Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NobleJanobii's Ultra Sun Nuzlocke Challenge

your turn to roll Suicune's Fire's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

XD WHY IS YOUR MAGNEZONE CALLED SEATBELT?! I love it. Also oh my gosh, your pokemon team is in their 70s! o__o Nuts! You're gonna have to train that mawile good. XD BEST OF LUCK!!!

Also @Noblejanobii I take it you didn't use the pokemon that hatched from the egg given to you in Paniola Ranch? I'm trying to work out whether or not that counts as a separate encounter, although it is set so I'm not sure what to do haha.

Kinnie's GCEA Card
    Double agents with Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    XD WHY IS YOUR MAGNEZONE CALLED SEATBELT?! I love it. Also oh my gosh, your pokemon team is in their 70s! o__o Nuts! You're gonna have to train that mawile good. XD BEST OF LUCK!!!

Also @Noblejanobii I take it you didn't use the pokemon that hatched from the egg given to you in Paniola Ranch? I'm trying to work out whether or not that counts as a separate encounter, although it is set so I'm not sure what to do haha.
    Okay so like, when I started the nuzlocke I had like a beach theme going, so all the Pokémon are either named after beaches or named after things associated with beaches. So when I caught Seatbelt, the first metal related thing that came to mind with a summer beach theme was… well seatbelts because they’re hot. XD
    Yeah thankfully ultra sun has like Rotom powers and what not that’ll make it easier.

So I personally opted not to use my eevee but I know lots of nuzlockers typically do. I just have used Eeveelutions in a lot of recent nuzlockes so I wasnt sure which would and wouldn’t break my rule (I think Leafeon and Glaceon might be the only safe ones). But I’d say you’re feee to use it if you want.
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

3. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Okay so like, when I started the nuzlocke I had like a beach theme going, so all the Pokémon are either named after beaches or named after things associated with beaches. So when I caught Seatbelt, the first metal related thing that came to mind with a summer beach theme was… well seatbelts because they’re hot. XD
    Yeah thankfully ultra sun has like Rotom powers and what not that’ll make it easier.

So I personally opted not to use my eevee but I know lots of nuzlockers typically do. I just have used Eeveelutions in a lot of recent nuzlockes so I wasnt sure which would and wouldn’t break my rule (I think Leafeon and Glaceon might be the only safe ones). But I’d say you’re feee to use it if you want.
    XDDD That is an amazing origin story and I very fervently approve.

Ahh, awesome. :) 'Cause I figured maybe you'd wanna use a sylveon since you're going for a mawile...unless you wanted the steel/fairy combo. O: But yeah, I'll see I suppose! Maybe I'll pick it up way later down the track if I'm desperate. xD Also Poke Pelago? I've been wondering if I should get the first pokemon that appears on that. XD

Kinnie's GCEA Card

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

XDDD That is an amazing origin story and I very fervently approve.

Ahh, awesome. :) 'Cause I figured maybe you'd wanna use a sylveon since you're going for a mawile...unless you wanted the steel/fairy combo. O: But yeah, I'll see I suppose! Maybe I'll pick it up way later down the track if I'm desperate. xD Also Poke Pelago? I've been wondering if I should get the first pokemon that appears on that. XD
    It was a stroke of genius I will admit.

I would love to except I actually used Sylveon in my E4 team for my X nuzlocke run so it'd be against my set rules (even though I already cheated once but shhHHHh). I technically could raise a glaceon if I wanted since I think USUM always you to get glaceon a lot earlier than SuMo but because the totem is part fighting type that could be trouble. I do have a high level smoochum in the PC so that's my next backup plan. AH yeah Poke Pelago is good too. I don't use it as much as I should so that's why I don't have really any mons from it.
    /// /

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Yeah okay so after like just shy of 2000 eggs I decided I didn't really want to hunt anymore so I'm raising Jaws. Once I get her to team level I'll post another round of stats and then take on the dragon trial.
    /// /

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Okay I finished grinding Jaws and am proceeding to the next trial. Jaws’ stats are:

Name: Jaws
    Species: Mawile
    Level: 70
    Ability: Intimidate
    Moves: Crunch, Iron Head, Play Rough, and Ice Punch
    Item: Pixie Plate

Senior Administrator

Oh my. That's a lot of eggs. Sounds like you need some Cleobel mojo. XD But wow, level 70 so quickly?! Best of luck! Go Jaws!

Kinnie's GCEA Card

@Noblejanobii Congratulations on leveling up Jaws and good luck with the next trial! Sorry to hear that you didn't get a shiny Mawile after all these eggs. :/
    @Suicune's Fire What is Cleobel mojo? xD

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to N7 for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D
    Part of the Sinjoh Duo with N7! :D

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    @Suicune's Fire What is Cleobel mojo? xD
    Basically, Cleobel magic. XD Hard work combined with good luck!

Kinnie's GCEA Card

11. This post has been liked by:

Basically, Cleobel magic. XD Hard work combined with good luck!
    Thank you! I approve this concept. :D

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to N7 for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D
    Part of the Sinjoh Duo with N7! :D

13. This post has been liked by: