Kanto, the Victory Road and the Pokemon League! :D

By the way, why do your Skarmory's nickname and your Dratini's nickname start with the same letter? :o

I'm a family clam
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    Congratulations on your 8th badge and your new Pokemon! Good luck with your first steps into Kanto, the Victory Road and the Pokemon League! :D

By the way, why do your Skarmory's nickname and your Dratini's nickname start with the same letter? :o
    I forgot I had caught the Skarmory so when I was going through the alphabet in my head to name the Dratini I forgot that O was already taken.
    //// /

11. This post has been liked by:

I forgot I had caught the Skarmory so when I was going through the alphabet in my head to name the Dratini I forgot that O was already taken.
    Are you going to change Dratini's name?