Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I did chuckle at the "oh look everyone, Dora packed a knife for the field trip!" remark. XD
    She's obviously a girlfriend.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Dora having a knife is totally proof that this is secretly a prequel to the inevitable live-action Undertale movie. Remember where you heard it first!

Okay, but seriously, this is honestly the weirdest pitch for a movie in history. I'll probably check it out at some point due to the sheer ridiculousness of it, but it does make me wonder if this will open up the possibility of other pre-school shows getting gritty live action movies. I mean, what's next? Barney the Dinosaur Embraces his Feral Side? Curious George Learns the Horrors of Banana Plantations? Blue and Steve Solve their First Murder? Clifford the Big Red Dog vs Godzilla?

3. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    Dora having a knife is totally proof that this is secretly a prequel to the inevitable live-action Undertale movie. Remember where you heard it first!

Okay, but seriously, this is honestly the weirdest pitch for a movie in history. I'll probably check it out at some point due to the sheer ridiculousness of it, but it does make me wonder if this will open up the possibility of other pre-school shows getting gritty live action movies. I mean, what's next? Barney the Dinosaur Embraces his Feral Side? Curious George Learns the Horrors of Banana Plantations? Blue and Steve Solve their First Murder? Clifford the Big Red Dog vs Godzilla?
    Welcome to Hollywood, where god forbid anyone goes out on a limb and tries to make something original, but it's totally okay to transmutate an already-existing franchise because we think there's better possibility in generating return on investment from that!

i saw this preview when i went to see detective pikachu and if she doesn't talk to the audience like she does in the cartoon i will be very upset tbh

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I would totally pay for a murder mystery Blu's clues though
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire