Thread: AWA's Sprites

AWA's Sprites

Ok, so, I may or may not get back into spriting, but if so, here's the thread where I'll post.

In the meantime, here's what I've made in the past. (No real time frame on any of them, though it's been a couple of years since I've done any of these, and some of them were done as "art projects" when people were teaching me what to do.)

Recolors:
    Spoiler:

Fusions:
    Spoiler:
    Normal:
    Spoiler:

Shiny:
    Spoiler:

Not sure what I was doing precisely:
    Spoiler:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I remember a lot of these from when we took spriting lessons together! Ahh brings back memories. I hope you get back into it!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Like I said, maybe. I'm not sure.

Also, found another old one, this one made for this site as the next-to-last post of the Neon Lights thread:

4. This post has been liked by:

One thing I would suggest for fusions is adjusting the shading of bits you splice on. The really black outlines of the houndour's legs in the espeon/houndour fusion look out of place compared with the outline's shading for the rest of the sprite. Also the outlines of the bones on the back are too light. Same with the lighter beige colour on the shiny blazicario's head. Make sure that the degree of darkness/light for outlines is consistent between the colours of the same sprite. :)

I quite like your neon ones! :D They're very nice. I would suggest for the dratini and dragonair making the indigo colour lighter, because it does sink into the black background. Also, you forgot to colour the dragonite's antennae yellow. O:

Thanks for the feedback. There are a lot of issues with the Toriolu line in general, and Espedoom wasn’t one of my best fusions, even at the time lol

Yeah, I really like those ones, and the contrast didn’t look bad when zoomed all the way in on MS Paint lol As for the antenna, I think that I figured the orange looked better or something, I don’t remember.

Fair enough. :)

Oh okay! It does look good, just thought I'd mention it in case haha.

Maybe to get back into spriting, I’ll just make neon versions of every pokemon I can. (no idea where to get gen-5-or-earlier-style gen 6 and gen 7 sprites, though I’m sure they’re out there.)

Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    Maybe to get back into spriting, I’ll just make neon versions of every pokemon I can. (no idea where to get gen-5-or-earlier-style gen 6 and gen 7 sprites, though I’m sure they’re out there.)
    Gen VI
    Gen VII

Thanks Smogon!

Also, sounds like a good project. Time consuming though. XD

Thanks for the links, though the one you posted for Gen 7 seems to just go to the same place the Gen 6 link goes. Either way, thanks for the links.

And, yes, thanks, Smogon.

Yeah, we have 809 pokemon as of Gen 7, and a new generation announced, it will take a while.

Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    Thanks for the links, though the one you posted for Gen 7 seems to just go to the same place the Gen 6 link goes. Either way, thanks for the links.

And, yes, thanks, Smogon.

Yeah, we have 809 pokemon as of Gen 7, and a new generation announced, it will take a while.
    Ah sorry! I fixed the link. XD Clearly not paying attention ahaha.

Yes, indeed. Best of luck. xD