Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Fire! [Ultra Sun Nuzlocke]

your turn to roll Suicune's Fire's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Hello, Betch here again to update you on my fabulous journey!

Update 4.0

Soooo the trial was as boring as my mum's wedding album. Tewmo took out the 'totem' gumboot in literally two attacks and then killed its rodent helper. She didn't even take ANY DAMAGE. Way to lay down and die.

Then I got something called a Z-Crystal and at first I was like "No thank you, I don't do drugs" but then Captain Idiot said it was some kind of rock that powered up attacks and like whatever I don't care. Whatever. I won the trial and rubbed it in his face.

But... Gemma looks sick with a dirt hairdo.

Update 4.1

I could FINALLY catch something in this dumb cave and you know what comes fanboying up to me? A weasel with an early '00s haircut. Like ew, I don't do autographs. THEN my second encounter was a noibat. Fml.

CAUGHT!

Snoogy ♀ | Lv. 10 | Impish
    Verdant Cavern

Update 4.2

I'm seriously going to murder someone.

Update 4.3

I'm trying to GO ABOUT MY BUSINESS when Shirtless and Captain Idiot ambush me. Great.

Are you. Freaking. KIDDING ME?? What do I look like, a blue heeler? Oh and apparently that girl is some kind of accessory that Shirtless can "lose." Though that doesn't surprise me, since he's already lost his shirt.

Update 4.4

This Billie girl is getting more and more annoying by the minute. I finally find her, and I don't get a thank you or anything.

Then what does she ask me for? Go ahead. Guess.

That's right. Now I'm looking for the lost girl's lost cloud of farts.

Update 4.5

I found a miniature goblin so naturally I threw a huge ball at it.

CAUGHT!

Élafé ♀ | Lv. 10 | Naive
    Melemele Meadow

Update 4.5

Found the stink ball in some weird, gross cave. Also ran into bird Santa.

CAUGHT!

Libre ♂ | Lv. 10 | Careful
    Seaward Cave

Update 4.6

I beat up a Power Ranger.

Don't. Freaking. Ask. That weirdo and the girl one keep following me.

Update 4.7

I FINALLY get out of that stupid moist cave and through Hayfever Fields and what am I greeted with? The feet-obsessed weirdo. And Lillie. Her name's not Billie. Oops.

I don't care Hau, but just keep away from me. (Ha ha I'm hilarious. But I'm serious Hau.)

Update 4.8

After THAT ordeal, I finally caught a pig monkey with anger issues.

CAUGHT!

Mayne ♀ | Lv. 9 | Sassy (who is surprised)
    Route 3

That concludes today's update, gentlemen and the rest. Back to more training, I guess...

Kinnie's GCEA Card
    Double agents with Noblejanobii

2. This post has been liked by:

@Suicune's Fire Thank you for the update! I like the "lost girl's lost cloud of farts". xD Good luck with your adventure! :D

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to Deoxys for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Special thanks to The Foogle for this beautiful pixel Necrozma Dusk Mane! :D
    Part of the Ultra Duo Set with Radiant Moon The Foogle! :D

Nebby shall be forever known as Fart

·»There's no advantage to hurrying through life«·

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    @Suicune's Fire Thank you for the update! I like the "lost girl's lost cloud of farts". xD Good luck with your adventure! :D
    Ahaha thanks Val! :D

Quote Originally Posted by N7 View Post
    Nebby shall be forever known as Fart

For some reason the image doesn't show up on the forum but it does when I open the link in my browser, and lol! Appropriate. XD

Kinnie's GCEA Card

6. This post has been liked by:

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

I'm loving this so far! Makes me want to continue my Ultra Sun run even more but we gotta find that mawile first. Keep it up!
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I'm loving this so far! Makes me want to continue my Ultra Sun run even more but we gotta find that mawile first. Keep it up!
    Thank you! :D And you were the one who inspired me to do this! >w< I hope you find your shiny soon. :3

Kinnie's GCEA Card

9. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Update 5.0

It's me again, Betch. Today we lost our first team member.

It all started with the kakuna invited me to battle him.

Then he told me he was expecting me as if we hadn't literally just agreed to battle??

Ugh. Idiot.

Anyway, first I sent out my ekans, Ksena. I figured she could use glare and paralyse his pokemon, and I knew fighting types were weak against poison. His machop got paralysed on the first go, and used revenge. It only chipped away about a quarter of her health, so I decided to keep battling with her. Used bite, he flinched, then used poison sting and...revenge killed her on one shot.

Ksena...my snake baby. She was my favourite of my pokemon...and she died first. Died well.

It was time for some revenge of my own... And out come Olopi.

He SMASHED THAT HAIRLESS MUSCLE BABY INTO OBLIVION!

Then the kakuna's weird crab thing tried to use its Z-move, but Olopi was too strong.

In conclusion, we beat him...

...but not without a loss. Goodbye, Ksena. You will be missed.

Ksena
    The best ekans around

R.I.P.

Ksena ♀ | Timid
    Level 10 - 18

Kinnie's GCEA Card

11. This post has been liked by:

@Suicune's Fire Thank you for the update and congratulations on completing the first Grand Trial! Sorry to hear that you lost Ksena, though. :/

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to Deoxys for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Special thanks to The Foogle for this beautiful pixel Necrozma Dusk Mane! :D
    Part of the Ultra Duo Set with Radiant Moon The Foogle! :D

Senior Administrator

Thanks @Cleobel! Yes...I was sad about her. She was my favourite on my team. :(

Kinnie's GCEA Card

Senior Administrator

Hey fam. It's me again, your fabulous Betch. So, a lot has happened since we last spoke. Here's the update.

Update 6.0!

Captain Idiot--I mean Illima came to say congrats for winning my first kakuna battle.

Then I got to ride on that bull! But a real one, not a mechanical one. But OH MY GOD THIS HIDEOUS OUTFIT. Why did they make me wear this?? I'd rather get gross cow germs on my good shorts!

Oh and apparently boats don't exist anymore and literally everyone in this country gets around by skiing on random pokemon.

But now I'm on the second island, Alaska.

Update 6.1

Oh so like, now I have a patronising GPS.

Anyway Hau made me go and meet with Shirtless and Lillie, and wow they are tedious. But then...something miraculous happened.

THANK YOU. Finally, someone BESIDES ME said it! I can already tell we're gonna be friends. And go shopping together and paint each other's nails and we're like totally BFFs now.

Also, Lillie's trying to suffocate her pokemon. She's a psycho.

Whatever, not my business. Now to finally get out of h--

LILLIE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!

Update 6.2

So I'm trying to run away and catch some more pokemon, but this entitled little pipsqueak told me I couldn't pass.

So I waited until nightfall and stole his dog.

Then the next day I saw a gorgeous hotel and just had to enter.

And, of course, someone thinks this is hilarious.

I saw a celebrating tree.

Then I ran into this guy, which was a HUGE nope moment, so I ran and never returned.

Update 6.3

Then for some reason I want to head to the next route and who stops me? Some idiot who makes me battle him. Whatever. THEN LOOK WHAT HAPPENED.

Yeah, yay, Tewmo evolved--into anaphylaxis itself. Thanks, Alola.

Now I'm getting a little sick of the lack of pokemon in Alaska, so I headed out into the route nearby. And I ran into a bird! I was quick to catch him!

CAUGHT!

Kippie ♂ | Lv. 13 | Impish
    Route 4

He filled the empty slot that...Ksena left. *moment of silence*

So anyway, I set out to train Kippie.

OH HA, HA, POKEMON GODS. DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY???

Then there's this place. What. The. Heck.

This pikachu was confused as I was!

Anyway I left because none of the pikachu would get in my poke balls. Whatever. Then, something awesome happened! For once!

Thankfully my weak bird was now a slightly less weak bird. With a beak that could poke my eye out. Oh, and I can't forget about Bungi's evolution, too!

A bird as deadly as an umbrella and a car battery in my team, cool. Time to soak this in.

Update 6.4

Headed up to Paniola Ranch, where I walked through the decaying brown grass and found this girl!

CAUGHT!

Luipi ♀ | Lv. 12 | Serious
    Paniola Ranch

Yeah, she's cute, but I already have a giant dog that I ride on, so I don't need her. PC for you!

Beat some trainers, did some other stuff, yada yada. Headed up to Route 5...

WHAT IS THIS BEAUTIFUL AMAZING CREATURE?!?!?!?!?! Holy freaking crap, YOU'RE MINE.

CAUGHT!

Tonsi ♀ | Lv. 15 | Adamant
    Route 5

She is beautiful and I love her and she is mine forever. See ya, Kosloe. (He has no physically offensive moves and his special attack is rubbish!)

WELCOME TO THE TEAM, TONSI!

Update 6.5

Okay, now THIS was interesting. I ran into Hau, then I hear a voice ask me who I am. Why the frick would I tell a stranger?

Who is this mysterious idiot? Why, the embodiment of teen angst itself, of course!

Albino Teen Angst then went on to describe himself to me.

Couldn't have said it better, weirdo.

So after that arrogant disaster walked away, Hau graciously offered me some items to help me out.

Hau, that is so ni--

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

(P.S. Let me know if you want to be on the tag list!)

Kinnie's GCEA Card

15. This post has been liked by: