Podcast Central: One GO, Two GO, Red GO, GO Fish

Let it all go!
    All the buzz has been about not one! Not two! But three Pokemon GO Fest! That is a lot to take in. How am I suppose to go to three Pokemon GO Fest? I mean, there were no plans to even go to one. So I guess that solves that problem.
    Also, what is the plural for Go Fest? Is it GO Fests? Go Fest? GOGO Fest? GOES Fest? GO Feest? I have no idea but I am sure we have plenty of time to figure that out.
    Let just say that there is lot of Pokemon GO today.
    With that said, don’t touch that Totodile! It is time for some podcasts!
    Podcast Spotlight

Pokemon World Tour: Look At That View! The Kanto Hot Air Baloonists Take Flight!– The tabletop craziness returns! But not only that! So does an old foe from episode 2! What will happen in the air, dangerously above the ground? You just got to listen to find out!
    Pokemon GO Radio: GO Fest Announced & the Return of the Legendary Lunch Hour– What happens when Hogwarts happen during GO Fest Chicago? By the way, we are not talking about Wizards Unite. Though, perhaps a trip to Germany is in the cards? Listen to find out!
    General Pokemon Podcasts

PKMNcast: GO Fest Announcement– SBJ brings it all with talk about GO Fest and Master Trainers. He brings up several pros and cons to how GO Fest is being handle this year. Also, the best and worst of Master Trainers. A best listen!
    P.U.C.L. Podcast: Extra Released with Pokemon Sword and Shield ft. Werster– Get ready for a round table of topics! Thatch and the council talks about all the topics from new games to TCG!
    Blast Burn Radio: Paying the Butcher’s Bill– Back to the Nuzlocke grind! And with plenty of blood! Somebody falls and they fall hard. Who is it? You may not be surprised if you have followed long enough. Just listen.
    Luke Loves Pokemon: Gastly and Family– Luke is talking about the Gengar line and how they strive to be more physical with each evolution. A thinker!
    Pay Day: Spotlight – Vileplume (with Tanner Meservier)– Tom and Mes talking about one of the best Pokemon to ever grace the Pokemon games. And there is no bias in this statement!
    Silph Radio: Tentaquil and The Fakemon (With Merm LaMouffette)– Fakemon have always been with Pokemon and Nathan has brought an expect on the subject to talk about them!
    Anime Podcasts

Gotta Watch’em All Podcast: It’s Mr. Mime Time– Ash is coming home! And with a Mr. Mime! Hear the thoughts of our boys as they talk about the first Mr. Mime episode!
    Battling Podcasts

United Podcasters Pokemon League Battle Spot: Howl At The Moon!– It is the final week of the main tournament but there are plenty of battles to talk about! Ash joins Jolly as they have a jolly old time talking about these amazing battles!
    TCG Podcasts

PTCG Radio: Chandelure and Garchomp are Lit– Ross is giving you the 411 one GG End! And how much fire a Fire type Pokemon can be.
    Dead Draw Gaming: WE’RE BACK!! Two Regionals And A Host Returns! – It is the return of the king! A host comes back and they have a host of stories to tell from Regionals to life!
    The Slowpoke Well Podcast: Lightning In Cannes!– Talking about all the hot cards from Double Blaze!
    Pokemon GO Podcasts

GOCast: Summer of GO– Guess who are planning the biggest birthday party ever? Not these guys! But they can because Pokemon GO Fest will be close to their podcast’s anniversary! Take a listen to hear how excited the GoCast Cast are!
    Lured Up Podcast: 3 GO Fests and a Microphone– Things do not go as planned but there is plenty to talk about! Especially when there are three Pokemon GO Fest to talk about!
    Pokemon GO Podcast: “Hippo-POTUS”– There are plenty of things to talk about from GO Fest to what could be at GO Fest that is hidden within the code.
    Table Top Podcasts

Adventures in the Millennium: The Battle of Pal Park Peninsula– Pirates are taking over as Team Astro ascends! Our band of Sinnoh role players are going have to abandon ship if they want to escape this pirate party panic.
    Pokemon Rollout!: The Sword (Is Stuck) in the Stone! (or, That’s a Lotta Ones)– What started off as a fun game of pulling the sword out of a stone turns violent as friend attacks friend. All of this because of a few bad dice rolls.
    It is time for Spring! By going in and leaving a review for all these amazing Pokemon podcasts on iTunes!
    The post Podcast Central: One GO, Two GO, Red GO, GO Fish appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

All these but I can't help but wonder...

Has there ever been a podcast for Pokémon merchandise?

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post

Not a pod specifically for merch. Though i could be wrong.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post

Pay Day was originally about merchandise. Though, since they have moved to weekly, they have started to feature variety of content and save their merchandise talk for the end of the month.

But man. I would love to talk merchandise. I sure can say a thing or two about how much I spend or want to spend.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga