View Poll Results: Pick my Partner!

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nidoran (Female)

    0 0%
  • Zangoose (Female)

    0 0%
  • Quilava (Female)

    1 20.00%
  • Clamperl (Female)

    0 0%
  • Lileep (Male)

    1 20.00%
  • Omanyte (Male)

    0 0%
  • Drowzee (Male)

    0 0%
  • Carvanha (Male)

    0 0%
  • Weepinbell (Female)

    0 0%
  • Seaking (Female)

    0 0%
  • Dratini (Female)

    1 20.00%
  • Silcoon (Male)

    0 0%
  • Metang (Genderless)

    2 40.00%
  • Sableye (Male)

    0 0%
  • Cranidos (Male)

    0 0%
  • Shuppet (Male)

    0 0%
  • Parasect (Female)

    0 0%
  • Spoink (Female)

    0 0%
  • Volbeat (Male)

    0 0%
  • Purugly (Male)

    0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: PRMD: Noblejanobii Version

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Well the team has succeeded in passing through the first milestone of our venture!!

    Team Magmigos captures illusive outlaw Drowzee!

    I've updated our team stats in the first post! Not sure I'll do custom portraits for everyone but we'll see maybe I'll get bored. So far recruitment has opened up as a possibility yet but I imagine it will soon.
    Congratulations, Team Magmigos! :)
    Where does your team's name come from?
    Your Hippowdon looks quite powerful!
    Good luck with your adventure. :D



    Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to N7 for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D
    Part of the Sinjoh Duo with N7! :D

  2. #12
    The Maddest Shaymin
    Noblejanobii's Avatar
    Site Editor

    Senior Moderator

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    US
    Posts
    15,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    Congratulations, Team Magmigos! :)
    Where does your team's name come from?
    Your Hippowdon looks quite powerful!
    Good luck with your adventure. :D
    Well earth + fire = magma! and then amigos is spanish for friends. Put them together and you get Magmigos!
    Yeah the Hippowdon is actually quite fragile. Surprisingly the Quilava is the better battler at the moment because all the moves we have have such low PP values.
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Well earth + fire = magma! and then amigos is spanish for friends. Put them together and you get Magmigos!
    Yeah the Hippowdon is actually quite fragile. Surprisingly the Quilava is the better battler at the moment because all the moves we have have such low PP values.
    That's a very nice team name! Are the Pokemon's base stats also randomized?



    Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to N7 for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D
    Part of the Sinjoh Duo with N7! :D

  4. #14
    The Maddest Shaymin
    Noblejanobii's Avatar
    Site Editor

    Senior Moderator

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    US
    Posts
    15,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    That's a very nice team name! Are the Pokemon's base stats also randomized?
    I can't remember but I don't think that was one of the possible randomizable options so I'm thinking not.
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

  5. This post has been liked by:


  6. #15
    The Maddest Shaymin
    Noblejanobii's Avatar
    Site Editor

    Senior Moderator

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    US
    Posts
    15,471
    Okay so it's time for another update!!

    Team Magmigos clears Waterfall Cave!

    We've cleared Waterfall Cave! And gotten a few recruits to boot. As mentioned before, this is not a nuzlocke so I'm not limiting myself on recruits. That being said, I've only really used two thus far. As such I'll probably draw them later but we'll see I might do them all.

    Here are the new recruit's stats:
    Spoiler:

    Name: Dilibet Vaskho
    Species: Wormadam
    Gender: Female
    Type: Grass/Bug
    Level: 12
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Moves: Cut, Beat Up, Flame Wheel, and Giga Drain


    Name: Ichiro Rocha
    Species: Shuckle
    Gender: Male
    Type: Bug/Rock
    Level: 13
    Ability: Illuminate
    Moves: Bullet Seed, Sand Tomb, Assist, and Spike Cannon


    Name: Lennart Waldomar
    Species: Tangela
    Gender: Male
    Type: Grass
    Level: 9
    Ability: Rock Head/Clear Body
    Moves: Magnet Rise and Smokescreen


    Name: Maci Granger
    Species: Combee
    Gender: Female
    Type: Bug/Flying
    Level: 12
    Ability: Reckless
    Moves: Captivate, Thrash, and Psycho Boost


    Name: Phoenix Beaumont
    Species: Hippowdon
    Gender: Male
    Type: Ground
    Level: 8
    Ability: Pickup/Shield Dust
    Moves: Head Smash and Mirror Shot


    Of the group Dilibet and Ichiro are the ones I've probably used the most. I used Maci for a bit too as she was my first recruit, but I'm worried she's not going to learn more than three moves and her moveset is kinda volatile at the moment so I've been using the other two bugs a lot more. I haven't been using Phoenix for obvious reasons and I might use Lennart in the future but for now Dilibet and Ichiro are all I need.
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

  7. This post has been liked by:


  8. #16
    your turn to roll Suicune's Fire's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    13,278
    Oh! I didn't realise it wasn't a nuzlocke! xD I guess I just assumed every thread here is but of course that's not the case. But that's awesome! Nice team so far. :3 Also I love how there's a subplot about you guys not being able to evolve but it'll be pretty funny considering...you're both evolved. xD

    Kinnie's GCEA Card
    Double agents with Noblejanobii

  9. #17
    Pride of the Yevetha Kentucky Fried Torchic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    786
    In the case of Dilibet (it was really hard not to write Dilbert), is it possible to forget Cut when leveling up? I don't remember how moves that are HMs in the main series work in PMD.
    Dreams do come a size too big. It's so that we can grow into them.

    Avatar by the illustrious Neo Emolga.

    The artist formerly known as Phantasm.Angel

  10. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Okay so it's time for another update!!

    Team Magmigos clears Waterfall Cave!

    We've cleared Waterfall Cave! And gotten a few recruits to boot. As mentioned before, this is not a nuzlocke so I'm not limiting myself on recruits. That being said, I've only really used two thus far. As such I'll probably draw them later but we'll see I might do them all.

    Here are the new recruit's stats:
    Spoiler:

    Name: Dilibet Vaskho
    Species: Wormadam
    Gender: Female
    Type: Grass/Bug
    Level: 12
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Moves: Cut, Beat Up, Flame Wheel, and Giga Drain


    Name: Ichiro Rocha
    Species: Shuckle
    Gender: Male
    Type: Bug/Rock
    Level: 13
    Ability: Illuminate
    Moves: Bullet Seed, Sand Tomb, Assist, and Spike Cannon


    Name: Lennart Waldomar
    Species: Tangela
    Gender: Male
    Type: Grass
    Level: 9
    Ability: Rock Head/Clear Body
    Moves: Magnet Rise and Smokescreen


    Name: Maci Granger
    Species: Combee
    Gender: Female
    Type: Bug/Flying
    Level: 12
    Ability: Reckless
    Moves: Captivate, Thrash, and Psycho Boost


    Name: Phoenix Beaumont
    Species: Hippowdon
    Gender: Male
    Type: Ground
    Level: 8
    Ability: Pickup/Shield Dust
    Moves: Head Smash and Mirror Shot


    Of the group Dilibet and Ichiro are the ones I've probably used the most. I used Maci for a bit too as she was my first recruit, but I'm worried she's not going to learn more than three moves and her moveset is kinda volatile at the moment so I've been using the other two bugs a lot more. I haven't been using Phoenix for obvious reasons and I might use Lennart in the future but for now Dilibet and Ichiro are all I need.
    Thank you for the update! The Wormadam with Flame Wheel and the Combee with Psycho Boost are hilarious. xD Good luck with your adventure! :)



    Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to N7 for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D
    Part of the Sinjoh Duo with N7! :D

  11. #19
    The Maddest Shaymin
    Noblejanobii's Avatar
    Site Editor

    Senior Moderator

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    US
    Posts
    15,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    Thank you for the update! The Wormadam with Flame Wheel and the Combee with Psycho Boost are hilarious. xD Good luck with your adventure! :)
    Yeah these movesets are definitely a bit wacky. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Fried Torchic View Post
    In the case of Dilibet (it was really hard not to write Dilbert), is it possible to forget Cut when leveling up? I don't remember how moves that are HMs in the main series work in PMD.
    You know I'm actually not sure but for now it's not been a major issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Oh! I didn't realise it wasn't a nuzlocke! xD I guess I just assumed every thread here is but of course that's not the case. But that's awesome! Nice team so far. :3 Also I love how there's a subplot about you guys not being able to evolve but it'll be pretty funny considering...you're both evolved. xD
    Well it technically is in the "nuzlocke challenges" subboard but there's not really anywhere else for these kind of threads so.
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

  12. #20
    your turn to roll Suicune's Fire's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    13,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Well it technically is in the "nuzlocke challenges" subboard but there's not really anywhere else for these kind of threads so.
    Yeah I know, hence why I assumed it was a nuzlocke. xD But of course it's welcome here so all good!

    Kinnie's GCEA Card
    Double agents with Noblejanobii

  13. This post has been liked by:


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •