Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NobleJanobii's Ultra Sun Nuzlocke Challenge

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Oh my. That's a lot of eggs. Sounds like you need some Cleobel mojo. XD But wow, level 70 so quickly?! Best of luck! Go Jaws!
    Haha yeah I’ve had about four or five different hunts hit 2000 eggs with Masuda Method and not get a shiny. That’s usually when I stop because I get tired of just hatching eggs upon eggs.

Good news is, the Dragon Trial was a breeze with Jaws and we managed to take down Ultra Necrozma. So now I’m working on the Fairy Trial.
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Haha yeah I’ve had about four or five different hunts hit 2000 eggs with Masuda Method and not get a shiny. That’s usually when I stop because I get tired of just hatching eggs upon eggs.

Good news is, the Dragon Trial was a breeze with Jaws and we managed to take down Ultra Necrozma. So now I’m working on the Fairy Trial.
    Sorry to hear that you have been so unlucky with Masuda method. Good luck with your next shiny hunt, if and when you do it.

Congratulations on winning the Dragon trial and the Ultra Necrozma battle! Good luck with the Fairy trial. :)

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to N7 for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D
    Part of the Sinjoh Duo with N7! :D

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

@Suicune's Fire @Cleobel

So a minor update. I cleared the Fairy Trial with ease and began to climb Mount Lanakila. I caught Necrozma (but I won't be using it) and continued to explore. The climb was a bit tough, with close calls for Skye and Akuma, but it was nothing too major. I thought we might be able to clear it without issue. Unfortunately, twas not meant to be. The last set of trainers, a double battle, proved to be tougher than anticipated. They sent out a Tyranitar, and while Biloxi was able to survive the initial Stone Edge, the sand storm took him out.

So right now I'm grinding up my shiny Poipole to replace him. I'll post a stats update once I get the little guy up to level cap, but just thought I'd give a small update as to what I've been doing since the last update.

RIP Biloxi
    Level 25-72
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

@Noblejanobii Thank you for the update and congratulations on your progress! RIP Biloxi. :/ Good luck with training your shiny Poipole.

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to N7 for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D
    Part of the Sinjoh Duo with N7! :D