Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Eww, I didn't even know "plinth" was a word. Sounds like a farting noise. XD
    I did, but I rarely hear it so it was a rude shock to my ears when he said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    Sounds like a bowel movement. Gross. That is gross. Your dad made a gross noise. I hope that fence is plinth free, and GMO free
    XD Hahah I'll double-check with him. He's pretty good about plinth-free plinths.

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

When I was really young, my favourite word used to be "Domain". The only reason I could think of for why is that there was a level in a Spyro game called Cloudy Domain, and it was one of my favourite levels in a game when I was a kid. Now, my favourites words are along the lines of "tomfoolery", "numbskullery" and "skulduggery", I might not use them often but they're fun to say. :3

I really don't like the word Moist. It's become a hated word in Britain in general for some reason, and rightfully so. It just sounds... weird, and it's hard to think of a time other than baking where it's used in a positive context. I'm also not a fan of the word adjacent for more petty reasons, I said "next to" in a lecture and someone else said something similar and used "adjacent" instead, even though they mean the same thing. It just seems like a pretentious word people use to sound smarter, and it often backfires. The lecturer even said I worded it better, I guess he agreed with me. :D

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

3. This post has been liked by: