Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    That's so interesting! But also pretty scary. Did it feel any different?
    not at all. just a very boring 3 days

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Weird things about me:

1. I LIKE reading my old stories (as in, to enjoy them, not to make fun of them). Stories I wrote when I was 5, 10, 12, 15, etc. Love them. This is apparently very, very, weird.
    2. I hate bread. Hate the smell, taste, texture, etc. The only exceptions are things like garlic bread, which has a smell, taste, and texture far different from regular bread.
    3. I've been a night owl since I was a kid. When it gets dark, my energy goes way up and my brain goes TiMe To CrEaTe!!!!

3. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

1. I once got so mad at trolls, that i became one. Not just another troll. I became the worst. 4 years of my life was spent, wrongly, proving how annoying trolls can be. I was known as a cockroach, because i created so many accounts on that forum that i cast a stain bigger than MXD's face. (Like seriously, i dont think they knew what an ip ban was. Though, i did help fix a lot of security flaws for that forum. I was the dark knight) It is weird when i look back. WHY WAS I THAT DEDICATED TO SOMETHING SO STUPID?

2. I once talked to MXD. Ironically it was before that time in #1 up there. I put this in here, because we like had a full blown honest to heart discussion. Actually, i put this in here because it is a lie. Is this post real or not? That is weird, i dont know.

3. MXD asked me on a date once. He is weird so i said no, i only date nice people.

Okay, my REAL weird things.

1. Ive been told this is weird, i just think people who dont do this are uncultured and need to try this asap. I dip my chicken fingers in my mashed potatoes. Fight me.

2. I can only eat Wendy's nuggets and fries if i dip them in a chocolate frosty.

3. I once called CTC the mumble rap equivelant to a discount MXD. That isnt weird i just couldnt think of a third.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

5. This post has been liked by:

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Weird things about me:

1. I like vegetables more than fruit, and that has been the case ever since I was little. In fact, I don't like most fruit at all.

2. I have a phobia of cockroaches but I also genuinely want there to be a (non-UB) cockroach Pokemon.

3. I prefer cold weather to the inverse. Because I like wearing sweaters.

Bonus Round:

4. I actually like the taste of pickles... please don't kill me.

5. I will probably never stop buying and loving plushies.

6. An uncle of mine once tricked me into eating alligator meat. You should have seen how upset I got XD
    Last edited by Arrow-Jolteon; 03-13-2019 at 06:00 AM.

7. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    3. I prefer cold weather to the inverse. Because I like wearing sweaters.
    My life in a nutshell. I love sweaters.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

9. This post has been liked by:

1) I actually enjoy Fallout 76.

2) I almost shared a birthday with my grandma and my uncle (July 30th), but the doctors delayed my birth because my mom’s doctor wasn’t present. He wasn’t present when I decided I wasn’t waiting any longer either and they had to go ahead with the birth on August 1st.

3) Allergies to the adhesive in tape runs through my family. It’s usually fairly mild, with the issues being if it’s left there all day (that’s where I fall), but there has been a case where a doctor had to put a big “no bandages” warning on the person’s records.

11. This post has been liked by: